December 2018 Moms

Weekly Symptoms • w/o 9.9

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms • w/o 9.9

• I am so skeptical that I don't even believe that is possible @PensiveCrayon
  • Loading the player...
  • Ummm @Jens_Hoes It definitely should not be possible!
  • @PensiveCrayon That is just...gross! I don't blame you for having sympathy pains!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @PensiveCrayon Ouch! One of my best friends had a stubborn placenta that took weeks to entirely clear out - I would much rather have that than...what you hid in the spoiler :grimace:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @PensiveCrayon Ouch! One of my best friends had a stubborn placenta that took weeks to entirely clear out - I would much rather have that than...what you hid in the spoiler :grimace:
    Um can I vote for neither??? As if child birth isn’t bad enough
  • @PensiveCrayon OWWWWIEEE

I did read a story like this not very long ago and was telling my family & my dad (farmer) piped up & said well yeah, cows prolapse all the time! Thanks for that, dad @ab_canada
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @PensiveCrayon ouch!!! I would have sympathy ute pains too. On another note, I've felt crampy and not well the last couple days too. An epsom salt bath and 1/2 of a unison to help me sleep seems to have done the trick.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @CecilB93 and @morgantu I can't believe you guys slept through the night! That is so impressive! I haven't done that since before my transfer in March. 

@PensiveCrayon I'm think I'm scarred for life...
  • Speaking of sleeping through the night, man, I'm a little worried about the situation when I visit home next week. I'll be staying in an RV outside my parent's place because they don't have room for me inside (sigh, let's not go there) but the RV won't be hooked up to plumbing. So like, I'm either going to have to walk inside at 2 a.m. every night or fix myself up a bedpan situation. <<--- (that is definitely not happening)
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • @PensiveCrayon Can you sleep on a couch or something inside?
  • Well...it's currently 3:50, been awake since about 2:15...and DH and I are going out for dinner tonight to celebrate our anniversary (Monday), so not even an early night for me. Dammit...and we can't change the night because it was hard enough getting a babysitter to begin with.

@PensiveCrayon who doesn't make room in their home for a pregnant woman?!? That's ridiculous. At least from the sounds of it you generally only need to get up once a night, so at least it's not 3-5 times like some? Not sure if you already do, but maybe limit fluids right before bed? Buy some Depends?  :D I'm not sure I'm any help, but good luck!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @PensiveCrayon is the area remote in the least? If it were me I'd consider just going outside if you have any privacy and of course itlli be dark. But seriously, why don't they have any room for you and A?!
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @CecilB93 Insomnia sucks! I hope you enjoy your date night!
  • My gosh. My allergies have been SO bad and every time I sneeze I pee a little. It’s getting old. 
  • @PensiveCrayon wow that sucks!  I think I'd probably go in a bucket or outside too if I had to.  Going all the way back to the house sounds like too much work...
  • @PensiveCrayon Man, I'm definitely in the 3-5 times a night range and that would be unacceptable! Haha.

Speaking of sleep... my sleep app informed me that I woke up NINE times last night. My frequent awakenings (diagnosed thing) haven't been that bad in awhile... but on the plus side, I'm almost guaranteed to be out like a lamp tonight. I'm just puttering through work today... luckily I have no meetings!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Just peed myself a little while puking. The indignities of pregnancy. 
  • @katzalia Aw man; I'm sorry  :/
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @Katzalia I’m so sorry! Pregnancy can be rough  :/
  • Oh @Katzalia that's a rough one. I hope your day is almost over and you have some kind of treat lined up this weekend 
  • KatzaliaKatzalia member
    edited September 2018
    @texas_t @katy0990 @morgantu thanks. Umm, lesson learned: no puking on a full bladder? I’ll try to hold the puke in long enough to pee first next time.  :D 

Definitely glad it’s the weekend! 
  • Katzalia said:
    Just peed myself a little while puking. The indignities of pregnancy. 
    I liked/laughed because I understand the struggle. Always pee first, even if you have to puke in a trash can. 
  • Too lazy to go back and tag everyone (and my computer is dying, may post in Bitchfest later about my current situation) but thanks for the support on the peeing situation, haha. My parents are...borderline hoarders? They're both SO busy and my mom really can't bring herself to throw anything out. So my sister's bedroom and mine are just filled with miscellaneous stuff. Mom feels terrible about the fact that she can't even have her daughter stay over (in the past I've stayed with at the in-laws but they've moved to KCMO), but again -- no time or real ability to deal with things. It sucks but I've gradually begun to accept that it is what it is, and it's not about to change.
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • @PensiveCrayon That makes a lot of sense. My mom and MIL both have hoarding issues and it would be easier to stay elsewhere, than to keep my DS out of all of the stuff! Also, how is your FIL doing?
  • Oh yeah I haven’t even let myself think about the nightmare that will be reining in a toddler in a non-babyproofed house @katy0990. Yikes. I'm hoping we can spend a lot of time outside, because that's where he likes being anyway. My dad is taking part of the week off, so he'll be around to entertain too.

Thanks for asking about FIL! He's doing well -- out of the hospital and allowed to make the trip over to India and Thailand with MIL and H (yes, they're going without me, grump); he just can't lift stuff for the time being. Before all this he was having to catheterize himself 4 times a day, but now, according to MIL, he can pee standing up like a big boy and only has to put the cath in before bed.
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • @PensiveCrayon I’m glad he is doing well! Is it terrible that part of me feels like having a cath to avoid all the nighttime pee breaks wouldn’t be the worst thing?
  • @Katzalia I'm so sorry you are having to deal with that. Throwing up is no fun you shouldn't have to worry about peeing on top of it.
  • @Katzalia Hope you feel better!

@PensiveCrayon I would definitely be peeing in some bushes.

Pregnancy Ticker