1st Trimester
Options

July 2019 Waiting Room

Re: July 2019 Waiting Room

• Options
    I wish I was symptom free. The exhaustion is real. 
    AF was due today and there's been a consistent mild cramps all day. Not painful but annoying. 
  • Options
    Hi all! I just got my BFP last week and based on LMP I'm due July 4.  I'm not new to the bump but haven't participated in the TTC chat. Look forward to seeing you all around!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got my BFP 10DPO, baby is due July 8th based on LMP. This is my first pregnancy. So nervous!! No symptoms other than mild cramping (Not even half as worse as I get with AF).
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @sunchick87  I am worn out but I figured that was from waking up in the middle of the night every day. It didn’t click that that is a symptom. Maybe I have more than I realized. I’m just not getting any morning sickness 
  • Options
    @sunchick87 Same. I've been exhausted. I'm talking like 3 hours naps each day + full night of sleep. 

@karrawk A little nausea, usually around the time I'm supposed to eat my next meal, and some sore boobs. It's still pretty early so be thankful you're not wracked with nausea 🙂
  • Options
    July 7th
  • Options
    karrawk said:
    Is anyone else symptom free so far? Mine have been very few and far between. I’ve had faint cramps, my boobs are sore but that’s it! If it wasn’t for the three positive pregnancy tests (lol, we just really couldn’t believe the first one) and the fact that my period should’ve been seven days ago, I’d almost have no idea I was pregnant. Am I the only one?

I’ve had basically no symptoms as well. A tiny bit of mild pinching here and there but nothing else! My boobs even feel normal! 
  • Options
    I’m so glad everyone else is kinda on the same boat as me. I was worried. Lol. This kid is stressing me out already!!
  • Options
    My only symptoms are being extra tired by the end of the day, mild cramping, and sore nipples. My boobs themselves aren't sore, my nipples are just sensitive. That's it though!
  • Options
    @nopegoat Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderfully boring 9 months ahead of you. <3
  • Options
    Thank you so much @ruby696. ❤️❤️
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Hello ladies and CONGRATULATIONS to all of you! I'm joining the EDD July 10th club :) We found out last Thurs at 9dpo. My beta was 70 at 10dpo and 396 at 13dpo and I'm waiting to see what the results are from yesterday's levels. Symptoms: aching back, sore breasts, cramps, and trouble sleeping. I keep trying to stay calm, but it's just not happening. (I google things. I should NOT google things) I won't be able to fully relax until I see a little heartbeat which will hopefully happen Nov 19 <3
  • Options
    Hey guys! Doctor said my levels were kind of low so I have to go back in today for more blood work. Prayers please.
  • Options
    I just found out last night.  I tested again this morning to confirm.  EDD--July 14th!!!
  • Options
    @MsIan FX your bloodwork comes back perfect! ❤️ 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    I thought today was going to be the day we got our board. Wth? 

@holycannolirolypoly step away from Dr Google!! Haha! 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @MsIan Sending prayers and good thoughts
  • Options
    @MsIan, FX that everything is okay.

I see a link to our board, but the link doesn't work   :/
  • Options

Oh I can see it on the computer. No link at all on the app. So close yet so far away. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @Mslan, good luck! I had a blood draw on Monday and my HCG was only 32. I am pretty sure I was only about 8-9 dpo though. Went back Wednesday and it was 77. They are having me go again tomorrow. Keep us updated!
  • Options
    Thanks guys. My HCG was 218 at 4w+4. I'm exactly 5 weeks today, so we shall see. 
  • Options
    I'm dragging so much butt today. Being up all night last night because of a bad storm didn't help but man. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @Mslan that sounds like a good number for 4w4d. I saw a chart that said at 4 weeks an average range is anywhere from 9.5-750. I was geeking out a bit because my #'s were what I thought to be abnormally high and google was NOT kind. Yesterday was exactly 4 weeks for me and they came in at 1048. But the doctor said as long as they double at a normal range, things are moving in the right direction. Sending out good vibes for your levels to go UP UP UP!
  • Options
    nopegoat said:

Oh I can see it on the computer. No link at all on the app. So close yet so far away. 

I don't see it on the computer or app.. lol totally so close yet so far away!!! i'm excited to get to know all of you :-)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @babyginjuly I see it if I open in mobile browser and then request desktop site. But the page isn't found when you open it. Such a tease. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @holycannolirolypoly I was also thinking they didn't sound particularly low but now I'm all anxious! 
  • Options
    Lurking

@nopegoat Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    bumbly_b said:
    Lurking

@nopegoat Congratulations!!!
    Thank you! ❤️ ❤️ 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    middlemama very similar situation! just had two miscarriages in a row since june 2018 and hoping for this one to stick! also due July 4th! prayers to you! :)
  • Options
    I was thinking they would've at least opened it yesterday! I've been lurking.. EDD July 6th here with my first! We found out on the 28th, the day after our 1st anniversary. Have my first appointment on the 21st and it can't come soon enough. 

For those of you who have had blood tests.. did you request them, or does your doctor automatically do them? 
  • Options
    I was thinking they would've at least opened it yesterday! I've been lurking.. EDD July 6th here with my first! We found out on the 28th, the day after our 1st anniversary. Have my first appointment on the 21st and it can't come soon enough. 

For those of you who have had blood tests.. did you request them, or does your doctor automatically do them? 
    Hey!! I would highly suggest changing your name. It's really easy to get all the knotties confused and even harder to tag because of all the random numbers. To change it 
    log in to TheKnot, hover over My Knot, and click Account Settings. Be sure to log out and log back in after changing your username. If you are having issues doing it that way, you can email community@thebump.com and ask them to change your username. Give them a few suggestions just in case your top choice is taken. It may take up to 24 hours for the name to update. 

**trigger warning **
    As for your question this is #5 for me and the only time they checked hcg was when I started bleeding with my loss. If you have a history of losses or request it for peace of mind OBs will do it but other than that I think it varies from Dr to Dr. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Can’t wait for our board to open. I went in for a second round of labs yesterday. I’m taking a progesterone supplement to help support this pregnancy. Praying it’s working and my numbers are increasing like they should. Hopefully I will get the results today but I might not get them until Monday which seems lik forever.
  • Options
    @nopegoat Thanks! :smile: I changed my username yesterday but I guess it hasn't formally changed yet. 
  • Options
    @nopegoat Thanks! :smile: I changed my username yesterday but I guess it hasn't formally changed yet. 
    OK! I'm not surprised it hasn't gone through yet... I don't thing TB is in a hurry to do anything lately lol! 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙