June 2019 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms 10/13-14

2»

Re: Weekend Randoms 10/13-14

• Options
    @TJtheGoat the TWW one especially made me annoyed. Dude there is a TWW thread right below you. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 @TJtheGoat

I was never in TTGP, but I lurked for a looong time. And you know what really drives me insane? Those three back to back posts by the rando using TTGP as google. I reported all her threads and got a message from the bump gods that nothing she did violated the TOU. Well of course not. Because have you read the TOU? It has nothing in there about spam or an “unwelcoming tone” or harassing new members or sharing pictures of pee sticks. All of those things are listed as “don’t’s” in the community guidelines thread. So it was even more infuriating to jail dpjennifer for “violating the TOU” when in fact she (at the very most, but not really) violated the community guidelines. 

And the guidelines and TOU state you can only be banned/jailed for violating the TOU specifically.

*end rant* 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We packed. And packed. We moved stuff into storage. Because we got a BFP and found our dream home in the same week. I don’t recommend it. It’s exhaustingly difficult, especially when your friends are all unavailable this weekend. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 oh yay!!! Such a small world, those ladies are awesome! Thanks for following :)