Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 9/6

Good morning! Where is everyone today? I'm never the first one up lol.

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

Re: WTO Thursday 9/6

• Options
    Good Morning!

Month/Cycle: 12

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: IUI this cycle

R/R: Rant: No rants today! Rave: So excited for my follicle scan tomorrow. I'm just hoping and praying everything looks good!

CS/Q: Nothing to see :)
  • Options
    Sparty18Sparty18 member
    edited September 2018
    @crookshanks10 Good luck tomorrow!

Month/Cycle: 10/12

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Baseline u/s tomorrow will determine if we are good to go for another Clomid/IUI cycle.  

R/R: Rant: Super busy night tonight and need to pack.  Rave:  Long weekend away this weekend!

CS/Q: Nope.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Sparty18 Thank you! I hope your u/s goes good as well! (: What type of long weekend are you doing?
  • Options
    @crookshanks10 Keeping my FX for you tomorrow!! 

Month/Cycle: 9/7

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: all the things. which reminds me, have to go take my meds

R/R: Rant: I hate back to school traffic. I'm WFH this morning again because my commute tripled yesterday and today.
    Rave: I love WFH. 

CS/Q: Not much going on right now.  

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @kiki047 Thank you! We're cycle buddies! Fx for the both of us!!
  • Options
    @crookshanks10 Thank you!  We are heading up to our fave northern michigan destination.  No real plans other than hitting up our favorite spots.  :)
  • Options

@crookshanks10 Hope everything looks great tomorrow!

@Sparty18 Yay weekend trips!

@kiki047 I am sad to see easy summer traffic go too.

Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: OPK

R/R: Rant - It is so hot, all week has been in the 90s and of course the weather will turn to cool and storm in time for the weekend and the last two days the pool is open. 

Rave – My boss works in another state and will be in town tomorrow which means we get treated to a nice lunch!

CS/Q: The supplement I take/took sent me this odd message saying to take my review down off Amazon. Well, I didn’t write a review and I thought maybe the company’s email was compromised and sent it to the fraud department at Amazon.  Right after the product was ‘out of stock’ and now the same product is out of stock on the company’s website.  When I saw that a couple days ago I stopped taking it.  Would you do the same?  I think the company was just review tampering, I don’t know why they had 1k reviews and 4.5 stars.    

• Options
    @crookshanks10 good luck with your follicle scan!

@Sparty18 have fun on your long weekend trip, and good luck with your US!

@kiki047 yes, fall traffic is always a big slap in the face.

@jhems776 that review thing definitely sounds a little fishy. I probably would report them, too.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT

R/R: Rant - my anxiety is so bad lately. I've had it my whole life and I've done enough work to keep it mostly at bay but there are times when it's just out of hand. Right now I'm freaking out because the owner of the franchise I teach fitness classes for posted something about a client who is making other clients uncomfortable with the multi-level marketing business she runs. Well, I had actually booked a Facebook party with her in August, and now I'm freaking the eff out that the post was directed at me and that I'm going to get spoken to about it on Monday when the franchise owner comes to my class. I don't know why that should bother me so much except if I've done something wrong I feel like I'll need to just quit teaching those classes and disappear.

TL;DR anxiety blows.

CS/Q: None
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited September 2018
    Good morning everyone! First time on the WTO board :smiley:

@crookshanks10 good luck with your scan!! Hope everything goes well. Same for you @Sparty18 :) we were just in Michigan over Labor Day weekend, so beautiful up there - enjoy!
    @kiki408 the only downside of fall! I am so ready to see summer (weather) go! I'm WFH today too - the best! 
    @jhems776 I'm with ya, it has been so grossly hot and humid here. Bring on fall + sweaters!
    @riff323 I'm sorry to hear you're struggling  :/ hope everything gets better for you! 

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, CM

R/R: None right now, just feeling hopeless going into cycle 11. My best friend just started TTC so I am trying to use that to motivate myself - we could be pregnant at the same time!

CS/Q: None!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 20 (O on CD 12 but didn't BD in time this cycle)

WAYDTGKU: CM/CP/BBT/OPKs, supplements, N&C

R/R: So the spotting I had yesterday is, just...gone. Without a trace. And my CP rose much higher and and my temp went back to where it should be. I was so frantic after I posted yesterday about AF being imminent that I drank an Emergen-C with breakfast, did some yoga, swam a mile, ate more vit-C rich foods, and took an Epsom salt bath (magnesium). I can't help but think this may have helped with my progesterone levels....am I going crazy?

I'm going to be MIA until next week as H and I are about to leave for Lake Tahoe! Yay! Have a great weekend full of BDing ladies!

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler if you're curious. The circle is open today because I woke up an hour early for our trip. 

Also, I LOLd at the gif in the OP

• Options
    @jhems776 *lurking* I'd sideye that supplement and stop taking it.
  • Options
    @Sparty18 That sounds so nice! Enjoy your trip and I hope you get some relaxation in! 
    @jhems776 Thank you! Enjoy your lunch tomorrow (: 
    @riff323 Thanks! Anxiety is the worst :( Although it doesn't sound like you've done anything wrong.
    @britt_1229 Welcome to the WTO board (: Sorry you're feeling hopeless. This is quite the roller-coaster ride. But you're not alone and have all of us here for you!
    @harrierwife Enjoy your trip to Lake Tahoe! It seems like such a beautiful place!! 

• Options
    @Sparty18 love weekend trips like that! Hopefully you'll have nice weather for it too. 
    @crookshanks10 hi cycle buddy! 
    @jhems776 that's kinda sketchy. I'd also probably stop taking it for the time being. I'm sure the product itself is fine but that certainly makes the company look kinda shady. 
    @riff323 I'm sorry your anxiety is acting up. I've been there, it's not easy. Do you have clients on Facebook who would've been affected by your FB party? If not, how would that affect anyone? It sounds like it probably has more to do with that specific client and how she interacts with others. 
    @britt_1229 welcome! That would be exciting if you and your friend could have close due dates. 
    @harrierwife This is going to be totally unproductive for you but I'm just praying your O date was wrong and maybe you got your BD in there just in time... cuz other than the spotting, your chart looks good lady! Curious to see if your temp stays high because that could count as a triphasic pattern. In any case, I hope your trip to Lake Tahoe is relaxing and romantic and everything you and YH need right now after the crazy month you've had. 

TTC History:

• Options
    @crookshanks10 Good Luck TOMORROW!!
    @Sparty18 Good Luck tomorrow!!
    @jhems776 YAY for free yummy lunch. That’s so weird, I’d report.
    @riff323  I’m sorry your anxiety is getting the best of you. I understand your upset but don’t let a “talking to” run you from doing something you love, but I don’t see you did anything wrong so I wouldn’t see why they would.
    @harrierwife  have fun at Lake Tahoe!!

Month/Cycle: 4/4(TTC since May 17’ overall)

CD: 1? Started spotting yesterday, heavier today but still spotting. Expect flow by end of day

WAYDTGKU: Supplements, BBT/CM charting, trying to live healthier 

R/R: Just my AF tiredness in top of still being sickly, going on Day 12 now :/. Started reading Jurrasic Park yesterday, had no idea this was a book until the Podcast I was listening to mentioned it. Enjoying it more than the movie, and I enjoyed the original movie quite a bit. Also it’s rainy today, but instead of cooling off things it’s jusy really really muggy.

CS/Q: Nothing I’ll start temping CD5

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @kindbytealikat Thank you! I didn't know Jurrasic Park was a book either! I bet that's really good. I liked the most recent Jurrasic Park movie. I think a new one came out or is coming out? 
  • Options
    Thank you for the support and the votes of confidence! Anxiety = constantly being talked down from the ledge. Unfortunately, there were a few clients I invited to my party which is why I'm freaking out. Basically, I messaged everyone with an invitation and there were a few people I didn't hear back from, and I ended up adding them anyway, figuring they would just leave the group if they weren't interested. I know I'm making a mountain out of a molehill but it doesn't stop it from happening! 

@b_1029 I'm sorry you're feeling hopeless. TTC really takes a toll on us.

@harrierwife have fun on your trip!

@kindbytealikat I've heard that book is really good. I should read it too!
  • Options
    @harrierwife:  enjoy the trip!!
    @riff323:  another vote of confidence here!  
    @jhems776:  that's super weird about the supplement.  Agree with others, would stop taking it.  

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU:  BBT, OPK

R/R: Rave:  Girls trip this weekend!  Rant:  horrible all-day conference to attend tomorrow, plus finishing up all the work I'll miss while at conference afterward tomorrow night before I can leave for trip.  

CS/Q: My temps are so wildly erratic. *TW*
    I think because my kiddo still climbs in bed and snuggles on me pretty frequently?  Maybe raises BBT, and definitely disturbs sleep!  I moved to her bed last night due to all night fussing/asking for momma, and didn't even temp this AM.  
    *end TW*

Here's the ugliness.  I wish it was working better - I *think* I'm in the fertile window, but I likely won't be able to confirm ovulation very easily, which is disappointing.

• Options
    Month/Cycle 1/1

CD 15

WAYDTGKU: bbt, PNV, cm, cp

Rant/Rave: quickly checking in while I have Wi-Fi - it’s been a good trip so far and DH and I have made the most of our *down* time.  I’m 99.9% positive I ovulated this evening and timing has been good. Now we’ll what happens. I’ll switch to WTO once my temps confirm. 

Hope everyone is having a good week. Good luck at doctor appointments and hope everyone enjoys the weekend. 

• Options
    @harrierwife have a wonderful time on your trip!  Glad you and your DH are getting some quality time away together after he was away for work.
    @crookshanks10 good luck with your scan! I hope you get good news. 
    @Sparty18 good luck with your u/s and have a great weekend away!  
    @jhems776 YAY for being treated to lunch.  Get something yummy. :)
    @riff323 I am so sorry you are struggling.  I live with anxiety too and to say it blows is an understatement.  I agree with others, it doesn't sound like your did anything wrong, but I totally get that freaking-out/mountain out of a molehill feeling.  That's me every time I get an "all-staff general reminder" email from my principal...I always assume I messed up and prompted the email.
    @b_1029 I am so sorry you are feeling hopeless right now.  I am at the beginning of my TTC journey, but the ladies on here have been awesome and I am so glad I joined.
    @kindbytealikat I was on the fence today too for the same reason...wasn't sure if this was a second day of spotting or light flow.  

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, red raspberry leaf tea, OPKs, HIO during FW, tracking with Fertility Friend, trying to eat cleaner and cutting back on alcohol.

R/R: I don't know if the red raspberry leaf tea has anything to do with it, but my cramps have been less intense leading up to today and this last cycle wasn't nearly as long as the last one.  Either way, I like the taste of it (with a bit of honey), so I am going to keep drinking it.  
    I have been posting super late this week, but hopefully once I am back into my new school routine I can jump in on threads earlier. 

CS/Q: Fertility Friend is giving me four possible ovulation days this cycle.  I don't know why that's making me laugh.  Probably just because it's the first time I have seen it do that.  

• Options
    @julfiastro hope you're having a great time! Glad you've been able to get some good timing in there ;) GL with your TWW. 
    @emeraldduchess hope back to school has gone well so far. That's great that the tea has helped. I've heard it works really well for cramps, my cousin has the most painful periods and the tea has really saved her. 

TTC History: