December 2018 Moms
Options

Question Thread

12345679»

Re: Question Thread

• Options
    MDKC14 Super, duper late but wanted to throw in carb counting. No, it's not particularly fun but (granted...) when I was diagnosed with GD, I immediately started watching my carbs using MyFitnessPal and I felt fantastic compared to what I'd been feeling. My weight has plateaued since then, and it's been about a month now. 
    Again, this is probably GD related but if you're up for trying something else - less carbs, more fat & protein may help. :smile:
  • Options
    I had my 32 week appointment today and they said for the first time that I am measuring a little small, like 30 or 31, which is what I measured 2 weeks ago. This may be due to the baby's position. Baby is transverse so I am researching some ways to get baby head down. I know we have a few more weeks before it is a concern but I want to be proactive. Anyone have experience getting their baby to flip? Doctor said spending time in a pool and when I looked online it said to do forward inversions.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No experience but I'd google some yoga routines and see if there's anything helpful out there. Being proactive is always a good idea! I hope baby flips and stays that way. 
  • Options
    @ebk20 I have not had to deal with that personally, but I have seen lost of recs for the spinning babies website.