February 2019 Moms

Hot Deals Thread

Share your deals and steals here!

Re: Hot Deals Thread

• Carter's clearance is on pretty good sale today!
  • I love this thread. That’s all. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Target’s Black Friday ad is out. Graco 4ever (?) car seat is 50% off!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Graco is currently offering a free pack n play with a $200 or $300 purchase
    https://www.gracobaby.com/en-US
  • bww_0331 said:
    Target’s Black Friday ad is out. Graco 4ever (?) car seat is 50% off!
    Great seat. We have one for my DS. It’s quite big though so we have pulled it to be able to do 3 across. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Following. I dont need much, but I love a good deal. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Very excited about this thread! 
  • I don’t know if I’d call this a deal but my Motherhood Marernity online order came with a Buy Buy Baby coupon. Our first store in the area is about to open so I’ll be using that on one of the car seats. There’s some exclusions but luckily neither of the car seats I was looking at.
  • Kohl’s has nursing tanks for $5.40 and $7.20! Plus there’s a 30% coupon out there if you have a Kohl’s charge. I bought 3 for me and 3 for my sister (due in 13 days).  Check your stores ladies!
  • Was looking at Kohl's online and saw a good amount of plus size maternity/nursing items under $10
  • BuyBuyBaby is having a Veterans Day sale if you have family with a military ID. 25% off through tomorrow. 
  • Does anyone have a suggestion for an app or a site that I could enter the big ticket items I need so I could get sale alerts or price drops   sent to me? 
  • There’s a small, mama run business for pacifiers/ pacifier clips/ teethers that is having their Black Friday Sale tomorrow... Ryan & Rose. The stash I have already built for this little guy borders on obnoxious but everything is 40% off tomorrow (and then on sale other subsequent days too). 

T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Zulily has deals on some Chicco items today
  • @ohsunnydays I don't know of a site that does that but maybe google alerts?  Also, I suggest zulily because they will have brands like Graco, Chicco, and Diono as sales.  I've seen them quite a bit on zulily and you can end up getting a nice discount.  You can go on zulily and type in brand names that you are interested in and zulily will alert you when a sale is going on.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @okayestmom12 they have the CUTEST paci/teethers. Can't wait to get one for baby girl. Thank you for sharing the codes!!
  • @BourbonBiscuits - the cutest. And the quality is FABULOUS! Sale starts at 10 am CST tomorrow and I feel like it’s going to be busy! 

Here is my guy’s stash. Like I said. Obnoxious 🤣

T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Neither of my kids have taken pacis so far so I’m not spending money on them this time  :|

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• @kayjay44 Girl, same. Damn, thumbsuckers. I tried so hard to get them to take a paci. 

I have a friend that swears by their stuff! She always has the cutest clips and pacis for her little girl. 
  • etnyahetnyah member
    edited November 2018
    Definitely going to try to make LO to take pacis, don’t want him to turn out like his parents. Both H and I sucked thumbs until an embarrassingly high age. It fucked up my teeth really badly too (yeah, I had my adult teeth when I finally stopped. Shut up).
  • My DS also never really dug Pacis. I always thought that was a good thing because he always has his fingers or thumb and can’t lose them and cry for them!
  • I’ve got a 3.5 year old thumb sucker on my hands 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

As as much as I LOVED that he could self soothe so easily, I’m not loving that we’re 3.5 years into the thumb sucking. Can’t exactly throw away the thumb like you would a paci. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• @sjnsjnsjn He can’t lose his thumbs, but you also cant take them away when it’s time to stop. :#
  • My oldest 2 loved the nuk pacifiers. Youngest gagged on anything except mams.  Lesson learned. Don't stock up until you know what baby likes!
  • My oldest 2 loved the nuk pacifiers. Youngest gagged on anything except mams.  Lesson learned. Don't stock up until you know what baby likes!
    Oh for sure. I only bought the ones I did because if they don’t work, I can resell them. The beauty of boutique “stuff”.  :D
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• DD started sucking her thumb at two when DS was born. She still does it when she’s tired at 4.5 and we’re trying to break the habit to avoid expensive dental work. You can take pacis away. You can’t take thumbs away  :D 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

Oh for sure. I only bought the ones I did because if they don’t work, I can resell them. The beauty of boutique “stuff”.  :D
    Good idea! 😊
  • DS was HUGE into his "binky" as we called it.  I somehow broke the habit when he was 2.5 but I am fearing a regression.  He is currently sucking on a baby bottle he has for one of his play stuffed dogs but then he tells me bottles are for babies.  He also has been asking me to "hold him like a baby" which is ADORABLE and I always will but I'm like eeeeekkkkk are we regressing?  HELP. 
  • DD didn’t use one until she was about 9 months old. We went to show somebody that she wouldn’t use it and she didn’t give it back until she was 3. The last year was only for sleep. We did cold turkey and a lot of Elmo “Bye Bye Binky”.
  • DD hated pacifiers and we tried A LOT. She also didn’t suck her thumb. Her self soothe move was sucking her hand when she was younger and now she twirls her hair

@danixbanani24 DD is also asking to be held like a baby lately. And she asked for a bottle last night! Makes me really wonder how she will be when the baby is actually here. 
  • DD would only take the mam pacifiers! She really wasn’t super attached and after 9ish months she only had it in her crib! We tossed it shortly before 2 years and she did great! I’m hoping this one takes one at least for sleep purposes 
  • Not a specific sale but Old Navy does sales constantly and I've been pleasantly surprised by their tunic maternity sweaters. I didn't have high hopes because their stuff never seems to fit me right but I ordered three sweaters at half price (25$ each!) and have decided to keep all of them. 
  • Destination Maternity has nursing bras on sale $8 today and tomorrow! 
  • I bought two Blanqi support tank tops for $78 shipped - they are normally $72 each. I’m really hoping they help my back pain and SPD!

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• sjnsjnsjnsjnsjnsjn member
    edited November 2018
    @grebretso- Ha, true, but that was never an issue with mine!  He used his fingers for comfort when we was super little, but was never really that into it enough to become a regular waketime thumb sucker.  He’s two now and the only time he has his hands in his mouth are when he is teething.  As someone told me once when he was a newborn, don’t worry, there’s a reason you don’t know any adults that suck their thumbs!  Although sounds like @kayjay44, you have an addict on your hands.

I wonder what ways my DS will regress. Currently he’s very into referring to himself as “big, not little,” and the like, but I know it’s coming.
  • allthingsgoallthingsgo member
    edited November 2018
    @kayjay44 I just ordered one too in hopes for some pain relief as well!
  • Thanks @kayjay44 just ordered a tank and pair of leggings.  Crossing fingers that they’ll help with lower back pain - liked the reviews

• Zulily has a first year essentials sale today with some good stuff in there. Ergo baby carriers, diono strollers, Chicco car seat and jj Cole infant car seat covers for under $30!! WHich is a really good price for them - these are perfect for our winter babies!
  • Posh Peanut is having a sale on their bundles.