Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TFAS w/o 8/27

**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.** 
**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Pregnancy may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for

Month/Cycle?

WTO/TWW

Ages of other child(ren)

Any thoughts about this cycle

Any questions

Rant/Rave/Brag:

GTKY: If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be

Re: TFAS w/o 8/27

• Options

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 4/4

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 15 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? Hoping for good timing

Any questions? Not today!

Rant/Rave/Brag: A few things. DS cried when I dropped him off at “school” today. He hasn’t done that in months! He is in a new classroom, so I’m sure he’s still getting used to that. Also, last month was (obviously) a bust. AF came a whole week early!! I was/am still completely flummoxed. 

GTKY: If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? I have to choose either commuting to work or making dinner/meal prepping for the family.  Both are really time consuming. Although if I didn’t have to commute I’d prolly enjoy cooking a bit more!
  • Options

What number are you trying for? #2

Month/Cycle? 4/4

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 11 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just O already! lol

Any questions? Does it seem selfish to want to wean quickly so that I will have a better chance at getting pregnant? Sometimes I really really want to, and then I feel incredibly guilty for thinking that way.

Rant/Rave/Brag: I sent daycare a sippy cup with BM for DD today, so we'll see how she does! I'm hoping to be off bottles by 12 months, and then I can start adding a little bit of cow's milk with each cup.

GTKY: If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? Doing the dishes! 

@lillywonderland - I almost chose cooking, because it's so time consuming, but some days I actually enjoy it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What number are you trying for? 3

Month/Cycle? 13

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? DS 3.5 and DD is 2

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm not overly optimistic. This will be my first cycle trying since a MMC and D&C last month. But I'll go through the motions and see what happens.

Any questions? Nope.

Rant/Rave/Brag: Both kids started a new classroom at "school." DD loves it, but DS is having a tougher time. He's pretty adverse to change, so it takes him a while to warm up. He is shy and having a hard time telling his teachers when he needs to go to the bathroom. I'm hoping he's past that this week...

GTKY: If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?  Cleaning. In all forms. Dishes, laundry, etc. I actually like cleaning, but it's just so hard to do more than surface cleaning with two toddlers and a full time job. 

@lillywonderland I hate doing drop off just for that reason! When they cry it breaks my heaet. Now I make my husband do drop off and I pick them up, so I get to be the hero. 
  • Options

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? Two in two weeks

Any thoughts about this cycleUgh, I’ve spotted all but one day of my luteal phase and cramped for half.  I’m so ready for this cycle to be over.

Any questions? How to get him to talk more.  He understands most everything and will take directions but he is a pretty quiet kid with not a ton of words and only a few sentences.  I'm going to bring it up at his next doctor's appointment.  

Rant/Rave/Brag: My mom stayed with us Wednesday – Sunday as it was daycare week out.  It was nice being able to parent light lol.  My little guy absolutely adores his grandma and confession I get a big jelly.  I so wish we could move back to our hometown but that is super unlikely.  I have told H if somehow we have twins we are moving back home asap no matter what. Parenting without support is hard.

GTKY: If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be
    Feeding him!  He is not a good eater, veggies are impossible and some days I have no idea how he survives.  H is at more aggressive about it and this causes so much more stress and friction.  We don’t really let him eat crap but so many carbs.  I also hate having to pack a lunch and snack every day for daycare. 

• Options
    @jhems776 It's a good idea to check with your pediatrician re: talking, but in my experience, the first one just took longer. Even though he went to daycare, he didn't pick it up as fast because he was an only child. There was a noticeable difference in language ability between kids at daycare with siblings and without. DD talks way more and has a much bigger vocabulary than DS did at 2. FWIW, DS's language caught up to his peers around 2.5. Now he's almost 4 and won't stop talking... 
  • Options

Month/Cycle? 3/3

WTO/TWW?  WTO

Ages of other child(ren)?  2y

Any thoughts about this cycle?   Well, I'm counting the fact that AF came as a nice consolation prize...not pregnant, but I did ovulate!!  Used to have wickedly irregular cycles.  Started temping for this cycle (temped first time this morning), and am realizing that this will be much more difficult with my toddler than when I temped previously.  Sometimes I sleep in her bed, sometimes in mine, sometimes I switch in the middle of the night...do I just keep moving my thermometer with me?  Ha.

Any questions?  not right now

Rant/Rave/Brag:  Kiddo has been so affectionate and fun recently, but is also biting at daycare, so....not sure what's up, other than just TODDLER

GTKY: If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?   Commuting.  hands down.  I hate driving, but LOVE where we live and don't want to move closer to work.
  • Options
    mamanbebemamanbebe member
    edited August 2018
    @jhems776 i'm sorry you're having those frustrations with your son. my son is 4 and he hardly talked until about 2.5, at which point he started talking and never stopped. he has a really large vocabulary and is easy to understand. some kids are just stubborn and want to talk when they are ready, often they are more focused on learning other physical skills first. typically, a pediatrician only starts to worry if they have trouble trying to talk (like with nodules on vocal cords) or if after age 3 they still are not saying words. i wouldn't be too concerned though. i've heard the same thing again and again from other parents of boys when i was worried about my own son's speaking abilities.

and with food, I'm right there with you. it was a struggle until my son was 3 and even so he has a hard time sitting still that long. best tips were to serve things family style, a la carte, and add in fresh fruits and veggie as options, since they seem to come off as less intimidating. good luck :) 

@marebear15 it's great that you've BF until 11 months! i don't think that's selfish at all, around a year kiddos start transition to more solids and regular meals anyway :) do what works for you! 

@lillywonderland @ruby696 @lcking82 good luck this cycle!

Month/Cycle? 1/1

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 4

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm convinced it's probably not successful, even with OK timing, because of all the added supplements and herbs I've been having to take for this UTI. I may test on Friday, depending on cervical position. 

Any questions? nope!

Rant/Rave/Brag: My sister is in town with her H and two boys. I'm really glad they are visiting but I'm feeling a little rundown. They decided to make a last minute trip to the beach this morning and I'm relieved that I can just veg out around the house for a few hours.  

GTKY: If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? All the supplements. 

• Options

@marebear15 Great job BFing until now! Do whatever you feel is right for you family. It is not selfish at all to want to stop BFing to TTC. BFing is such a huge commitment and you’ve done it longer than most people! 

@ruby696 I lol’d at your “being the hero” statement. I also love the school in quotations. People at work think I’m crazy because I call it school, not daycare. They stare at me and look all confused since they know DS is still tiny!

@jhems776 I’m glad you had a little bit of a break from parenting. It does get rough day in and day out! 

@Icking82 Great positive spin on things! I hope this coming cycle will be more regular for you!

@mamanbebe I hope you start to feel better quite soon. It must be so frustrating to deal with a UTI on top of TTC (which is stressful enough on its own!).

• Options
    ruby696ruby696 member
    edited August 2018
    @lillywonderland We call it school because it makes my little ones feel like they are big kids. And I'll use anything to get them excited about it! Plus, they're in classrooms and they're learning, so it pretty much is school.

@mamanbebe and @jhems776 Veggies are hard. If you have space, we found that planting a garden really helped get the kids to eat veggies. They are so excited to see the plants grow and they love harvesting. We have a raised garden bed and also a couple pallets hung on the fence for herbs and strawberries. That works great for small spaces. 

Also @jhems776, we started telling our kids they can eat what's on their plate or not, it's up to them. It has cut down the stress at mealtimes and actually has made them better eaters. If they ask for more food later, we offer them a chance to finish what's left on their plates. It only took one or two times before they realized they weren't going to get a yogurt or something later, before they started eating most, if not all, of their dinner. And I always make sure there are one or two things on their plates I know they like.
  • Options

@lillywonderland I feel like my period is completely normal UNTIL I start TTC and then it gets all wonky.

@marebear15 not selfish at all, and not very early, either!

@ruby696 good luck with "school!" Transitions are hard.

@jhems776 solidarity. Our families live 2,000 miles away. Parenting without support is kind of cool sometimes but also really blows.

@lcking82 yay for having O'd!

@mamanbebe enjoy your day "off!" 

Month/Cycle? 3/3

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 2

Any thoughts about this cycle? Nope, except that I don't want it to happen this month or next so even though we won't be preventing, I'm not going to freak out about it either. In case you're wondering, it's just because I don't want another June baby.

Any questions? No

Rant/Rave/Brag: My kid has decided she hates wearing diapers but also doesn't want to sit on the potty so yeah... that's great. She also loves to get up in the middle of the night and play. Thank god she's still in a crib.

GTKY: If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? I agree with cleaning in any form! I hate cleaning.
  • Options
    @riff323 I am right there with you - If we are successful this cycle then my EDD would be 1 day after DS’s birthday! Lol. If it happens, it happens. It’s not like you have a say in when you get pregnant!
  • Options
    DH, DS and I all have our birthdays within a 5 day window in May and if this cycle were successful, it would likely add another to the mix. I don't mind though! We have a group birthday trip every year, so it's kind of nice. 
  • Options
    @lillywonderland definitely true: if any of us had a say in when we got pregnant, none of us would be here trying right now!

@mamanbebe I think I'm just a butthead about sharing my birthday with other people so I assume other people would feel the same way. It's my hangup, but I can't seem to get past it!
  • Options
    @riff323 haha no I totally get it. I'm sure DS will get cranky about our birthday collision week when he's older, esp if he has to share it with a future sibling :smiley: 
  • Options

Month/Cycle? 8/9

WTO/TWW? Hopefully TWW tomorrow

Ages of other child(ren)? 5 almost 6

Any thoughts about this cycle? Little bit hopeful

Any questions? None

Rant/Rave/Brag: DD turns 6 on Friday. It doesn't feel real that she's that old already and in school. I'm pretty sure this is why I have baby fever. We got her a swing set for her birthday, now we have to level the area in the backyard and put it together this week. 

GTKY: If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? Dishes or cooking. 
  • Options
    @asupernovablizzardstorm I had that same thought about my niece this morning - how is she 6 and starting first grade tomorrow?! Is your daughter in kindergarten or first grade this year?
  • Options

Sorry to P&G. I'm at my company's conference pumping in the handicap bathroom with a manual pump.

@marebear15 wean whenever you want to! I know moms who weaned at 6 months or 8 months b/c they wanted their body back and didn't like pumping, or SAHMs who just didn't like BFing. I considered weaning to try to get my period back but then got it.

Month/Cycle? 2/1

WTO/TWW? Might be TWW finally! CD 39 today but had a big temp shift yesterday that stayed this morning.

Ages of other child(ren)? 1

Any thoughts about this cycle? I was going to be so mad If I O'd tomorrow because of this conference but it would be perfect if I actually O'd yesterday. we BD'ed 3x in my FW if I did.

Any questions? Anyone care to see if they think I O'ed? I'm still having some creamy CM :/ https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/684beb

Rant/Rave/Brag: I miss my baby and DH does not like solo-parenting at all, but I love this conference.

GTKY: If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? Hmm commute? I do work from home most days, though. So maybe cleaning? Not that I do that daily but I should.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Thank you to everyone who said that 11 months is a long time to BF and not selfish of me at all to wean. I really haven't heard that from anyone. All my mom friends either switched to formula pretty close after birth, or because their supply tanked and they were very unhappy about it. Or they are planning on BFing until 18 months, 2 years, 3 years, etc. It feels good to be told it's okay to wean for different reasons. I am planning on weaning her to cow's milk, not formula, which is why I'm waiting until 12 months. But I have to night wean her first  :#
  • Options
    @kvh22 I think it looks like you ovulated but I would have guessed like CD23 where that temp dip is. Enjoy the conference and go you for using a manual pump while there!
    I can’t help with the CM though because I was on gross progesterone suppositories haha
  • Options
    @marebear15 I'm glad you got to hear it from us! My goal was always to make it to 12 months, and we were just shy of that by a few weeks when she weaned herself. I was so relieved. I didn't mind BFing but I didn't love it, either. Good luck with the weaning! Hopefully it goes better than you think!
  • Options
    @marebear15:  I stopped pumping at ~12 months, but kept doing comfort/nighttime nursing until 17-18 months.  I loved nursing, my daughter loved nursing, and it worked for us (working mom who wanted a little snuggle time every night).  I was super stressed about how I would ever get her to stop, but she just gradually stopped on her own (probably as milk slowed down so much!); my period came back right around the time I stopped pumping, although I didn't temp or OPK to see if I was ovulating at that point.  I think weaning is SUCH a personal decision, and you may find that your kiddo is naturally ready right around now anyway!! 

@kvh22 - I think you O'ed! 

• Options

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? WTO- CD 1..ugh

Ages of other child(ren)? 1

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just buckling myself in for another long-ish road. We're only trying for 3 months on our own this time before we go back to the RE. 1 month down, 2 to go, so I guess I'm not overly optimistic about this cycle. 

Any questions? Not yet

Rant/Rave/Brag: DH is out of a town at a conference this week so it's just me and DS. And work is super busy which makes it tough, plus CD 1 for the cherry on top. Excited for the long weekend coming up! 

GTKY: If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? Yes..also cleaning! It's the worst when you get home from  a busy day and you have so much to pick up and put away! 
  • Options
    @mrsjqg1024 My DH is also out of town.  I miss him (and so does DD), but I will say the house stays cleaner with him away!  

Okay:  my DD is biting at daycare (she's 2).  It turns out, it's ONE KID that she bites over and over.  And, he's like the smallest one in the class and the least verbal.  Guys...I don't know what to do about my little bully.  WHY is she biting the tiny kid?  AAACKKK.
  • Options
    @lcking82 I think biting is totally normal, esp for that age. It could be the fact that she cannot communicate with him very well that she's getting frustrated and acting out in that way. Maybe you could try to talk to her about it in simple terms? Like, directing her to find a teacher if she needs something from him that he doesn't understand? 

If it makes you feel any better, around that age my son threw a fork across the room and it bounced off my husband's glasses. It was so stealth it looked like a prison-style attack. He also used to just walk up and smack or punch us. And then there was the time he dropped a gigantic beef bone (from the dog) on my head while I was on the phone. Frustration from not being communicate well rears its ugly head in so many ways. 
  • Options
    @jhems776 - add me to the list of moms who had a 2 year old who wouldn't talk! He said maybe 4 or 5 words when he was 2: foo foo (meaning choo choo), ma, bus, ba (bottle), and mas (Thomas). Can you tell he was obsessed with Thomas & Friends? Otherwise he'd point and whine "ehhhhhhhhhhh!!!" It drove me crazy. I did EVERYTHING that was recommended. I would put him in the grocery cart with me and narrate every action we made and people looked at me like I was nuts. I chattered at him constantly, and I hate talking.

Now he's a very vocal 3 year old. If he understands what you're saying and follows instructions, there shouldn't be anything to worry about. He'll probably open up and talk within 6 months :smile: 

@marebear15 - I was happy I made it 6 months breastfeeding! You're a champ getting to 11 months :) be proud of yourself!

Month/cycle: 12/4

WTO/TWW? - WTO I guess? I'm stimming for IVF!

Ages of other child(ren)? 3

Any thoughts about this cycle? I have many thoughts but I won't bore you with them. Primarily I'm intensely hoping I stimulate well but don't over-stimulate so I can do a fresh cycle. My doc has me on a ton of medication and it kind of scares me but at the same time, I used half the amount of medication from my previous IUI cycle and only got one follicle so... I should appreciate the aggressive approach.

Rant/Rave/Brag: So my son had a horrifying choking incident a bit over a week ago. We almost went to the ER but we got the food out, he started breathing normally, and he eventually fell asleep. Called the doctor and they said it sounded like he was fine but to come in the next day. Took him in and they said his tonsils are enlarged. Cue freak-out between MW and I. We hovered and fretted and kept talking about his large tonsils. DS stopped eating. We freaked out more. This carried on for a week with us begging him to eat, buying him Pediasure, and generally panicking. Yes, most toddlers are picky eaters, but not mine. He's always been a hearty eater so this was scary for us.

I took him to my parents house and told them what happened and how worried we were. My mom said "Oh. He'll be fine, just let him decide when he's ready to eat." And my dad said "Just set food on the table for him. He'll eat when he's hungry." Lo and behold, my parents didn't pressure him and he opted to eat a cookie.

The next day I took their advice and set a tray of food on his table and said "Here's your lunch, let me know if you want anything else" and he kind of picked at it, ate a few bites, and didn't make a big deal. Over the next couple days he went back to normal! Learned a valuable lesson and it reminded me of the quote by LR Knost: "When little people are overwhelmed by big emotions, it's our job to share our calm, not to join their chaos."

GTKY: I'd eliminate pet care. I have 3 geriatric animals that take up more of our time and energy than I'd like.
  • Options
    @mamanbebe - They are like tiny little dictators, aren't they?  I'll try talking to her specifically about finding help if she's frustrated with a friend.  We talk about "teeth are not for biting" all the time (and read the book), but maybe I haven't done a good job at providing alternative plans when she's frustrated.  Good idea.
  • Options
    @kvh22 - I think I might make a case for CD35 being O day. Sometimes the temp takes a day or two to rise.

@lcking82 - I might enjoy keeping the morning or night feed, but I'm just so tired of pumping! I also would enjoy sleeping a solid night more frequently. DD has only STTN a handful of times. 
  • Options
    @lcking82 I remember at that age it was all about getting over the hump and feeling really hard on myself about it all. Even the other teacher at my son's school was dealing with it for her own son and she was like "just keep going, they act terrible but it WILL get better". I think if you keep reminding them of the correct way to behave that eventually the frustration cools and they move on and you almost forget about it.. because they start acting really sweet again :) but it's SUCH a hard age. Tiny dictators indeed! 
  • Options

Hello! I am going to slip in here and introduce myself! I was a member here in 2015/2016 under a different SN while I was trying for my first. Took 6 cycles and this group was great to help get me through that! I now have a 21 mo daughter and my cycle just returned. I am still BFing, so I have no idea what my new cycle will look like. I am temping with a Tempdrop and using FF to chart. Hopefully things will return to normal and I can get this show on the road! 

Month/Cycle? 1/1

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 21 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? It’s my first cycle postpartum. Took 21 months for it to come back!

Any questions? Not right now 

Rant/Rave/Brag: I am raving that my cycle finally decided to return and I could rejoin the TTC world! Now I am just waiting to see when I will ovulate!

GTKY: If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? Washing dishes! I love to cook, but it feels like the dishes never end.
  • Options
    @g8rmama_16 - Welcome to our group! We have a few others who are waiting on PP periods, or are still having wonky cycles, and also a few who are still nursing (myself included). Hope your stay here isn't long!
  • Options

What number are you trying for?  3

Month/Cycle? 4

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 6 & 3

Any thoughts about this cycle? the boys and I will be out of town this who weekend and DH works 2p-2a for the next 6 days, so I am not sure if we will manage to hit my FW this month. 

Any questions?  

Rant/Rave/Brag: Yesterday was DS1 bday and it was so enjoyable! He is such a sweet baby, he told me he didn't want to turn 6 because that meant he was growing up and he never wanted to be a grown up, he just wanted to stay a momma's baby forever! Thanks for the good cry!

GTKY: If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it beMaking lunches for school. Worst ever,
  • Options
    @klmcguire : DS's comment is too sweet!

@g8rmama_16:  Welcome! 

@mamanbebe:  well the good news is that there was NO BITING yesterday!  Hooray!  Now this morning at daycare she had a major tantrum, but I'll celebrate the victory yesterday!
  • Options
    @riff323 she's in kindergarten. She missed the cut off date to start last year. Here it's July 30th
  • Options
    I’m late to the game this week. Sorry been sick all week.
    @lillywonderland I feel like I’ve been recommending this to everyone lately lol, but the Mealime app is great for quick meal all 30-40 minutes. Occasionally a bit longer if it takes you long to chop. 
    @marebear15 wean when you’re ready. Only you know what’s best for you. What everyone else thinks doesn’t matter.
    @jhems776 just keep talking to him. I’ve always tried to explain everything things were doing. Books helped with DS he wasn’t a big talker either until 2.5 or so. Now he never stops.
    @kvh22 I agree with FF spotted lines
    @wishiwaspreggo choking is my #1 fear, even as a medical professional. Sorry he gave you such a scare, I’m sure he was scared to eat again.
    @g8rmama_16 Welcome, Good Luck on your journey.
    @klmcguire HBD DS!!!
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options

What number are you trying for? 2 biological, 4 overall 

Month/Cycle?3/3(been trying since May 2017 though)

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? DS=3.5, DSS-20 DSD-16

Any thoughts about this cycle? Not to optimistic been having pre AF cramps 

Any questions? Those with older, any advice for the transition into preschool. I’ve been a SAHM until this year and now it’s preschool two days and with grandma two days when I work. He hates change and I’m dreading a meltdown next week. Also dreading when he realizes this is the new normal that drop off is going to become a nightmare. 

Rant/Rave/Brag: See above I guess

GTKY: If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it beDishes...I love to cook but get sooooo tired of dishes and cleaning the kitchen in general. Let’s face it I really just hate to clean.
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @kindbytealikat I would just talk to him about it, let him know what is going to happen, maybe take him to the school and do some practice runs where you mimic what your morning routine, commute and drop off will be like. It will be hard, there is an adjustment for all littles, but usually after a couple of weeks they are at least ok with drop-off. Good luck! 
  • Options
    @kindbytealikat If you can stay with him for a couple minutes to get him excited about new toys, books, etc., that will help. But try not to stay any longer than 5 minutes or he'll think you are there to play with him and leaving becomes more traumatic. It's a fine line. And just know that every time he goes, he'll get that much more comfortable. My kids only go 3 days a week, so the first 2 weeks in a new classroom are rough, especially for DS who also hates change. But they adapt.
  • Options
    Also @kindbytealikat, if your DS is shy, you might want to prep him about telling his new teacher when he needs to go to the bathroom. My son had a hard time with that and it led to an accident, which did not help him feel comfortable. He knows now that even if he's feeling shy, he needs to tell a teacher if he needs to use the bathroom. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle? 1/2

WTO/TWW? WTO 

Ages of other child(ren)? 10 month DD-ex micro preemie. Born at 25 weeks.

Any thoughts about this cycle? AF is very heavy and painful this time around, could be my body knows I'm TTC and is angry with me!

Any questions? Not really, yet.

Rant/Rave/Brag: Can't think of anything except for I am super sleepy and have too much work to do with no time to nap (stay-at-home-mom) My LO keeps me busy from other important things.

I would actually add something if I could; it would be to be able to take my dog out for a daily walk.
  • Options

@wishiwaspreggo woohoo! I’m so excited your IVF process is starting!! I’m sorry that you had such a rough week with DS, but I’m so glad it all turned out okay!

@kindbytealikat No help here, just hugs. Working transitions are tough for the little people and the big people. I hope you guys get used to your new normal quickly and with as little tears as possible! Also, thanks for the app suggestion! I’m always looking for new and quick recipes!

@klmcguire Awww - your DS is so sweet. I hope you guys are able to find time this month during your FW.

@g8rmama_16 Welcome! I hope your time here is short and sweet. 

@mrsjqg1024 Keep your chin up lady! CD1 sucks, so it’s okay to feel mad/sad/angry.

@ottergirl81 Ugh. I feel you on the PP periods. Not gonna lie, I’m super excited to get KU just so I don’t have to have a period for a super long time (and you know...for the new family member, baby snuggles and smells and lifelong love and stuff!).