June 2019 Moms
Options

U/O 10/18

Re: U/O 10/18

• Options
    I love coffee...but this baby inside me is making me unable to drink it. Even the thought of coffee makes me feel sick. Same with La Croix...loved it, but can't drink it anymore. Ice cold water and tea for me,

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @harrierwife I have 2 pit bulls and my mom founded and runs a pittie rescue. You could pretty much tell me you hate sunshine or humanity and I’d still like you :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @meatballs37 Yup Dr Pepper is my fav.  But I gave up all soda and haven't had one in like at least 2 months.  But man have I been wanting one.
  • Options
    I like reality TV too. I am obsessed with Big Brother. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Man, @kjr9519 stole mine! But I'm with you and @dntstpbelieveing and @meatballs37 that I hate anything with even a twinge of coffee flavoring. Including coffee ice cream and anything 'mocha.' I figure I have 3 degrees and have worked in a hospital for 10 years, so if it was going to happen, I think it would have by now. I love to drink Spark (its an energy drink by Advocare) for my caffeine kick but dont drink it while I'm PG/BF so I'm back to my Diet Mt. Dew. It's so delish. 

I also am not a pumpkin spice person, but I do LOVE fall. The cooler weather is my jam. But where I live, it feels like we always go summer to winter in like 1 week. I'm super glad to be due in June so I can miss being KU during july and august when its unbearably hot. (And because you all seem pretty cool ;) )
  • Options
    Add my vote for disliking all things coffe. I’m a huge tea drinker. 
    Also, unless something big and scary is chasing me, I don’t run voluntarily anymore!  My knees won’t allow it. 

• Options
    I too have a hard time around other people's kids. Especially if they are little tyrants and their parents don't give them consequences. I was at Chick fil a yesterday and some, tween (maybe, not sure her exact age) came into the play area and sat around telling me my kids could actually do the things I was telling them not to. It made me so mad. I do not like people overstepping with my kids and I certainly don't like it when it is another kid. 

I also hate pumpkin flavored stuff. So nasty! 

I love my morning coffee but I would die without my soda at lunch. 

I love travelling, even with all my kids. 

I have a huge sweet tooth. My favorite is brownies topped with frosting. 

My UO: sushi with cream cheese in it is disgusting. I can't eat it. Most all other sushi is awesome though. 
  • Options
    Coffee addict here who cannot understand the hate for it either...I also love coffee flavoring - coffee ice cream, mocha anything. mmmmm
  • Options
    @eleven_ TOTALLY agree with you on The Doctor Who thing! I never could get into it - all of the doctors seem a little creepy to me. I'm also a die hard BB fan (been watching since season 1!), however this last season was no bueno. :neutral:

@harrierwife I definitely agree with disliking people who generalize disliking pit bulls. We grew up with the SWEETEST pittie ever - I was laying down next to her in virtually all of my baby photos. I understand that there are bad pit bulls out there, but there are dangerous dogs of ALL breeds. And thats typically not the dogs fault, but the owners fault.

My UO is probably that I LOVE working out. It's one of the things I look forward to most out of my days. I will legitimately be upset if I miss going to the gym at night.
  • Options
    @ShadeofGreen816 I will admit that right now the cool weather is amazing because otherwise I would be burning up right now. Being pg in the summer can be pretty miserable.
  • Options
    I'm also a BB fan. I have been super disappointed the last few seasons with the juries. They are so butthurt they won't let the person who actually played the game win. It's infuriating. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity603 @wearyfuzzball Yay, I'm excited there are some BB fans here. I'll have someone to talk to about it for S21. I loved the casting of this season. I HATED BB19 with all the catty drama. 
    TW

• Options
    @meatballs37 yeah I’m not into traveling at all. I like watching cool places on tv, but in real life I hate being away from home and my comfort zone. Plus the actual traveling (airplanes, long car rides, etc) is miserable and I get motion sick. 

All you coffee haters are crazy! Long live the bean!

my U/O I hate all rotten milk foods: sour cream, cottage cheese, yogurt, etc. they totally gross me out. 
  • Options
    I'll let my UO be that I hate the thought of eating sushi. And any fish. The only seafood I eat is fried clam strips.
  • Options
    @TJtheGoat I also hate yogurt and cottage cheese. Sour cream is only okay if it's all mixed in and I can't see that I'm eating it.

@prpl11butterfly SUSHI IS LIFE. I'm weird though because I'll eat sushi, but I don't like eating cooked fish.
    TW

• Options
    I hate yogurt and I have started having issues stomaching sour cream. The smell makes me gag. This is when I'm not pregnant so I can't even get near this stuff now. 

• Options
    Ok, I was able to understand all the perspectives until we got to yogurt and cheese!  :)

My UO is that I dislike spending time at spas and hair salons. I'm never relaxed at either of those types of places and just can't wait to get out of there. The one exception are resort type "spas" where you can walk around gardens, swim in natural springs, etc. but I still prefer a hike in the woods to all that.
  • Options
    @marijaa333 What?! My happy place is the hairdressers chair! Omg. I love having my hair done.
  • Options
    @marijaa333 I hate going to the salon. I always dread it. I feel like it's a waste of a day. 
    TW

• Options
    I have only ever met one pitbull. And he's not a very nice dog. But it is 100% his owners fault. You couldn't be any more incompetent at training a dog than this guy is.  I actually feel really bad for his dog because he can't be outside without a leash (he'll try to attack/charge at people walking past) and if people are over the dog has to be in a cage because he bits. It's a really sad situation for the dog. This dude shouldn't own any dog if he doesn't want to train them.

I can understand if those who don't like coffee are getting their caffeine fix other ways. Caffeine is how I function. Coffee is just my preferred way to get it because I like coffee creamer.

@wearyfuzzball I am the same way with my workouts. If I don't get my planned workout in for some reason I have a really hard time letting go of it mentally.  Sometimes I wish it didn't bother me so much. 

I've done a couple half marathons. I love them. The distance is a great length for me. Long enough to really feel like an accomplishment and challenge but not so long that I would die (like a full marathon).
  • Options
    Also, adding I loveeee going to the salon because my hairdresser has her own place and it's only her there. So its quiet. And she's a family friend so it's nice to catch up. Also, she did all the bridesmaids, mine, and my mom's hair for my wedding for free. She is fantastic. 
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly @runyogamom Heh, I'm aware the salon/spa thing is an unpopular opinion. I actually like the guy that does my hair but I hate how long it takes. 

@eleven_  Exactly! Get me out of there.
  • Options
    +1 for not liking the hair salon. I also feel like I’m wasting away my day. I wonder why I even bother getting highlights when I don’t keep them up anymore. 

I do however love a good massage. 
  • Options
    In thinking about how I love the salon because it's legit me time that kids cant interrupt, I have another UO 

I love going to the dentist. Same deal as above. I have fallen asleep and nearly fallen asleep sooo many times while there lmao 
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly oh god I think I just threw up, the dentist!! The dentist gives me SO much anxiety. (for no real reason) No grow man I dont want your hand in my mouth. 
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly oh yeah, I totally get that it’s a rest time to have some me time. 

I used to hate grocery shopping. Now I love it, especially alone with coupons and list in hand. 
  • Options
    I both like and dislike going to get my hair done.  It does take a big chunk of the day, but I love how my hair looks/feels afterwards.

@prpl11butterfly OMG I hate the dentist!  I haven't been in over a year, which is horrible I know.  I used to be so good about going.

I love cheese and sour cream.  But having PCOS, I'm not supposed to eat lots of dairy.  
  • Options
    Agree, thumbs down for the hair salon. Especially hate when the stylist tries to talk to me with the hair dryer blowing directly in my ear. BUT, yes please to the spa every day!!! 
    My UO: I don't like concerts. Love music, but like...at home or in the car or at a small local bar. Big concerts are so loud, and it's so awkward standing/dancing in front of your seat at an arena.
  • Options
    I love getting my hair done. Especially since one of my oldest friends does my hair. I like going in after work. MH has dinner ready when I get home and I can just enjoy a couple hours with the kids before bedtime.

However, I hate getting pedicures. I'll do it sometimes with friends but I do not find it relaxing at all.
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly the dentist! Yes! I think I have also just been lucky that I have only had 2 dentists in my life and they are awesome, my dentist is so funny. I just love how clean my mouth feels after. But I have also never had a cavity or anything like that, so that helps.

I also love sour cream and cottage cheese, but I understand why others don't. One literally is sour and the other is curdled, thats kinda gross.

My UO: I actually kind of like airports and airplane rides. But again I have never had anything traumatic happen in one. And also - duty free shopping.
  • Options
    Sour cream and cottage cheese are disgusting to me too, but I actually really like yogurt of all kinds. I’m just weird when it comes to dairy, though. I can’t stnad milk or pretty much any kind of cheese either. I seriously considered just telling people I was lactose intolerant when I was a teenager so I didn’t have to hear all the comments about how weird it is to not like cheese, but then I couldn’t get away with eating ice cream. And there’s no way I would ever give up ice cream.
  • Options
    I get so grossed out by sour cream and cream cheese. But I love regular cheese. Although the super moldy ones are not my jam - bleu cheese etc. I would be much better off without cheese in my life but it’s so delicious. As an adult I really don’t enjoy mil anymore and then after BFing/pumping at work with DD I’m super grossed out by milk now. Like, avoid touching it if possible. That’s kinda weird I think but 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    I hate snow sports, any living near the mountains in the PNW I get looks like I’m insane when I say that. When I was three I fell off the chair lift into the net right before you get off so I think that’s what scarred me 😆 

@meatballs37 BRAVO FOREVER. I love below deck and real housewives of Dallas I’m loving. 

Also im embarrassed but I love Teen Mom OG guys.......
  • Options
    @whitney812 I don’t want teen mom, but I watch The Challenge..and am curious about it only now that Corey and Cheyenne (from The Challenge) are on it haha
  • Options
    +1 for not liking the spa.  I have gift certificates for spa days hanging around from as long as three years ago.  I hate hot tubs too!  It's like people soup!  We have one in our backyard and we have used it exactly once...and I refused to get in.  We plan on taking it out and we have friends who are shocked that we'd get rid of it!
  • Options
    +1 for not getting why people like Dr. Who. And being a big enough nerd to have named my dog after a BSG character and have a Frak mug. 

My UO: vegan mayo is tastier than the real thing. I'm not vegan but my cousin who is left a jar at our lake house 5 years ago. Once I tried it, I've never looked back.
  • Options
    @mamamaggie524 That's hilarious. I love me some wine, but yoga pants and chocolate are also necessities in life!
  • Options
    @bakerstreetboys I hate hot tubs too  :s

@spacepiraterunner BSG  <3 
    TW