May 2019 Moms
Options

HDBD 10/10

Our blumps are growing and it's always fun to see the progression. So, it's officially time to start our Hump Day Bump Day!

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
DD2: October 2016
DC3: coming May 2019

Re: HDBD 10/10

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sleepy33 those shoes - squeeee! I want! 

You ladies are adorable. I'm so far from showing still even though I'm a STM so I'll spare you this week :blush:
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @bluesky24 I've been debating them for weeks, as they are pretty pricey, but I have friends who all say good things. Then I was worried about size, bc I can range anywhere from an 8 to a 9.5. I went with a 9, and they are perfection. They are the only flats I've worn that actually fit and don't slide around, but also don't press painfully on my bunions or heels. Plus they are machine washable and made from recycled bottles! What else could you ask for?
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @sleepy33 i've been doing the same - you may have convinced me to get them. So they fit a little large? good to know! I am in love with that red color too. (sorry - didnt' mean to hijack the thread!) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @bluesky24 I think they recommend to size up if you get the point toe ones; I'd been debating between an 8.5 or 9 but went with the 9. I also wear a 9 in Target's flats, if that helps, and they fit about the same (these are just so much more flexible and forgiving around the top part of my foot). The red are awesome! I think they'll go with a ton of things, plus our school colors are red and blue so I can wear them on jeans days, game days, etc. They are the Chili Red color!

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    Random thought.. isn’t there an app that has “stickers” you can add to your picture that says what week you are? My handwriting is way too sloppy for a chalkboard 😂 
  • Options
    msb615 said:
    Random thought.. isn’t there an app that has “stickers” you can add to your picture that says what week you are? My handwriting is way too sloppy for a chalkboard 😂 
    photofy is a good one.
  • Options
    @msb615 yes! There are a ton of fun ones. I got the Baby Story app and paid $1.99 to get one of the sticker add ons. I used the Cinemama app last time and it makes a movie at the end of all your bump photos, but it didn't track what week I was for each one so I wanted something this time that did that. It's just for me though, I don't plan on sharing too many of them on FB. I think I only posted two or three bump pics last time. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    zuuls_mom said:
    @sleepy33 love those shoes!! I have two of the round toe flats and I absolutely adore them. They wash up like new! 

Heres my 10w but looks like 16w bump! And my messy not made bed with snoozing pup.
    We have the same duvet cover lol

• Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds Haha when we lived in Seattle my nephew told me I looked like a ghost. I feel ya girl! I was pretty much day glo pale

• Options
    @SpaceBurger I've always been pale... That lighting just makes me feel like I might be getting too pale. I fear my skin might just disappear 😂
  • Options
    @msb615 that meme is amazing :D
  • Options
    @msb615 Literally me every time I'm getting a haircut. Especially when the stylist is always so put together next to/behind me.
    kids with flags
  • Options
    @wishiwaspreggo Isn’t it though? It’s my favorite because it’s so true! 🤣 @brie_and_almonds Yesss! Every single time!
  • Options
    Cute bumps ladies 😍😍

I've definitely got some major bloat going on. My mom told me yesterday that she wondered if I was pregnant a couple weeks ago. I'll try and remember take one tonight after I get DS to sleep!
  • Options
    @wishiwaspreggo yeah I dont feel like doing one for awhile. No one will notice a difference with fluffy moms.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    @lovelybabybumpz I need the sauce on that sweater plz 😍

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @sleepy33 motherhood maternity!
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • Options
    I’ll share when mine is a little more bumpy too. 😊
  • Options
    You ladies are all so cute I just can't even! I didn't have a chance to take a pic yesterday, so you're spared for now!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @lovelybabybumpz I have that sweater in white/gray!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker