Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Turning her head while eating.

My 12 week old has started turning her head while eating from the bottle resulting in her losing the latch and me having to put the bottle back in several times. She gets frustrated and starts to cry incessantly until I can calm her enough to try again. I have tried going up to the next nipple size, making sure she doesn’t have to burp and holding three bottle differently. I know she is more aware if her surroundings. This is making her feedings very frustrating for both of us. Does anyone have any advice or are you dealing with this issue at all?

Re: Turning her head while eating.

• Options
    My 12 week old has started turning her head while eating from the bottle resulting in her losing the latch and me having to put the bottle back in several times. She gets frustrated and starts to cry incessantly until I can calm her enough to try again. I have tried going up to the next nipple size, making sure she doesn’t have to burp and holding three bottle differently. I know she is more aware if her surroundings. This is making her feedings very frustrating for both of us. Does anyone have any advice or are you dealing with this issue at all?
    Normal baby behavior