February 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms Sept 9-15

Re: Weekly Symptoms Sept 9-15

• Options
    Peeing a million times a day. Lots of legs cramps. My joints ache when I sleep..? Knees shoulders hips, etc. Not glowing, but starting to have a little more energy!
  • Options
    Sneezing + coughing + round ligament pain = one hell of a weekend. I hope this cold clears up soon. Plus everytime I sneeze I hope I don't pee my pants!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I broke down today and had to buy some B6 and Unisom. I got sick for the first time in any of my pregnancies this morning and I’m just over feeling shitty. IIRC, I’m supposed to take B6 3 times per day and just a Unisom at night correct? Should I start taking one B6 with a Unisom tonight or should I just start with the B6 in the morning? And one more thing, how long does it usually take to start feeling better? 
  • Options
    My skin is a mess and I made it 100 times worse by removing some unwanted hair. :/ not my best move. 
    On the plus side I had a fairly productive day today and haven't taken a nap so hopefully I'll be able to get a full night of sleep tonight. Those are rare these days. 

• Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    edited September 2018
    My skin is the same, @becks_726! I swear my chin and jawline peach fuzz is like an inch long now, but if I try removing it in any way I break out like crazy. I guess I'll just be a bearded lady for now.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    I’m 17 weeks tomorrow and holy lower back pain! Not sure if this is normal this early or I just overdid it this weekend. Also starting to feel little tinges of anxiety over being responsible for a little tiny human, along with acne, waking up to pee/peeing constantly and stomach aches/diarrhea almost daily!
  • Options
    What I thought was slight allergies after being outside a lot last weekend has still stuck around. My sinuses are full but at least I can breathe through my nose! But there is an insane amount of post nasal drip and my ears can be clogged in the AM. Between that, heartburn, and talking/singing all day at work, my voice is SHOT! sooo I’m hoping this cold clears up. Or whatever it is. 
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're in the same boat @grebretso. It was my sideburns that got me into trouble... If this rash-like breakout I have going on heals nicely I might actually deem it worthwhile.  
  • Options
    @becks_726 My skin has been in some sort of dire state since I was 15, so I'm used to it. My acne is actually better than usual, so I'm not really complaining! I guess I just traded pimples for a beard.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    RLP is an asshole. Back pain, hips kill when sleeping. DD has croup and was uo all night ao I’m very exhausted today. And praying I don’t get sick, which lets face it.. I will. But its been chilly and rainy so thank god its not humid out. 
  • Options
    My nipples are on fire.  That is all.
  • Options
    @grebretso saaaame. I usually rely on hormonal birth control and heavy duty acids. I was hoping pregnancy would have a similar effect as BC but so far, that hasn't come true. 
  • Options
    This runny nose/sneezing is INSANE. I thought it was allergies but we got so much rain over the weekend and I'm still feeling like a garbage can of snot. UGHHHHH

I definitely have spurts of 2nd tri energy every once in a while, but then last night I fell asleep while reading DS's bedtime story (goodnight moon ... not a long one). He just sat in my lap quietly and grabbed a different book. Mother of the Year.
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits oh yes the runny nose and sneezing! Wtf is with it. I wake up every morning stuffed up. And everytime I wake to pee in the night I’m blowing my nose for forever. Ugh. 
  • Options
    Well I guess I’m going back on Unisom tonight. Puked up my breakfast. It’s weird, my nausea seems to mostly happen on days I work! I stopped using Unisom on Friday and I was fine all weekend. Today is a pukefest.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    Just got so unbelievably lightheaded. Luckily no one was in my office so I could put my head between my knees, but I legitimately almost passed out. UGH WHY.
  • Options
    Low blood pressure probably!
  • Options
    Low blood pressure probably!
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits I hope you are feeling better. Have you eaten recently? It happened to me early in the morning a week ago - a drink of OJ perked me up long enough to eat. It was scary though. 
  • Options
    I’m sorry for everyone who is still getting nauseous! I cannot even imagine. 

Im feeling pretttttty good. My hips/tailbone are achy, especially when I lay down at night. And I’m relatively active, I guess, but lately I’m getting super winded just hiking and dog walking. Because of the extra blood volume? Extra pounds? Anyways, that’s been making me feel hella old lol
  • Options
    Does anyone else have really sore legs/heavy feeling legs at the end of the day? It's bizarre. Literally feels like my legs are made of stone by the end of the day. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits I hope you’re ok! It happened to me a couple times in the first trimester. Extra bloodflow and low sugar. 
  • Options
    So much sneezing. So many bathroom trips. Epic heartburn. 

At least I no longer feel that constant sea sick nauseated feeling so yay?
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @grebretso , seriously the nausea only at work is totally a thing, it's been happening to me too.  Mid afternoon if Im at work i feel it... if I work from home nope, nothing.
  • Options
    @cass06_07 right? For me it's all day on workdays, even now that I'm home and resting on the couch I can feel it. Not puking though, that's mostly in the morning. I have a feeling it's because I have to get up so early for work, and my natural sleep rhythm is definitely NOT waking up at 5:30. My body is probably telling me to sleep in (I wish!).
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    Well it's 3am and I've been up for 30 minutes. I'm hungry and should go eat something but I know that will set off the heartburn so I cannot decide what to do and I just want to sleep!  Isn't pregnancy just the best?!
  • Options
    It’s 4am and I’ve been up since midnight and I want to punch my husband for sleeping so soundly. 
  • Options
    @cali1710 @madreofdragons @becks_726 thanks girls ❤️ I had just eaten lunch and was having a snack actually! I just kept sipping water and munching on my snack and it went away. Super scary though
  • Options
    Today is going to be rough. I took Unisom again last night, and apparently being off it for three days means I’m back to being super tired when starting back on it. I’m so tired I’m sure I’ll fall asleep on my desk at some point. But hey, at least I’m not nauseous!
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    Holy fucking migraines Batman. The headaches (and congestion) are getting UNREAL. I swear I had my first migraine yesterday (I know, first, I'm lucky). Poor DD was pretty much left to her own devices. She was being so sweet though, gave me lots of hugs and a "cuddly" to rest with.

Headache is 'better' today but that's not saying much.
  • Options
    @grebretso you get nauseated mostly at work? What a coincidence. Couldn't be related.  :D
  • Options
    I WANT TO POOP LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AGAIN!!! ......that is all 
  • Options
    danixbanani24danixbanani24 member
    edited September 2018
    20w today annddddd I’m waddling.

the pelvic burning pain that feels like it’s ripping my body apart feels super awesome. Tailbone pain, back and neck pain...yup.  Laying down is when I get the most relief 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I swear I just cracked a rib sneezing. Ouch!! Pregnancy wise I'm pretty symptom free this week. This cold is the devil. 
  • Options
    Same here @bellebaby221. My nose is literally raw from blowing it all day. I just wish I could take a big dose of NyQuil tonight and pass out.
  • Options
    Same here @bellebaby221. My nose is literally raw from blowing it all day. I just wish I could take a big dose of NyQuil tonight and pass out.
    As much as I miss beer while pregnant, I miss NyQuil more. Feel better! 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    Weird symptom... I have to brush my teeth immediately after I eat or drink something. The “leftover” taste in my mouth of any food makes me want to hurl. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    I do that too, @okayestmom12. I keep a toothbrush at work and mints in my purse at all times!

Anyone else getting the hiccups all the time? I get them at least once a day, usually twice. Never lasts for long, but it’s weird! I don’t even know if it’s pregnancy related, I just figured it is because of all the changes in our bodies. I usually never get hiccups.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024