T & J 5.9.09
MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
PVM 5.8.12
GWM 3.17.15
RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekly Randoms (10/8-10/12)

• Options
    My DS is trying to kill me. My kids have always been early risers but the 5 am wakeup after going to bed later than usual (we had a cousin pizza party at SIL’s) might do me in. After 45 mins of him thrashing between DH & I in our bed (because “I just want to sleep with you guys”), I took him to the living room, made myself coffee, and flipped on Disney Jr.  :|
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    I've been up since 2:30 am. Thank you restless legs and reflux. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cas060cas060 member
    edited October 2018
    DH got up super early, like before 5.. so I had the bed to myself. I rolled over positioning myself in the middle amongst my pregnancy pillow, and wala... best sleep ever. The middle of the bed isn't worn at all so its firmer, just what I needed.  I told H he might have to start sleeping in the spare room, because I need the middle of the bed for the last 17 weeks before baby occupies it :D
  • Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians. We are having a Turkey dinner tonight and I am so excited! 

We had a great weekend and we are enjoying the extra day off today. I'm getting laundry done and drinking coffee in my sunroom gazebo before dinner. 

Also pregnant sex is most certainly glorious. My sexdrive leaves for a bit in the first trimester but once it returns it's on fire. 
  • Options
    PSA for STM+ Target cartwheel for 20% shoes ends today. If you’re hitting a mud pit of a pumpkin patch like we are this weekend you can get rubber boots cheap. I’ll never understand why kids rubber boots are so much. 
  • Options
    @hollyvenelle That's adorable!
  • Options
    Happy Thanksgiving Canadians! I'm not doing anything special to mark the occasion but had a lovely productive long weekend with DH home. 

Pregnancy sex is 10/10. TTC made me realize how my BC was messing with my sex drive and then the first trimester was a big nope but things are looking good on that front now. :) 
  • Options
    Not crazy about pregnancy sex over here. My SPD already has me in significant pelvic pain, my husband works nights so he wakes me up ungodly early when he does want sex, and DS sleeps in our room so I have to go to his downstairs bedroom and get busy on the bunk bed. It’s not the best lol
  • Options
    kayjay44 said:
    @grebretso - Mine has generally been non-existent too. Same thing happened with DS1. With DD, DH had to cut me off because I had a problem verging on addiction. I stand by my "one penis at a time" rule until proven otherwise.
    Complete opposite here--I was totally asexual when pregnant with DD, but now that I'm pregnant with a boy, I feel like it must be the extra testosterone in my body making me have a really high sex drive.

Also, @kayjay44 I'm jealous that you're wearing a winter coat now. It was 85 degrees here yesterday. I need first frost to happen to kill all of the stink bugs and gnats here. Dead bug time is my favorite season.
  • Options
    @becks_726 yes! birth control definitely murders my sex drive. After my son was born I did no birth control . 
  • Options
    @bleucheeznwine - it’s gross and wet here, though. 

I saw Greatest Showman this weekend and loved it. A little FFMC - I would rather fuck Hugh Jackman over Zac Efron every time. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    @disneybaby84 I'll definitely be re-evaluating BC choices after this one is born. Life is too short for crappy side effects. 
  • Options
    No more BC for me!

Oh, man the details going around about those poor people in that limo crash in New York are so heartbreaking.  :'(
  • Options
    @madreofdragons- My sentiments exactly on those two.  Not even if they were the only ports in a storm.
  • Options
    Also not a fan of the pregnancy sex. But I wouldnt be disappointed if my sex drive ramped up a bit. 

Also happy thanksgiving canadians! Had so much turkey and stuffing this weekend. Thank god for maternity pants. I have a third baby in there made entirely of food 
  • Options
    Pregnancy sex has been awesome with DD as well as DS. Never want to go on BC again.
  • Options
    megpants209megpants209 member
    edited October 2018
  • Options
    Birth control was terrible for my sex drive. 

Side note I ate way too much Turkey dinner tonight. Positive note my sugars were on target and I had a bit of pumpkin pie and a bite of chocolate cake.  

• Options
    I went to take a nap, as soon as my head hit the pillow I heard the cat gagging in the other room. Got up and grabbed her to throw her into the bathroom, but she was sitting on a couch pillow which she sunk her claws into, so I lifted the cat with the pillow up and she barfed mid air. On the pillow, my sweater, the floor and herself. Is this what having kids is like?

Also why don't cats understand that you can't just puke wherever, they don't pee wherever! At least our previous cat had the sense to jump down on the floor first, this cat will just puke wherever she's currently sitting. Gross.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @grebretso I would’ve lost it. This pregnancy has made me so sensitive to things like that when they normally don’t bother me. My dog had an accident in the house the other day, and it’s very rare for her (she had some stomach issues going on). But normally that stuff doesn’t bother me. I gagged the whole way through it.. it was miserable. 

• Options
    Finally feeling outside kicks! Feels like little man is having a dance party tonight!
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    edited October 2018
    @katamca If this had happened in first tri I would have sat down to cry and wait for H to come home and deal with it. I also probably would have puked myself! Thankfully I'm doing much better now.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    Oh dear @grebretso. I often feel like my dog has been great pre-kid practice because before him I could not deal with puke at all. But if he did what your cat did? I'd lose it. 
  • Options
    If anyone still has an itchy belly, I highly recommend La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+. I tried it just by chance because I had it lying around for my hands and it is great! Cerave helped but only short term. This stuff takes the itch away for days. 
  • Options
    I would just like to say, some of us are on pelvic rest, have sympathy and or mercy!! :D
  • Options
    Picking up my baby box tonight, I believe baby boxes originated in Finland... shits starting to get real, 24 weeks coming up on Saturday, time to start buying! :# 
  • Options
    +1 for pregnancy sex.  I'm pretty exhausted at the end of most days (chasing two kids and being pregnant is no joke) but took a glorious nap yesterday afternoon which meant I was ready to roll after the kid's bedtime last night.  

The weather is so BLAH here today.  DS and I are having a couch snuggle fest to binge some Super Why before lunch & his nap.  I did fold the kids laundry and bake a cake after school drop off for DD so I'd say I'm ahead.  
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    Hope all of our Canadian ladies had a great Thanksgiving! I'm eagerly anticipating our Thanksgiving next month... cornbread stuffing, come to momma! 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    @grebretso - not going to lie, it’s pretty accurate. I’ve had puke all over my body, I’ve caught it with my hands, my shirt... 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    @grebretso- Sounds close except the pet didn't also have clothes to wash! So sorry. Ugh
  • Options
    @sjnsjnsjn she doesn’t have clothes,  but try cleaning vom off the fur of a huge, long haired cat with super sharp claws who does NOT like her belly to be touched :#
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @grebretso - Sounds HORRIBLE!
  • Options
    Ugh I wish I could vote. I can’t vote in any country in the entire world at the moment! I gave up my right to vote in Norway when I moved to the US, but I can’t vote here either because I’m not a citizen. Fun times.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024