June 2019 Moms

Group 1 Check-In (June1-8) W/O 10/29

2»

Re: Group 1 Check-In (June1-8) W/O 10/29

• That’s adorable, @Erin1510
  • Due date/W+D: June 2/9w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): soda can tab

Any appointments? Questions?: I had an appointment and u/s yesterday and the baby was still on track. Next up is my NT on the 27th. I wanted to do the NIPT but my insurance won’t cover it and it’s pretty expensive so NT it is. 

Rants/Raves?: Rave - as an FTM and PGAL-er, I have to say that hearing the heartbeat was such a humbling and awesome experience. I smile just thinking about it. 

How are you feeling?: Pretty jumbled. My symptoms and especially my nausea have been much better for the past couple of days. I got a bit nervous (read: I did a lot of frantic googling) that this was happening “too early” and something was wrong. I’m feeling better mentally since the u/s but it’s like...i was so nauseaus and miserable for weeks and now it’s better so I should be happy, and yet some part of me misses it because it made me “feel” pregnant. 

GTKY: What are you/SO/kids dressing up as for Halloween and what are yousr plans? We are such curmudgeons. We didn’t dress up and don’t get trick or treaters in our building, but we live on the route of the NY Halloween parade so went to check that out for a bit. 

• Loading the player...
  • Due date/W+D: June 3rd/9+3

Baby is the size of a(n): grape

Any appointments? Questions?: I have another US next week to check to see if my SCH has shrank. 

Rants/Raves?: DD2 has the worst nursing manners. She actually grips my nipple with her teeth and it is very uncomfortable. She also is sleeping like crap these days. Her sleep got all messed up with teething and illness. 

How are you feeling?: I am feeling almost back to normal. I feel like morning sickness may be a thing of the past. I'm so relieved. Last time at week 11 I was like, isn't this suppose to be gone by now. 

GTKY: What are you/SO/kids dressing up as for Halloween and what are your plans? (Stole from Group 3)   I let my kids have fun costumes and we attend the fall festival and do trunk or treat but as far as actual Halloween goes, we don't participate. 

• @jessica4141 and @emeraldcity603 I'm so jealous, but happy that your MS is getting better! I understand how it could probably be a little unnerving to feel so miserable for so long and then have it suddenly be gone and even though you are happy it's gone it's kind of scary like something is wrong. Don't worry! I'm excited for my MS to go away for sure.
  • Due date/W+D:  June 7, 8w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Any appointments? Questions?: I had my first appointment last week We got to see the little bean and hear it's heartbeat. My boyfriend giggled during the pelvic exam.

Rants/Raves?: I can't wait to tell me mom but I want to wait until both of my brothers will be in and that won't be until Thanksgiving!

How are you feeling?: So tired! And hungry!

GTKY: What are you/SO/kids dressing up as for Halloween and what are your plans? This is our first. We handing out candy last night and daydreamed about next year when we would have a little one to celebrate with.

• Due date/W+D: June 3, 9wks 2days

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry

Any appointments? Questions?: first appointment is today! I am excited, anxious, and nervous, I just hope everything looks good! I am sure I will have tons of questions, right now it is how do I get through work until 1!!?

Rants/Raves?: no rants, just a rave that my husband actually might be more excited about the appointment than me. He’s a little more rough and tumble so it is fun to see him get so excited over something a little softer.

How are you feeling?: feeling great, running has slowed down and my boobs hate me, also have to love the slightly hung over feeling without the night of fun as well.

GTKY: What are you/SO/kids dressing up as for Halloween and what are your plans? I dressed up as Wednesday and the pups were a pumpkin and a devil, the hubs doesn’t dress up but was excited to turn on all our Halloween lights and hand out candy!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!!
  • Due date/W+D:  June 5 / 9w 1d

Any appointments? Questions?: Ultrasound next week! Can’t wait.

Rants/Raves?: waiting for mortgage documents to be drawn up on the house we’re buying is taking forever. Well, to me at least. 

How are you feeling?: nauseated. Tired too.

GTKY: What are you/SO/kids dressing up as for Halloween and what are your plans? (Stole from Group 3) DS was Mickey Mouse and DH & I didn’t dress up. We passed out some candy to the 4 trick or treaters we had.

• Due date/W+D: June 7/9weeks

Any appointments? Questions?: had one this past week. Doc found the heartbeat with the Doppler!!! I just love that sounds :)

Rants/Raves?: We told my ILs this week and they’re excited. We’ll tell my parents and kids in a week at my dads 60th birthday.

How are you feeling?: I feel normal. I’m tired, but that’s just kind of life at this point.

GTKY: What are you/SO/kids dressing up as for Halloween and what are your plans? (Stole from Group 3) We were The Incredibles 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic               
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Did I miss the check-in post for this week (w/o 11/5) or has one just not been started yet?
  • @ellem29 I don't think anyone started them
  • Shall we start a pre-emptive one for next week? I find it hard to start threads (or participate) on Mondays because of work. If we started it on a Saturday (or at least Sunday), it would be easier. Anyone else? I understand the week doesn't start on a Saturday. :)  Looks like we could use one every other week, judging by the traffic here...