T & J 5.9.09
MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
PVM 5.8.12
GWM 3.17.15
RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekend Randoms {11/10 & 11/11}

• Options
    All 3 of my boys were up before 6 and DH is hunting so it's just me and the kids until he gets back. And I woke up with this pain between my shoulder blades. Guessing that's just another side effect of not being able to sleep in a position that is considered human. Going to be a long day. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cali1710cali1710 member
    edited November 2018
    Allll week DD slept in until 730/8. Its the weekend so why not be up at 545. And she neverrr sleeps in. 630 is usually when she wakes. 
  • Options
    @cali1710 DD has woken up earlier on weekends the past 2mos. She slept in today, and by that I mean 5:45. She used to be 6:30, until DST. It's been 5am since. Ugh.

As for the weekend, going to see my parents and picking some stuff up from ILs. A few errands then cleaning, etc tmrw. We're hosting 15 people for Thanksgiving, including my sisters family staying with us, and I just realized we only have this wknd and next to be ready!!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    Anyone else feel like they're utterly useless right now? I make plans to do things then I'm just too damn tired or in too much pain to actually do them. I feel like I'm disappointing my kids all the time. Right now I've been on the couch for 2 hours trying to feel good enough to go to the grocery store. I had also planned to do some work in the nursery but just going to the bathroom feels like too much. I couldn't even gather the energy to make pancakes with my youngest which is our Saturday ritual. 😢
  • Options
    @bellebaby221. Yes I’m with you.  I feel terrible letting DS just sit and watch tv all day but I don’t have much energy. Might take him to the park later but God thinking about it makes me want to cry bc I just want to lay down all day
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Curious... does everyone pretty much get Monday off? My school does not get Veterans Day off every year, regardless of when it falls. 
  • Options
    megpants209megpants209 member
    edited December 2018
    Sleep training our dog is very similar to sleep training a toddler. For background, she previously slept in her crate (by choice) in what will be the nursery. When I got pregnant (and she got cancer) we decided to switch her to the couch. I didn’t make a strong push for it until the past month though and every night goes like this: 

1130ish - she takes meds and gets tucked in because she can’t sleep unless she’s under covers. 
    Midnight - tries to get in bed with me, I walk her down and tuck her back in. 
    Between 230-430 - repeat 
    530-630 - repeat 

On top of existing insomnia and having to pee 5 times a night... 
  • Options
    I work at a university and we get Monday off. My kids have to go to school though. They observed veterans day last Tuesday on election day because the schools are polling places. 
  • Options
    I don’t get Monday off, but I work in the corporate world. My mom is watching the kids because she’s a state employee and has it off. 

Clicklist is down for the second week in a row. I don’t have time or energy to actually shop this weekend. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    Also corporate, also working on Monday. At least the week after next is a short week!
  • Options
    At gymnastics with DD. We are still in a parent and tot class and normally I bring her but she asked DH to go today. I'm being lazy and watching her class as well as watching the other classes of experienced gymnasts doing fancy flips. 

Also not sure who picked out the music here today but currently baby shark is playing... :neutral:

• Options
    @bellebaby221 yup i have a list of things to do and nothing has been checked off. Way too tired. 
  • Options
    What 3 day weekend? I'm just thrilled I have 2 days off in a row(yesterday and today). Got to love restaurant life...
  • Options
    @bellebaby221 same here regarding being too tired and achy to do anything. We met friends for breakfast and now that we are home I just want to nap instead of doing the billion things I need to get done. 

My husband is a teacher so he is off on Monday and then off the whole week of Thanksgiving. I’m looking forward to it!

@kayjay44 uh oh! 
  • Options
    So should I go to urgent care or no?  I’ve got this dry hacking cough that doesn’t produce anything and a runny nose but on top of it all I’m extremely exhausted.  I tried to get out for a short walk with DS and It’s like running a marathon.  Heavy breathing and panting - wth?  I just feel like if I do go to urgent care they’re gonna say fluids and lots of rest but I feel like my symptoms especially the exhaustion and breathing might warrant a doctor visit?  
  • Options
    @danixbanani24- You’re the one in the best position to know! If you feel that way, then you should trust your instinct, I’d say.
  • Options
    @danixbanani24 if it will reassure you I think no harm going to the doctor!
  • Options
    Yeah. I say better safe than sorry @danixbanani24

I’m purging DD’s toys today while she’s with my parents. Wish me luck for when she notices later. Lol.
  • Options
    I have to wake both kids to go to Disney on Ice. This timing is not ideal. Fingers cross they aren’t nightmares. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    I love to plan. I love to save money. Partner does 60% of the cooking but bitches because the grocery budget is too low. It really isn't, with a plan. Running all inspired to the grocery daily adds up. 

I had nothing but down time today and planned the weeks worth of menu. When they got home, I tried to talk about it. Apparently, that isn't what one does before a date. 

So miffed right now. We are going to a Star is Born, not because I want to. I'm being nice. I would be happy to sit on my fat happy @ss under a blanket. So now all my planning is wasted and we are sitting in the same room ignoring each other for phones. I guess that's what one does before a date. 
    “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances” 
  • Options
    Just now getting caught up on everything because the stupid app wasn’t working on my phone and I’ve been too busy to log in for real. UGHHHHH. 

Also don’t have Monday off (I work in a school) BUT we do get a full week for thanksgiving so I’m counting down to that. 
  • Options
    Haven’t gone to urgent care yet but slept most of the afternoon lol I may go tomorrow or call my OB Monday morning..
  • Options
    I work in healthcare. We get 0 days off  :D
  • Options
    Feeling generally like a slug today. But at least I'm not sick. I'm sorry, @danixbanani24 hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Apparently cleaning out my daughter’s room and making pozole was too much for me today. I am pooped. I’m dying to go to sleep early but it would mess up my insulin/food schedule. On top of that H had a loooong week and ended up having one too many and is snoring the paint off the walls. Also, the neighbors on the side of our bedroom are either fighting or partying. Living room sleepover with DD it is. 

Edited to fix giant run on sentence. 
  • Options
    okayestmom12okayestmom12 member
    edited November 2018
    Today’s random: I’m judging a youth cheer regional competition today at a venue about an hour away. I’m thrilled to be able to sip my coffee casually and listen to my music in the car on the commute. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    @danixbanani24 Glad you were able to see a doc. 
    “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances” 
  • Options
    Oh geeze @danixbanani24! Rest, girl! 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    Oh no @danixbanani24 glad you got to urgent care, get well soon! 
  • Options
  • Options
    Damn these hallmark christmas movies making me emotional. 
  • Options
    Hi friends, just checking in from the twilight zone over here. Life is weird. Kids went out of town with my in-laws this weekend and DH is in no way being discreet about his affair situation. Like literally didn’t come home after work yesterday (works 9P-7A) until 4PM. Went to work last night at 9P, still isn’t home at noon. He says kids aren’t home so it doesn’t matter.. but honestly, it’s just slowly breaking my heart over and over again. I just want all of this to end. I am so miserably tired of crying all the time.