December 2018 Moms

FFFC 9/14

2»

Re: FFFC 9/14

• Loading the player...
  • @katy0990 he did. I just said 'Yeah but if it sucks I'm getting pizza and ice cream on the way home'. Gotta make a martyr of myself once in a while for some good pity points! 

@mrsm224 that sounds delish! 
  • @PensiveCrayon I am sad every time I have to put on real pants instead of yoga pants. I’ve become a walking cliche and I don’t even care.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @PensiveCrayon @rosebud332 yup same here. I was all "tights are not pants!!!!" even just few years ago and now I wish I had started earlier. I'm still waiting for my pregnancy rights to come in the mail and then it'll officially be over. 

I love the idea of planners but have terrible follow up. Everything I need is on my google calendar and its much easier for me to keep track of. I had the elephant planner (I think?) earlier in the year but gave up around March. Oops. 

I may be the rarity that gets stressed out by the adult coloring book bc I still have hard time coloring inside the line... 
  • @PensiveCrayon and @rosebud332 I got so annoyed yesterday that it got warm again here and I had to take off my leggings to put on shorts. Those few days of highs in the low 70’s were amazing!
  • @hannelorre coloring books stress me out too. And +1 for tights. I’ve reached the point of leaving my maternity pants (side inset ones) unzipped. My belly is just too low and big. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • @texas_t wait... ice cream contaminated with listeria is a thing? Actually, don't tell me, I enjoy treating myself twice a week!  

@PensiveCrayon, @rosebud332, @hannelorre if I'm not in a dress, it's yoga pants/ leggings or no pants!

My FFFC: I stopped at McDonald's on my way to kickboxing and ate a filet of fish and classic chicken sandwich. And I don't feel bad about it. 
  • Bahahah so I've done all...I spent 3weeks warming up deli meat so I don't feel too guilty before devouring them. As a person that's always hated subway, the baby keeps having me look at subway with drool in my mouth. So subway it's been. 
    I have also been drinking a cup of coffee in the money and guilt got the best of me to where I'm trying to do better. 
    And planners and nice pens are my weakness
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @echo-charlietango you'd be surprised how often that happens in the photographer world. There is a FB page Photostealers and she exposes lots of fauxtographers.