March 2019 Moms
Options

Randoms 10/15-10/21

DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: Randoms 10/15-10/21

• Options
    Not for nothing, i think i am coming down with a cold. Yay. 
  • Options
    @zionsmama85 ugh, sorry! Pregnancy colds are the worst! Hopefully it’s short!

AFM I made ginger muffins this weekend and just want to eat ALL of them! Nom!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lelkcot - i want to eat everything in sight! Somehow yesterday hostess cup cakes made it into my shopping cart. :lol: I haven't eaten those in years. slammed two last night after I got home. OMG so good!

@zionsmama85 - hope it doesn't stick around long! 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @catlady2015 YES! I want all the food these days! Was true for me with DS as well (if I’m being honest, i like food in general)!
  • Options
    @zionsmama85 I hope you feel better soon. Our weather just changed practically overnight, so I anticipate the first colds of the season hitting our home as well.

For anyone interested there's a great Mom's Night Out show called The Pump and Dump Show that just announced new fall/spring tour dates. I'm really sad that they aren't coming to my city again, but I saw them a few years ago and not only are they HILARIOUS but I left the comedy club feeling like an empowered woman and the best mom for my little baby. I highly recommend going if they are coming to your town.
  • Options
    We scheduled an open house for Saturday morning and I *just* remembered I have to work, so the H will have to wrangle the DDs and get the house clean. I know he can handle it, but it's going to be a total sh*tshow.  I JUST WANT OUR STUPID HOUSE TO SELL.
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse totally acceptable. I indulged yesterday in too much salty popcorn, got really swollen, and then spent all night peeing to get rid of the extra fluid... then up at 0500 to do farm chores in the cold before a 12 hours shift at work. Pony and no makeup for me!!!

[spoiler=TW in signature]

Me: 36, DH 37.

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.

Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!

[/spoiler]

• Options
    So one of my raves this week was weaning off zofran. No success. I was up and down all night vomiting. Guess it is all pregnancy sickness for me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    @Kenneylynn3 I’m so sorry to hear that!!

[spoiler=TW in signature]

Me: 36, DH 37.

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.

Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!

[/spoiler]

• Options
    @Kenneylynn3 oh that is so frustrating! I’m so sorry you are still dealing with nausea!! 
  • Options
    @3rdtime_charmed and @ashley14598 Thanks ladies. Just hoping I can keep something down soon. Lesson learned to not wean myself off the meds and keep telling myself it means I'm pregnant. Thanks pgal brain.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    @Kenneylynn3 ugh, so sorry you’re still dealing with nausea/sickness. Fx the meds kick back in and you’re feeling better!
  • Options
    So I was going to bring it up on the next “totes come join my FB group, here’s all my info” post, but we haven’t had one in a minute.

Some of us are already 1/2 way through this pregnancy, with the rest soon to follow. When and how do we want to go private? I’m in a private bump group from my last bmb, so I don’t know how people usually do the FB exodus.
  • Options
    @meggyme My other BMB moved off into a private FB group after we'd all had our babies. By that point we were a lot more comfortable with each other and willing to let people into our private lives. I'm very cautious about who I share that level of information with, so for me I probably wouldn't consider joining a private group until much later. But, that's just me - others may feel differently.
  • Options
    Ok, I know a lot of BMB’s move in late 3rd since everyone gets pretty busy once babies start arriving and some move to a private bump group before transitioning to FB, so I was wondering when people were thinking and how we wanted to facilitate it. Mostly just to start the conversation about specific expectations.
  • Options
    @meggyme from what I have seen, usually groups move either a month or so before edd or after babies are born.

• Options
    i'm fine with whatever! my life is pretty much an open book re: social media, so count me in with whatever the plan winds up being.
  • Options
    @meggyme My last BMB moved to a private group once there was a small group of us "regulars" left after babies were born plus most of us follow each other on IG and/or Snapchat. I'm good with whatever....as long as ya'll will invite me ;)

My random to add: Thursday's edition of why I'm crying - DH left for work this morning without saying goodbye. Says he knew I was up twice last night with DD and thought I could use the few minutes extra sleep...which is sweet but he ALWAYS says goodbye. Stupid hormones.
  • Options
    I'm good with whatever too! I like the idea of keeping in touch post-baby. Esp being a FTM, I maybe feeling all sorts of ways and could learn of lot of you ladies :) 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Options
    @maggiemadeit I'm not on social media, either. So we can stay here and commiserate/celebrate together!
  • Options
    @meggyme I didn’t even know they had private groups on here! They must be really good at keeping them private  ;)
  • Options
    Happy to move to FB or a private Bump group whenever  :)

My super random gripe for the day.. my bellybutton is already showing through shirts... I’m not even to half way yet!
  • Options
    I like the idea of private bump group. I don't use FB much anymore and don't have an account on the other sites.
  • Options
    I am here for private Bump or FB. when i had my last (10 years ago) there was a site called Parents Connect and our birth group heavily communicated through that. we all linked up on FB after/around the time we had the babies and i am still friends with all of them now and i love having that connection to people all over the country. so count me in! I understand the privacy issues, i am also an open book but pretty selective about who i allow to be on my SM...so whenever, i am down! 
  • Options
    I didn't know private bump groups existed either, that's awesome. I just gave up when my last BMB went to Facebook.
  • Options
    @maggiemadeit yeah, they're pretty nice because you basically choose who your admins are and then you don't have to worry about bumpgods or drivey's or lurkers. https://forums.thebump.com/groups
  • Options
    Down for either fb or private bumpgroup closer to when babies come! 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    I like the idea of private bump group over FB.
  • Options
    lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    edited October 2018
    I will not be joining FB if that is what happens. I also would prefer if the switch came post-birth. June '16 completely died after they moved to FB, despite people saying they'd stick around and post on the board, too.

I have lots of thoughts on moving to FB. I cannot understand how people think FB is "easier," which is what I see come up all the time. I think here is way easier to keep up with. Can anyone please explain it to me?

I'm fine with a private bump group, but I also am fine staying here for awhile. 
  • Options
    @lovesclimbing were you in June 16? Because that's my board that moved to a private group. We stuck around for probably a year after the babies were born before making the move.
  • Options
    @lovesclimbing I agree with you that FB is not really easier. I mean, I suppose it gives you one less website to log into? But there's so much extra noise!
  • Options
    I'm another who didn't know about private bump groups. I'd probably prefer that over FB as I hardly ever get on there.

• Options
    I deleted my Facebook this July and it has been the best! But I am on Instagram or would definitely be down with a private bump group! 
  • Options
    Like @kristimh80 I’d love to keep in touch post-baby. I’m learning so much from you ladies and really enjoy being a part of this community.