Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 10/15

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length:
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:
November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
Image result for joey turkey friends

Re: TWW Monday 10/15

• Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited October 2018
    Month/Cycle: 11/12
    CD/DPO: 19/7ish
    Timing: great
    Typical LP length: 13-15
    Testing: hopefully I can hold out till at least Sunday. 
    R/R: rainy Monday here but it’s at least not as cold. *TW*Another Facebook announcement last night that I saw right before bed, annoying 🙄 I have already told myself we’re not going to do a cutesy social media announcement because we know so many others that are struggling. Rave- just excited my temps are staying consistent. Also excited that my parents are coming in town Friday and we’re going to do all the fall things + part of the bourbon trail! (Maybe i should actually test Saturday before we do that haha)
    CS/Q: nada 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    *lurking*
    @Sparty18 Don't be mad about that news upsetting you.  Those feelings are valid and you are allowed to feel them without any guilt.  Hearing that news kind of solidified my "meh" day into a bad day.  

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited October 2018
    @Sparty18 I had the same feeling too when I saw it. As @lulu1180 said they’re totally valid! Glad you had a fun weekend!
    eta words...my typing is rough today 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 22/9ish

Timing: B+

Typical LP length: 14ish 

Testing: WFAFish...or as long as I can, lol.

R/R: My train is backwards again. I’m not a fan of that because now I’m sitting with people and I like my space in the am. On the plus side - I have a turkey breast (The Turkey Breast If Wonder!) in the crockpot and we are having mini thanksgiving tonight and my Mom is eating with us (such a treat!!!). My Mom’s a cool Mom.😎

CS/Q: Nah, we cool.

• Options
    @b_1029 Boo for FB announcements to start a Monday off, but YAY for parents coming this weekend! What fall things do you have planned? It would be so awesome if you got a BFP on Friday and could share the news with them :) 

@Sparty18Well good for them... I expected them to get KU fast because she's a bit older and they have gobs of money, so I wasn't as taken aback by their announcement as I expected I would be. Anyway, cheers to hoping for a successful IUI for you this month so you can relish in how much cuter your baby is than the royal baby :D 

@lillywonderland ooohhhhh your dinners are always so exciting! Do tell! What else are you making?! And yay for mom! I love having mine over too! and lol @ being an adopted Brit because you spent time over there :) 

Month/Cycle: 11

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: Boo

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: BFN, just WFAF now. 

R/R: AF needs to hurry up already. I had my regular "hormones are dropping" AF headache yesterday but temps are still high so I'm very annoyed. Any of my other friends get this kind of headache? It's a doozy. 

Boss is on vacation this weekend sending us pictures of the beach.  :(

CS/Q:
  • Options
    @nomangos23 I have so much hope for this cycle since DH's 30th is Thursday, parents are in town, and then our anniversary is the 29th...it totally works that way, right? haha. But Friday night I'm doing a surprise birthday party for DH, Saturday we'll get up bright and early and do the bourbon trail then go back to DH's parents' house for some chili. Sunday we're going to this orchard/winery - DH's family goes every year and just camps out with a bunch of wine and cheese. Mmmm. They have a really cute shop and pumpkins, pumpkin/apple cider donuts, etc. 
    Sorry about your headache :( I don't get them personally, but that sounds rough.
    @lillywonderland I do like royal babies and get excited when they come! I was just having a rough morning. 
  • Options
    @b_1029 Sorry you’re feeling down about the post! Enjoy the time with family! Maybe a quick test on Saturday might be good 😉.

@Sparty18 Glad you had a good weekend! And yes, agree with the other ladies! It’s a justified feeling!

@lillywonderland Oh, that is so cool about your mini Thanksgiving! Enjoy your meal and hanging out with your mom!

@nomangos23 Sorry about the headache! And it should definitely be against the rules to send beach photos! Not cool lol

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: EOD

Typical LP length: N/A

Testing: Going to try and wait until 10 DPO.

R/R: Work stressed me out too much last week so I took a day off today to give my brain a break lol. Hanging out with my sweet pup is just what the doctor ordered!

*TW*
    We hung out with our best friends last night and their LO. Even though I love them dearly and their sweet little girl it really just tugs at my heart. DH is such a natural! It kills me with guilt that my own health issues have pushed us having to wait to get the green light to try. DH says if it’s in the plan it will happen but hearing those words just make me mad more than anything.

CS/Q: Nope!

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    **Lurking** - everyone is over here now! Or it feels quiet at WTO...
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @chichiphin Give me a day... I'll be over there real soon. 

@brookert615 Work stress is the worst. But yay for a day off and snuggles with your fur fam. I did that all day yesterday and it was lovely. 
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited October 2018
    @brookert615 @ruby696 MY PEOPLE. let's be real, I will probably start testing Thursday when FF says is 5 days till AF. I have no self control either.

ETA @ruby696 I am sorry about the cycle confusion and BFN. 

• Options
    **Lurking**

@nomangos23 No no no, you stay right here, no back to WTO!
  • Options
    Month: 11

CD/DPO: 44/6

Timing: Good

Testing: Tomorrow I go in for a blood draw to check progesterone to confirm ovulation. Don’t have much hope but I’m sure I will test in the next week.  

R/R: I got a +opk the day I was suppose to start provera, so while I am holding onto a little hope, mostly I feel like this is just prolonging this cycle for another couple weeks. 

CS/Q: Nope
  • Options
    @b_1029 Resist the urge to POAS! Lol, nah. You do you! I will prolly test the day AF is expected because I just want to know and I have a few “internet cheapies” as the cool kids say.

@nomangos23 Tonight it’s a crockpot recipe I got from Pinterest (modified a little) called the “Turkey Breast of Wonder”. Later on in the week I’m going to make a Chicken and Potato Pastie (with pie crust instead of puff pastry because I didn’t want to spend $6 on PP!) lol. I hope it’s going to turn out okay...I’m also holding out hope for you that it’s a KU headache not pre-AF!

@ruby696 I’m sorry about the BFN. On the plus side, your chart looks soooooooo good (what I can make of it anyways) so it’s not over ‘till it’s over!!

@brookert615 I wish I could give you a big hug IRL. ❤️

@littleredm Glad you had a great weekend/Monday! Keep the positive vibes flowing! 🙃

@littlestbear03 I hope you get the answers you’re looking for today!

• Options
    @lillywonderland I wish I was more optimistic, but *TW* I've had several BFP charts and they look nothing like that. *End TW* I guess I'll find out soon enough! 
  • Options
    @b_1029 I have grown to hate Facebook announcements also. I like your idea not to announce on Facebook. I will float that idea to my SO and see how he feels. 

@Sparty18 don’t feel bad. Your feelings are valid. Also, I felt the same way. I’m a bitter woman today. I wish it was different but those are our feelings. *hug*

• Options
    edited October 2018

@littlestbear03 I hope you get the answers you’re looking for today!

Thank you! Just got my progesterone test results back with a 10, so I’m trying not to get too hopeful but will POAS in a week. 

Edit: I did not realize there was a blackout today when I glanced at the board and saw multiple “new posts”. But quickly saw that they were all from “fake accounts” and apologize for my post.