February 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly randoms 8/27-9/2

Re: Weekly randoms 8/27-9/2

• Options
    This is shaping up to be the Mondayest Monday ever and I haven’t even gotten out of bed yet. Oompf.
  • Options
    That is the TRUTH @cmjenkies. I'm already not sure how I'm going to make it through the day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely one of those Mondays. I got three hours of sleep due to my nausea returning last night, figured out at 2 am the only thing that would make it better was a Doritos night snack. It’s now 6:20 am, I’m waiting for my bus and just realized I forgot my lunch in the fridge. Goddangit.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    1st day back at work in almost 2 weeks (DD had her surgery on the 14th) so today is going to be insane getting all my stuff back and taking over. Not to mention we are putting an offer in on a house today and DD is back at daycare. Hello Monday-est Monday ever!! 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    Yes to the Mondayest of Mondays. I just realized that my pantyliner stash at work is depleted, plus all of the undergrads moved back to campus this weekend so parking was shit.

• Options
    Undergrads are back here too. That plus road work means no one is getting anywhere on campus for the foreseeable future. 
    My husband's snoring woke me up at midnight. Cat got stuck in one of the kids rooms so had to let the meowing cat out at 130 am. Gave up on sleep at 3 and watched law and order reruns until I dozed off sometime after 5. Up at 6 to get ready for work. Screw today. 
  • Options
    Got up to get ready for work and threw up, hadn't done that while pregnant and can't keep anything down now, so I'm thinking stomach bug.   Mondayest Monday indeed!

@smallbutmighty77 hope the surgery went as planned, and good luck with the house!
  • Options
    How long does the 18 month sleep regression last?
  • Options
    ageaagea member
    @disneybaby84 if you’re our child, FOREVER. It’s actually moderately improved at 19 months but has been going on since 15/16 months.
    how old is yours?
  • Options
    @ssag, just hit 18 months a few days ago and hit the regression exactly on the date.
  • Options
    @disneybaby84 with DS it only lasted a week or two - not too bad considering. But he only woke up once or twice throughout the night during that time, so it really wasn't unbearable. Mine turned 18 months two weeks ago, but it started early.
  • Options
    @disneybaby84 DD’s lasted about 2 months. But it wasn’t bad the whole time. It came in waves. Every kid is different so maybe you’ll luck out and it won’t last too long or be too bad. 
  • Options
    allthingsgoallthingsgo member
    edited August 2018
    So after being told Maternal Fetal Medicine would call me for a week or so to schedule my AS I finally called them and they can’t get me in until I’m 24 weeks!! The scheduler even said was 2 weeks after the latest time they recommend having it done but then she unapologetically said that is the first available and there was nothing she could do but put me on a cancellation list.

I’m so pissed. I feel like someone dropped the ball in regards to getting me scheduled and now I’m paying for it. I called my OB’s office and had to leave a message asking essentially wtf is going on and this needs to be fixed. Ugh!!!!

ETA: I’m also concerned since it’s so much later that an issue will be missed that can’t be taken care of because it’s too late. Plus with the less frequent movement this past two weeks I was hoping for an US soon to make sure everything is ok. :( 
  • Options

Big brother is watching me. Especially the “order online now” portion. 
  • Options
    Guys how big are our babies at this point actually? Last week the bump said avocado, this week Ovia says chipmunk. I've never seen a chipmunk bigger than an avocado.
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits why do you got to feed my fast food cravings like that with pictures?
  • Options
    My friend is in labor right now and I am jumping up at every phone vibrate. Cmon baby!!!
  • Options
    Yooooooo preach on the craprastic Monday ever...just came back from vacation to a HELL STORM at work.  Oy! 

@allthingsgo raise hell! It totally sounds like someone dropped the ball on that. 

@BourbonBiscuits seriously wanted Taco Bell this weekend...my hub is on a health diet kick and I’m like gonna have to just sneak these things in....haha
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @danixbanani24just tell him that Taco Bell is supposed to be one of the healthiest fast food chains ;)
  • Options
    This has totally been the Mondayest Monday - a freaking tree fell down on our fence after a storm last night! This, after a window in our living room just straight up fell out of its frame and smashed on the floor. Is mercury in retrograde or something? Also, undergrads are back here as well and it's a million degrees out, ugh. 
  • Options
    kdrn913kdrn913 member
    edited August 2018
    Just got my first bill, almost $275 for just my first round of lab work when I found out i was pregnant. Greaaaast. Also, having a baby in feb is terrible timing for the new deductible to start. 
  • Options
    @grebretso, our grocery shopping ritual sounds spot on to yours... and i would have replied something snarky also. Would have been noce for h to sayoh.. hand that to my wife, she paid asshole!  
  • Options
    @cass06_07 Right? I wish H had said something, but he was kind of startled as well. Also, I forgot to mention that I was standing right in front of the clerk since I had just paid, while H was all the way at the other end of the isle, putting our bags away. So he had to really reach over to get the receipt to H instead of just handing it to me.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @grebretso in pretty sure this happened to me once or twice.. h just signaled for them to hand it to the boss lady  :D
  • Options
    @jessier19, i ordered a pregnancy pillow tonight. Should be here Fri.  Cant wait!!

Pillow, come to mama!!  :p
  • Options
    @kayjay44 I was wondering where you'd gone! Glad you're back!
  • Options
    @kayjay44 I was wondering where you'd gone! Glad you're back!
    2.5 day bachelorette party - As the only sober one, I had to make sure no one died. Then I had to run errands all day Sunday on my way home. Then yesterday I dove into work so I wouldn't think too much about the day. Weekends can be hard for me to be around regardless because of those pesky kids. I'll be away for about a week and a half coming up for our Disney trip but will try to pop in here and there.

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    @kayjay44 how are you doing with the anniversary? Anniversaries are so hard :(
  • Options
    @kayjay44 welcome back...I see you’ve found the drive bys lol  :D:D
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @megpants209 - I'm going to address in the mental health thread because it's definitely been triggering.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    Very very weird, @cass06_07. But at least they are putting it in the right place :D 
  • Options
    @cass06_07 - really fucking weird. “Here’s my uterus! Bye!”

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    Omg, 4lb babies are no joke. He is such a little nugget. H couldn’t handle holding him and he is a baby guy. 
  • Options
    @allthingsgo I'd be pissed! There's no other place you can try? I had to go out of my way for my last AS because the closer place didnt accept my insurance -_-