1st Trimester

July 2019 Waiting Room

Re: July 2019 Waiting Room

• @mslan I’m so sorry 😢
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi all! First timer here...currently 5 weeks 4 days. We did IUI so I know exactly when we conceived, haha. Due July 4th! Other than being super tired and my boobs getting bigger and being sore, I wouldn’t even know I was pregnant! It actually kind of freaks me out because I’m constantly afraid I’m going to lose the baby since I don’t have real “symptoms”. Anybody else feeling this way? I have an ultrasound Thursday and I’m hoping we can see a little heartbeat (it’ll be 6 weeks so it’s a possibility), but I mostly want them to test my HCG levels again so I know I’m still pregnant!! Good luck to all the other mamas on here! And sending heart healing thoughts thoughts to those who didn’t have sticky beans this time around. ❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • @Mslan so sorry for your loss! That's devastating :(
  • @martyelizabeth welcome! Fingers crossed for you, and good luck at your appointment on Thursday!!  

@BumpAdmin @BumpCaitlin can we please get a board now!? I imagine there are plenty of July mamas that don’t know this thread exists and are anxiously awaiting a board so they can connect with others! 
  • So I'm just as impatient as all of you and I emailed the BumpApp Customer Service .... this is the response I got just now. How many of you are 4 weeks or further along at this point? I'm almost 5 weeks and sick of waiting patiently ;) 

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
    <3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

• I'm exactly 5 weeks today. My EDD is July 8th :)
  • @mamahmh2 According to my OB's wonky math, tomorrow is 6 weeks in for me...? If my EDD is actually July 1. I get waiting an extra couple days since not all of us would be due the first day of the month, but this is a bit much, isn't it?
  • @babyginjuly @ki1244 HH 9 months to you both!! I have no patience already, and this pregnant is only making it 10x worse :') Looking back at June, May, and April boards, they all were posted between the 1st and 5th of the month. 

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• @nopegoat right?! also, aren't you due July 9th? If so, we are due date twins 

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• @Mslan I’m so very sorry 😔😔
  • mamahmh2 said:
    @nopegoat right?! also, aren't you due July 9th? If so, we are due date twins 
    Yep!! Twins! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @mslan I’m so sorry. 

@mamahmh2 I love that you emailed them.  :D 6 weeks tomorrow here so clearly their math is skewed. 
  • Maybe there's a glitch they're trying to work out? When I go to the main "community" page, I can see "Latest Posts in July 2019 Moms," but it's not a link and TB logo loads indefinitely underneath it.
  • @mamanbebe I've seen "Why my Pregnant Self is Crying" on several BMBs. DH jokes I could probably fill a book :p Product Spotlights seem super helpful too!
  • @dizzymom-2 yes I might be a little crazy but I work on a “it doesn’t hurt to ask” basis ;) 

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• @mamanbebe @hestia14 both great ideas!!! 

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• @hestia14 A CS info thread is a great idea! I had one with DS and although I'm still unsure if I will have a repeat, I would love to share what I learned from the process but also gain new knowledge from others who had difference experiences. 
  • mamanbebemamanbebe member
    edited November 2018
    Another thought I have is a 'calm mama' thread. I personally would like to stay on top of meditation, yoga and gentle exercise to keep my stress & anxiety down. I'd love to check in weekly with others who are interested in motivating each other, sharing ideas, talking through stresses, etc. 

Also, these broken avatars are driving me nuts! I hope it's because they are reloading the site to give us our BMB (hint, nudge, @BumpAdmin
  • Lurking hardcore to say yall’s board is open and working! I will see myself out now 😂
  • Thanks @lilpotatomama! It's time, everyone!  :)
  • It’s not showing up?? 
  • you have to go to the full site, not the app - the app has not fixed itself yet. 
  • I like this idea. I had an emergency section with my first. I am a candidate for a VBAC but DH has asked for me to consider having another section due to the trauma he had around my first delivery. 
  • I am waiting too! Got a bfp at 9dpo, I love watching my line get darker and darker. Especially after having a miscarriage in August. Not many symptoms besides sore bbs and craving OJ, which i never drink. Oh and bloating lots and lots of bloating. Other than that I'm doing good....for now! 
  • July 1st EDD here, and first pregnancy ever! So nervous and excited.... 😬 
  • Hi new here. mom of two beautiful kids. six year old daughter ezra and  five year old son zephyr. Now one due july 12th we are 5 weeks today Im so excited.
  • July third here! Found out on the second when I was about six weeks along, super excited 
  • i’m 6 weeks pregnant today, due july 19th (: i’m 18 years old, a young mama but my boyfriend is great. really excited about my angel!!!