February 2019 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change - Oct 6th

For those due Feb 2, 9, 16, 23
1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) R/R/Q

5) What are some of your hobbies? (copied from Wednesday's) 

Re: Saturday Ticker Change - Oct 6th

• Options
    23 weeks. Grapefruit. 

Go back and forth between superwoman and zombie. Feels like I could either take on the world or sleep all day. Today is the 2nd one. 

Regular checkup on Friday and flu shot too.

Nothing really to rant or rave about. My mom made the baby an adorable little purple cardigan to come home in. Going to make a hat to go with it too. I can't believe that if all goes according to plan she'll be here in 16 weeks!

If I have time for anything I'll read. Love James Patterson and other murder/mystery type books. 
  • Options
    23 weeks - I don't know TB, in my world grapefruits are smaller than coconuts.

Pretty good, though my ribs are starting to get overtaken and I don't think I like it. 

Nothing for another two weeks.

My in-laws are here which might fall into both Rs - plus side is that H and his dad installed a new porch ceiling.  They're also super excited to be grandparents, which is great but their never ending stream of questions is exhausting. 

Running and reading. I have spreadsheets to track both. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) 23weeks.  1.25lbs!

2) Pretty good all around!

3) Not til the 19th

4) the rainy weather needs to buzz off!  Loving all the baby kicks.  My bellys really popped in the last 2 weeks.. surreal to see the changes!

5) we have a crew of animals.  Otherwise yoga, baking