February 2019 Moms
Options

Hot Deals Thread

Re: Hot Deals Thread

• Options
    @casperthefriendlybeeb- Jeez That review makes me want to buy one and I am not even in the market!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @allthingsgo- Thanks! I hit that up. My nursing stuff from last time is worn out.
  • Options
    kayjay44 said:
    If you have a Red Card, tons of stuff on sale at Target today for pre-black Friday. If you don’t have a Red Card debit card, you should get one. 
    There’s a 2 camera baby monitor for $69 regularly $139! And you can get the deal online 
  • Options
    @sjnsjnsjn you’re welcome! I got some nursing stuff too including a $10 nursing bra!
  • Options
    Albee Baby has discounts on a lot of stuff right now (as every store does), but I know a lot of people here were specifically looking at the Chicco KeyFit 30 car seat. I got a Zip Air for 25% off! Some of them are as low as 40% off! 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    Not exactly pregnancy related and not sure who all is in the middle of holiday present shopping BUT Kohls, Pandora (jewelry)  and Alex and Ani are having really good sales right now!  I got almost everyone on my list!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @allthingsgo what brand it is?? Getting on now to look, our monitor is crap! 
  • Options
    @nursemom913 ours is too which is why we got it! Plus we want a second camera. It is Vtech brand. It’s under the baby deals category of the red card Black Friday preview on the app. 
  • Options
    @grebretso thank you!!! Just bought the zip and an extra base!
  • Options
    Gap is currently offering 60% off of absolutely everything if you buy it online with codes BLKFRIDAY and TREAT. I got a pile of nursing camis. 
  • Options
    @allthingsgo I just bought that monitor too! 
  • Options
    Nest is having a Black Friday sale with $70 off their indoor camera ($129 from $199). We've been through several monitors and this is by far our favorite. We have a cheap traditional monitor too but this records so you can scan back on the whole night to see overall sleep and works with an app on your phone so you can see from anywhere. Highly recommend. Does require wifi.

https://nest.com/offers/ 

Blanqi is also having a Black Friday sale with 50% off some of its maternity gear.
  • Options
    I use a site called Camel Camel Camel to alert me of price changes to my Amazon wish lists. I think it will work on other sites too. 
  • Options
    Have you guys seen these? Magnets instead of buttons or snaps, may be cheaper on Amazon but it's 20%off site wide
     https://magneticme.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAxNnfBRDwARIsAJlH29DqC9Z-1c_VMiQoeuIzfjOkV86ZdSANR1twUUMmeHY71ZUeyj67a0IaAlYFEALw_wcB

And Carter's is 60%off site wide I think
  • Options
    Hey Canadians, ergobaby.ca has a handful of carriers that are up to 50% off, plus a couple swaddlers, sleeping bags and infant inserts.
  • Options
    @grebretso that stroller is an absolute favorite. Such a good deal! We got the double! 
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    edited November 2018
    @nursemom913 I'm getting that stroller mainly because every STM+ on these boards rave about it! Plus it has amazing reviews on every website I've come across. Pretty sure at least three other people here are getting it too, so hopefully they can take advantage of that deal! It's the cheapest I've ever seen it!
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @nursemom913 do you think there's a big difference btw the gt vs regular citimini?
  • Options
    @jgrodo I posted this in the stroller product spotlight thread too, but here's a comparison of the two:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtcmvQZvafs
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @jgrodo - tested both and preferred the gt. Easier to fold, steer/maneuver, better wheels. We have a double and LOVE it. I wish I had gotten one from the get go 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    sjnsjnsjnsjnsjnsjn member
    edited November 2018
    @kayjay44- Which double do you have? We have the city mini and I am looking at the brand’s various doubles. (The select duo was recommended by someone on here but I don’t remember who!)
  • Options
    @sjnsjnsjn City Mini GT Double. Worth every penny! We also have a Britax in-line double but I prefer the City Mini GT Double hands down. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @jgrodo yes just seemed a lot easier to maneuver ! 

We we have the city mini gt double and I can’t wait to use it! Now I just need to decide if I should keep the single or resell. DH wants to kill me with the amount of strollers we have 
  • Options
    @grebretso thanks! I'm trying to keep up with the different threads - thanks for sharing so helpful!. @nursemom913 and @kayjay44 thanks so much for the info! We have been so stroller indecisive. How many strollers do you have? 

Saw that they are both in sale at buy buy baby right our big plan today is to test drive them :)
  • Options
    Anyone else having to stalk cyber Monday for car seat deals?
  • Options
    kayjay44kayjay44 member
    edited November 2018
    @jgrodo. Too many strollers. We have a Britax double inline, a single BOB (that we need to sell), a double city mini, a single umbrella stroller and a foldable wagon. I think that’s it. 

@madreofdragons - I’m on the hunt for a Diono booster deal. I need two. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    megpants209megpants209 member
    edited November 2018
    @kayjay44 did you see that a bunch of Dionos were recalled? Graco, Britax and I think another brand as well. I’ll google to find the link. 

ETA link: https://kstp.com/business/hundreds-of-thousands-of-booster-car-seats-recalled-from-different-manufacturers/5155107/
  • Options
    @jgrodo we have a single bob- bought used and need to sell, a city mini gt single(prob going to sell) recently bought the city mini gt double, we also have a snap n go which is so lightweight and really nice when they are in the infant car seat still, and an umbrella stroller. 

i saw a deal on amazon today for the graco 4ever for $179 which is a pretty good deal. We have one for DD and like it, plus she can be in that basically until she doesn’t need a booster anymore
  • Options
    @megpants209 - I did. You’ll soon learn recalls happen every day and it’s usually over minimal things. But it’s why it’s important you do register all your baby products. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @kayjay44 good to know! I was like how the f do people keep up with these?? I guess registering them is how!
  • Options
    @megpants209 - I always thought of recalls as serious things where products are taken off the market. I now know that’s rarely the case. One of our Britax car seats has had like three. One didn’t impact ours actually, one was to apply lubricant to a part we never use, one was a replacement sticker. It’s so strange. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    I just bit the bullet and ordered a maternity coat. I figure I need it seeing how I spend every morning waiting for the bus, and even though it never gets extremely cold here, Seattle Jan & Feb mornings can be brutal, especially with the wind and rain. Motherhood Maternity has 40% off outerwear right now, so I figured that's the best deal I get. I can always sell the coat next fall! Plus, the coat I got has a function for fitting baby + carrier underneath, which I figure will be great for the first couple months. It's still cold through March sometimes!

Here's the one I got: https://www.motherhood.com/modern-eternity-3-in-1-belted-maternity-puffer-coat/006-92435-01.html?cgid=clothing-jackets&dwvar_006-92435-01_color=006-92435-01#start=1

DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @grebretso - I have my eye on one from Seraphine. Super expensive but it’s a 3-in-1 and I will use it every day between it coming and the end of my maternity leave at least so... I’m getting a bonus next Friday so I’m planning on using some of that so I don’t feel so guilty about spending $200 on myself...

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @kayjay44 Yeah I wasn't planning on buying one until later, in case I could get away with my current coat until birth. I have a feeling I'd have to give in eventually though, and buying one full price in a month when I could get 40% off now would be a waste. $100 was a little much, but at least I can still wear it with baby and get some more mileage out of it! I don't think I'll wear it as a regular non-preg/non-baby jacket as it's not really my style, but it's the most practical one I've seen so far. Hopefully I'll be able to sell it next fall, and won't take too much of a hit since I got it at a discount.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    Looks like chicco is 20% off for a “cyber week sale” for select items. 
    Do you all think prices will drop on Chicco any more closer to Xmas/end of year sales?
  • Options
    I didn’t find anything too crazy but I did end up getting my toddler a new harnessed booster extra cheap between the 15% off of Target orders today and the extra 5% with Red Card. Ended up just doing Walmart for our Graco 4ever $179. That was pretty much the same across the board.