February 2019 Moms
Options

Tuesday ticker change 10/02

Wow we are into October!

1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants, raves or questions?

5) GTKY: Which decade of fashion would you like to return next, recycled as the latest "new" style?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Tuesday ticker change 10/02

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 22 weeks, size of a spaghetti squash

2) How are you feeling? Baseline state of "tired".

3) Any appointments this week? No.

4) Rants, raves or questions? Starting to feel some very light movements (anterior placenta) which is great for morale.

5) GTKY: Which decade of fashion would you like to return next, recycled as the latest "new" style? I love the look of 1940s silhouettes (not so much the fabrics) even though they don't really suit my shape, and 1980s big hair is straight up fun.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I totally do not have a Tuesday ticker change, but I love your GTKY question. My answer would be the 60s. Not the mini skirts, the hippie clothes. Long flowing hippie skirts are just so comfy and fun to wear.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 22 weeks - size of a flaugnarde

2) How are you feeling? Pretty good, except I have a nasty cold. Other than that, I’m just tired. 

3) Any appointments this week? Nothing this week. 

4) Rants, raves or questions? Nothing at the moment. 

5) GTKY: Which decade of fashion would you like to return next, recycled as the latest "new" style? The 50s. 
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 22 weeks, the size of a coconut 

2) How are you feeling? Not bad just some back pain/achy

3) Any appointments this week? Nope 

4) Rants, raves or questions? For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to play pickle ball (it’s like tennis) last night for an hour after not doing much in a long time...yeah not too smart, my back is yelling at me today!

5) GTKY: Which decade of fashion would you like to return next, recycled as the latest "new" style? Probably the 60’s