December 2018 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 8/30

13»

Re: UO Thursday 8/30

• Options
    @blueberrysmommy25 that is a crazy story! I'll say my wedding cake was absolutely delicious (lemon with raspberry filling and french buttercream frosting - french buttercream is less sweet according to the bakery for all the not too sweet buttercream lovers) and I may have eaten the left over cake for breakfast for the next few days. My mom was getting questions from her friends about where we got our wedding food and cake for a few years. 
  • Options
    @katy0990 absolutely not! I miss her at times, the friendship but it was so hurtful. During the dress shopping and cake tastings, she failed me on so many levels. At my bridal shower she actually stayed sulking in a corner; a day where everyone was celebrating me and was joyful, certain friends came to me and asked me what was wrong with her due to her weird behavior. So I was hurt and done. Shes called me several times. I forgave after some time and I let go. I miss being able to tell a bestie I'm pregnant. Even after she called and apologized I didn't trust her enough to share my news of pregnancy.  She was too sneaky and I wouldn't ever really know if she wants well for me or my family. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers