Options

Group 3 Check In Week of 10/22

Posting a day late...and stealing the GTKY from other groups' check ins :smile:

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Group 3 Check In Week of 10/22

• Options

Due date/W+D:  5/15-  10w+6

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?: next appt 10/30 for u/s to check on SCH, panorama test and glucose test. 

Rants/Raves?: nothing right now 

How are you feeling?:  just nervous and nauseous. 

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? I would love to go on a cruise.

• Options
    Due date/W+D: 5/19, 10+2

Baby is the size of a: chocolate truffle 

Any appointments? Questions? 10/31 u/s with OB and NT+NIPT on 11/7

Rants/raves:  sooo tired today

How are you feeling? Mostly tired and nauseated, but I’m finding that keeping busy is a good distraction from the nausea during the day (and of course sleeping is the best at night!)

QTKY: What’s something you have on your bucket list. Definitely to visit New Zealand, to travel the Ring Road in Iceland, and to visit Thailand.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 5/17, 10+4

Baby is the size of a(n): quarter

Any appointments? Questions?: Had an appointment yesterday to look at the SCH, blood work this Thursday or Friday and NT scan next Friday - mostly anxious to get another look at the SCH b/c after that I won't unless I bleed until the anatomy scan. Good luck with your scan @bpietronicco

Rants/Raves?: Hoping to get some energy back soon but pretty discouraged that I'm only just over halfway through the crappy feeling first trimester (felt like this from 6-14 weeks last time).

How are you feeling?: See above. Gross, tired, eating like crap after breakfast for the most part but just trying to get by. Also, trying to stay positive with the SCH but a bit down with the increased risk.

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? Thailand trip, most specifically Chang Mai.

• Options

Due date/W+D: 5/21, 10 weeks 

Baby is the size of a(n): tart kumquat? Whatever that is...

Any appointments? Questions?:  I have an appointment with MFM in about 2 weeks and I think I'm going to ask them about NIPT at that time since I'm high risk and I also have a sibling with Down Syndrome. Also, I would get to know the sex way early so that's a bonus 

Rants/Raves?: None that I can think of...

How are you feeling?: I think I'm starting to feel some RLP and I'm just so tired virtually all the time. But I'm cool with it. I'll take feeling like junk every day as long as this kid stays in there. 

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? I've always wanted to go to the Pacific North West. My dad was born in Washington and I've always wanted to go and experience the redwoods and the coast. 

• Options
    @keighty80 I like that the baby is he size of a tart kumquat. It sounds so specific. “The baby is bigger than a sweet kumquat, but smaller than a sour kumquat, you know, the size of a tart kumquat.” I also like your attitude and agree, I’ll feel like crap if this tart kumquat is healthy!
  • Options
    @pumpkin_belly New Zealand is amazing! I got to go in high school and cannot wait for a chance to go back. 

Due date/W+D: May 16th/10w5d 

Baby is the size of a(n): strawberry 

Any appointments? Questions?: Nothing until next week!

Rants/Raves?: nothing

How are you feeling?: Just nauseous and exhausted. I barely ate at all yesterday. 

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? Cage diving with great white sharks! We got to cage snorkel with sharks in Hawaii and it was just amazing. 

• Options
    I'm due may 19th. Still having lots of all day sickness. I had my 10 week appointment today. Babys heartbeat was 180. I did the nipt test today and many others. My doctor gave me a new medication for nausea. This one is a suppository since the other options have not worked. I would like to travel all over Europe one day. 
  • Options
    @DressageDarling is New Zealand as pretty as lord of the rings makes it look? Those movies were filmed there, right?
  • Options
    @pumpkin_belly Yes! It was gorgeous. And they were. My DH hasn’t been so we’re hoping when the kids are older we can all go. 
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 18th, 10+3

Baby is the size of a(n): strawberry

Any appointments? Questions?: I’m in the same boat as @bpietronicco and @kvh22. I’ve got an appointment next Friday to check up on a SCH. Here’s hoping everything is looking good for all of us!

Rants/Raves?: I have absolutely nothing scheduled for this whole week and it feels amazing!

How are you feeling?: Nausea if I don’t eat in time is still intense, but other than that seems to be getting better. 

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? Travel on a luxury sleeper train.

• Options

Due date/W+D: May 19. 10+3

Baby is the size of a(n): strawberry, which is totally bigger than what the doctor said last week. I am going with strawberry to help explain my early belly. 

Any appointments? Questions?: Nope

Rants/Raves?: DH and I are both teachers. Baby is due May 19th which we had been hoping for a May baby all along. Our last day if school is currently May 29. If I get a repeat CS, we will be off the last 3 weeks of school which DH is pumped about. I kinda want to try for a VBAC because DD was breech and the doctor had a positive outlook on it. At the same time, I really don't want to go to 41 or 42 weeks and teach until the end of the year, as big as a house. DH will support me in whatever,  but I am torn. It will probably be a May decision, depending on how I feel. My water broke with DH at 37.5 weeks, if that says anything. 

How are you feeling?: Okay, I have been eating a lot of crap to get through the day,  but I have not been miserable. My biggest pain is a lot of round ligament pain that keeps me up at nighg. 

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? AFRICAN SAFARI! We have also talked a lot about adoption from a third world country. We will see about that. 

• Options
    @kvh22. My favorite trip I've ever been on was to Chaing Mai!  Shopping at the night bazaar was so much fun!  We also went to some really cool limestone waterfalls that we got to climb down.  And massages were so cheap I got three while we were there!   I would love to go back!  

@bpietronicco DH and I went on our 1st cruise for our 10th anniversary just over 2 years ago and we were hooked.  We are going on our third next month!  

Due date/W+D: I say 5/16 (and so does dating scan) but Dr says since lmp was within 6 days, he's going by that which puts me at 5/10.  I trust the scan and my gut more than my lmp though, so if its ok, I'm going to stay here.  10+6 or 11+5.

Any appointments? Questions?: I saw the Dr. on Monday and got to hear the baby's heartbeat.  Everything is good so far, so I don't go back for a month.  I guess they don't do NT scans.

Rants/Raves?:  I really should be starting our homeschool day, but I just don't have the motivation.  Better get going though. One more week and then we are taking off 3 weeks for a trip and Thanksgiving!  I get to go with DH to Florida for a work conference (at a beachfront hotel) and then we are going on a cruise to the Bahamas! 

How are you feeling?:  A little better, but I have a killer headache at the moment.  Still nauseated and tired, but I feel like its lessening.  

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list?  I have always wanted to go to Fiji.  I also really want to go on an Alaskan Cruise.  The second is probably more likely to happen.  

• Options
    @fatmonica Yes! Stay with us :) And now I'm even more excited about going to Chang Mai. @mbaymay Oooo African safari is also definitely on the list (it's long).

@kipper-2 good luck next Friday. While I wish we weren't in this SCH boat, it's nice to be in it together.