Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 8/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
Married 6/11/16
TTC Since 6/2016
12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
7/2018 Clomid+IUI
11/2018 Letrozole+TI
12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
2/2019 NTNP
5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree

Re: WTO Tuesday 8/21

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 27 months

CD: -1ish

WAYDTGKU: WFAF right now

R/R: My temp dropped yesterday and stay low again today so the IUI was obviously not successful.  I just hate this time in between cycles waiting for the inevitable.  This gif is kind of how I feel right now

I decided to take the next cycle off from treatment and try on our own.  I'm don't expect it to work but I think it'll do me some good.  

CS/Q: nope

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    @lulu1180 I’m sorry for the two low temps following the IUI. I don’t blame you one bit for taking the next cycle off from treatment. The waiting for AF to show up when you know she is coming is definitely the worst part of the cycle. It’s like, we’ll just hurry up and get here so we can start over....again. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lulu1180 *lurking* I'm sorry to see you here hun. take it easy. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    Month/cycle: 10/3 (6 benched)
    CD: 6
    WAYSTGKU: PNV, CoQ10, BBT, OPKs, PS
    R/R: This AF was awful. I’m ready for her to pack her bags and leave, but she’s still hanging around. 
    CS/Q: nada. My chart is looking pretty much like it usually does. Although kindara is putting the start of my fertile window in 4 days. Ha, no. 
  • Options
    **lurking**

@meatballs37 I love Kindara, having used it for almost 6 years, but they are so off on my fertility window too! 
  • Options
    **lurking** @lulu1180 I'm sorry, I was keeping everything crossed <3
  • Options
    @lulu1180 sorry about the temp drop.
    @meatballs37 sorry about the long AF. I can barely handle my 3-4 day one.
    @marebear15 that is just like me, I'm going to start setting reminders to take pictures especially during the holidays.

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: HIO  temping, OPKs, fertility tea 

R/R: This is like the third time I've burned my hand touching a skillet I just pulled out of the oven. I even had the oven mitt on my other hand. I cried so hard. Rave: it feels better this morning. 

CS/Q:

• Options
    @lulu1180 I'm sorry it didn't work. Is there another clinic you can try that might do monitoring during the IUI or take another approach for when you decide to try IUI again?

@marebear15 hopefully you'll get a positive OPK today and hopefully you don't have to wait too long for the professional photos.

@asupernovablizzardstorm I'm sorry you burnt yourself, but glad it's doing better today. Pumpkin is really good for burns and coconut oil. I always burn on arm on the top of the oven or the top rack. I need longer oven mitts.

Month/Cycle: 14,15

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: IUI w/ Clomid, trigger, and progesterone. Ultrasound Thursday morning to see how many follies I have and plan the trigger shot.

R/R: I'm tired of being hot. I slept with 2 fans running in the bedroom last night. Poor DH was an ice cube this morning. Back to school has made morning traffic worse. So glad tomorrow through Friday are work from home days!

CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    @lulu1180 - I'm so sorry. I've been thinking of you and wondering how things were. I think taking the next month off treatment is a good idea. Self-care, yannow? <3

@marebear15 - when in doubt, N&C :) FX for you!

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: CM/CP/BBT/OPKs, supplements, Red Raspberry Leaf tea, N&C

R/R: Rave: I feel good today. Headaches are gone and MH is gone for the next two days which means that I can get the house clean :) Saw a nice temp drop this morning that was right on average for my past FP, so that's promising. 

Rant: H comes home Thursday night and then goes back out again Friday AM for almost two weeks (to include FW). Though, as of last night, that second trip is up in the air. Normally I'd be happy about this so we don't miss this cycle's FW, but his command is screwing him over again. That trip was supposed to be a "Thanks for working your butt off for the last few years and all the weekends/weeks you spent away from your wife working for us" kinda thing, but it looks like they're going to give it to someone else. I'm furious. I hate his superiors. They talk out of both sides of their mouth and treat MH like a punching bag. He works so, so hard and never gets any appreciation. He came home so defeated and hurt last night it broke my heart. I know I'm highly biased, but he deserves this trip more than anyone I know. (trying really hard to not elaborate on the nature of said-trip without giving away identifying information)

CS/Q: Nah. 

• Options
    @harrierwife - I totally get your frustration with your H's command. I effing hated my DH command. Also, a bunch of pigs too (that sq in particular tho). But I am biased from my own AF experience with "flying" sqs. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    harrierwifeharrierwife member
    edited August 2018
    @chichiphin - Girl, we could make our own thread about this. Its worse than high school. How some of these men made their way into command positions and how some of MH's peers made their ranks is maddening. 

I went to two sq events and two knives wives events and then swore off of them. H was so happy to oblige. I cannot stand happy, friendly faces at events only to hear of the backstabbing and gossip later. You people are not my friends. Anywho. Little sensitive this morning. 

Just a little lonely down here without a tribe, you know? We just had a big to-do over a pilot making horrible very-public comments about another pilot's wife's appearance. Like, how hard is it to just keep your mouth shut?
  • Options
    @harrierwife hahaha sounds like the same group. at a dining out, the commander did a grog toast to call out the wives with breast implants. are you KIDDING bro??? it is so bad. I also avoided wives events as well, especially since I was immediately shunned for being prior-mil. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @lulu1180 I'm sorry IUI didn't work out. I know you were really hopeful. I think taking a month off from treatment will give you and your body (and your mind!) a little time to reset and decide what to do moving forward. 

@marebear15 Do you normally O on CD 14? Could you have missed a very short LH surge?

@asupernovablizzardstorm Ouch! No fun! But at least you'll probably get some wicked nasty looking blister out of it that you can freak all of your coworkers out with... Or, that's I would do at least. 

@harrierwife Ugh, how unfair. I can't imagine what it feels like to watch your DH come home feeling defeated. That's awful. I'm a firm believer that hard work pays off, and I'm certain it will for him too. 

Month/Cycle: 12/7

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Benched for now

R/R: I had this job opportunity kind of fall into my lap and had an interview for it yesterday. I'm excited about the opportunity but nervous about where this will put my TTC journey. My plan is to start trying again in October but not really sure it's fair to my new employer if I get KU right away. Nothing is guaranteed obviously but wondering if I should put TTC on the back burner for a few months? That doesn't feel right either. In the grand scheme nothing is more important to me than starting a family, but don't want to pass on an opportunity that could be really awesome. Any thoughts??

CS/Q: Nah

• Options
    @nomangos23 I say go for it!!!!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @nomangos23 - it will work out for him in the end, its just hard for him to see that now. In the short-term he did get a consolation prize from his wife last night :)
  • Options
    hemlheml member
    @nomangos23 I started a new job in April and decided to wait to start TTC until July for the same reason you mentioned (plus FMLA and paid parental leave qualification), and I regret waiting. I wish we had starting TTC earlier and not waited. My two cents FWIW. 

@harrierwife So frustrating when you can’t actually punch your SO’s superiors in the face like you want to! We went through something similarly year (and now that old boss is going through an ugly divorce so KARMA...also I’m petty). I feel for you, girl! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, thinking about busting out some lingerie for this cycle’s FW

R/R: I got a pair of Thinx and now I’m obsessed and want to buy another pair, but then I hope I won’t need any AF-related items next month... 

• Options
    @lulu1180 I am so sorry. :(   
    @harrierwife that's lousy that you and your H are dealing with such a frustrating work situation.  

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, red raspberry leaf tea, Fertility Friend, HIO, OPKs (Negative this morning but I expected that.  If this cycle is like the last one, I probably won't O until next week.)

R/R: I stumbled across a few "Little House on the Prairie" reruns while flipping through the channels last night.  Mrs. Oleson is seriously The Worst.  

CS/Q: Nope. 
  • Options
    @lulu1180 sorry to see you over here

@meatballs37 6-8 days is normal for AF here, too. Totally sucks!

@marebear15 I'd act like you might be about to ovulate just in case

@asupernovablizzardstorm DH and I both burnt ourselves on our cast iron pan when I first started putting it in the oven, not just stove top - once really badly about a week apart and never again. I always pick stuff up with the same hand so oven mitt goes on my right hand. I'm surprised I haven't burnt myself more but that has really helped.

@thegirlwhowaited_ Ugh school traffic adds at least 10 mins to my commute, sometimes more. Luckily I wfh a lot, too!

@nomangos23 congrats on the opportunity! I know a few people who put off trying for benefits to kick in but if that's not a concern, I would definitely not wait to start trying. You'd have 9 months before going out. Depending on the situation, they might not *love* it but you'll come back and continue to prove yourself! *TW* other pregnancies mentioned
    I definitely know people who were 2-5 months pregnant when starting a new job. It happens.

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 33

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, HIO EOD

R/R: CD 33...ugh. And I should get a haircut before my conference next week but I don't know when I'll find the time. My last one was Feb/March and it shows.

CS/Q: nothing to see here.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @thegirlwhowaited_ - I hate school traffic. It adds a good 20 minutes to my schedule.

@nomangos23 - No my average LP is 16-22, so I would doubt that I already O'ed. Probably just a weird temp spike for some outlier reason. RE TTC with job: I'd start right away. There's no guarantees you'd get KU in the first few months, plus you won't get FMLA for several more months anyways.

@heml - How do you like Thinx? I've been considering them, but I have a very heavy flow so I don't think they would work for me.

@emeraldduchess - I grew up on Little House. My mom had reruns on all the time.
  • Options
    @kiki047 I’d say you’re welcome wherever you’d like to post :) I don’t know if the “benched” thread may be more applicable for you at times but happy to offer support wherever you end up!
  • Options
    @swiftlet yay for your +OPK! 

Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD: 40 

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT/RHR, CM, Vit C & D, Omega 3s, CoQ10, Ovasitol, Vitex, gemmo rosmarinus, seed cycling, homeopathic hormone rebalancing program, anti-estrogenic diet, and of course HIO  

R/R: Rant: I think this weather pattern is what's been giving me headaches the last 3 days but I'm hoping now that it finally rained the pressure will go away.
    Rave: Just started seeing a new naturopath and she's so lovely. She's started me on a few new therapies to try to balance my hormones and I'm actually starting to feel hopeful for the first time in a while. 

CS/Q: I started on a strict anti-estrogenic/PCOS diet last week and my temps have been crazy consistent compared to past charts. I had a big spike the last 3 days so I hope that's a good sign? But my RHR doesn't look any different so I'm trying not to get my hopes up that it necessarily means I'll ovulate. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: PNV, VitD, CM/BBT, OPKs, HIO EOD

R/R: I think I still belong here, didn't temp over my beach trip, but started back up this morning. Temperature was low, but I also didn't sleep well so who knows. Rave: Beach trip was so great, perfect weather, lots of ocean/pooltime, rode my bike for 2 long rides, and generally had a blast with friends on what could be our last trip like this for awhile if I get KU sometime this year.

CS/Q: None yet.
  • Options
    @swiftlet thank you! I considered the benched thread but I'd like to think we're still actively TTC as we operate under the assumption that all of the things I'm doing will prompt my body to ovulate at some point. *shrug* I guess you're right though, my body has involuntarily benched me when I don't O. 
    @jessg2223 your beach trip sounds so lovely! 

I thought of a question - what data does FF consider when it calculates the temp shift to confirm O? Is it an average for the whole cycle? Looking at my chart, the last 8-9 days have been relatively consistent (don't mind the open circles, I was temping about an hour later than normal at the cottage all week but still consistently around the same every day that week) but the previous 30 days are all over the map. 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @kiki047 I would just say to post wherever you're comfortable.  If you're OK with posting in WTO until you confirm O then I would say to do that.  But I know it can get frustrating posting in this thread all. the. time.  But, as you said, since you're actively TTC and (in theory) your body can O at any time, I don't think that the benched thread makes as much sense right now.  As for your question about the temp shift, I have a feeling if your temp stays elevated tomorrow that you may get dotted CHs.  What it looks for is that your temps increase and stay elevated.  If I remember from your previous charts, you may have had a couple higher temps here and there but nothing that stayed elevated for any amount of time.  

Also, I'm sorry about the dx although I'm happy to hear that you got some answers and now know what's going on with your body.  Do you have any plans to try any kind of treatment with either an OB or RE?

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    @lulu1180 I’m so sorry, my heart aches for you.
    @asupernovablizzardstorm OUCH! 
    @harrierwife that’s horrible, so sorry for DH
    @nomangos23 Go for the job and keep TTC plans woman shouldn’t have to plan these things around work, if they’re a descent company it’ll be NBD.
    @emeraldduchess I’ve never seen Little House
    @Swiftlet Good Luck HIO!

Month/Cycle: 3/3(15 overall 5benched?)

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: Charting, EOD(although that’s been tough this go around), Supplementing, Health/exercise/water

R/R: I had one and forgot, oh well. I think I Od yesterday, tomorrow will confirm it. I’ve been rereading Taking Charge Of Your Fertility, and something stuck out to me today. It states if your BBT is consistently in 96-low 97s it indicates thyroid issues. I run about 96.5 and Post O mid 97, I’ve had my TSH numerous times and it’s always normal, but I’m concerned we’re missing something. I guess if I’m not pregnant by my Birthday I’ll press it

CS/Q: if you want a peak 

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @lulu1180 Thank you. At this point I'd like to hang out here for now, even if I'm just deluding myself into believing O could be imminent. You're right about my past charts (good memory!), my last cycle was 49 days and I had at least two temp shifts but no sustained rises. This cycle has been a bust so far and trying not to read too much into the recent spike but choosing to be hopeful. RE is the next step, just trying to choose a fertility clinic now that won't take us 2 hours to get to or that doesn't have a 3 month wait list. Of course, then there are the days when I think I'll just be a SS and spontaneously O on my own and get KU and not even need the RE. :smirk: 

TTC History:

• Options
    grangerhp37grangerhp37 member
    edited August 2018
    @lulu1180 I am so bummed to see you back here :heart: Take care of yourself.
    @meatballs37 I hope AF will GTFO soon!!
    @marebear15 Hopefully the professional pictures come back quickly!!
    @asupernovablizzardstorm Ugh burns are the worst!
    @thegirlwhowaited_ Lucky that you get to work from home the rest of the week!
    @harrierwife I'm sorry your H's bosses are so terrible and there's so much drama!
    @nomangos23 I would say go for it and try not to worry about how TTC might affect your new employer. I hate how this is something women have to worry about so much more than men!
    @heml I hope you don't need anything AF related next month either!
    @Swiftlet YAY for +OPK!
    @kiki047 I agree that you should be fine posting anywhere that you feel comfortable. I'm sure it can get old posting in WTO forever with such long cycles, but I don't think that just because your ovaries aren't functioning the way they should that it qualifies you as benched. Hugs to you and I hope your diet helps to regulate things!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: Ava (temp), OPKs, PCOS supplements + PNV

R/R: Well my temp went up 0.6 degrees from yesterday to today, which I'm hoping means that yesterday was O. I discarded a temp from CD14 where I got very little sleep and was drinking quite a bit the night before, so my chart looks a little more convincing now. FX that it stays high the next few days! This is my first cycle using Ava and no BBT at all so I don't know what to expect. H is out of town tonight, and we tried to HIO this morning before work in case I hadn't O'd yet but it just wasn't happening... so I'm a little bummed about that.

CS/Q: Really hoping that O has already happened so we can take a break from HIO... other than just for fun.

• Options
    klmcguireklmcguire member
    edited August 2018
    *TW CP mentioned
    After BFP last week and moving to BMB I am back.

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU:  BBT, OPKs, CM, conitnuing with all my vitamins Prenatal, B3, CMZ 

R/R: Nope. I am ready for wine tonight, maybe even vodka.

CS/Q: nah. 
  • Options
    klmcguireklmcguire member
    edited August 2018
    @LULU1180 I had been lurking to keep up, I am sorry the IUI didn't work out. 

@harrierwife I would be frustrated as well. There is nothing worse than knowing how good your DH is and someone overpromising and not following through. 

@meatballs37 long AF is the worst. Its like, if I am not already in a bad mood from AF let her stick around for 6 days and you will really see me in a bad mood.

• Options
    harrierwifeharrierwife member
    edited August 2018
    R/R: I had one and forgot, oh well. I think I Od yesterday, tomorrow will confirm it. I’ve been rereading Taking Charge Of Your Fertility, and something stuck out to me today. It states if your BBT is consistently in 96-low 97s it indicates thyroid issues. 
    For real??? 

• Options
    @klmcguire
    I am sorry for your loss :(
  • Options
    This thread is kinda my favorite because I am living through all of your positive OPKs and temp rises. It makes my cycles not seem so monotonous. 

@dogmomma271 Your chart looks spot on! I felt the same last cycle too when we were HIO waiting for O. TTC is so much work. ugh
    @kindbytealikat Interesting that they mention that in TCOYF. I just busted it out this weekend to brush up on what is going on with my cycles. It is crazy how many things you can tell about your body just by observing signs and temping. 
    @kiki047 I agree with what lulu said. The benched thread doesn't make a bunch of sense since you aren't technically waiting for a set certain time. You are basically waiting on your body. But I also could see how having a long cycle could make this thread get old day after day. Also your chart looks awesome since you said you changed your diet. What are you mainly doing differently?
    @Swiftlet heck yeah for the positive opk!  
    @heml what are these thinx? 
  • Options
    @klmcguire I'm sorry about your loss. There's a really supportive TTCAL board on here if you ever need an uplifting word. Those ladies are awesome :)

@kiki047 Hi! Welcome back! I've been wondering where you went. Glad you had some much needed R&R. And we will welcome you on ANY board you want to be on. And good luck with finding a good RE. I hope they can bring you some answers. What does a PCOS diet consist of? I'm also trying to balance my hormone but am seeing an acupuncturist. I'm thinking about seeing a homeopathic dr too but not sure I'm there yet. Keep us updated on how you like seeing her!

@kindbytealikat Do you temp vaginally? If not, you might check it out next cycle. My oral temps were about an entire half degree lower than my vaginal temps.

@dogmomma271 That's a promising temp spike! Fingers crossed it stayed high!

And thanks ladies! I'm feeling much better about the new job and not putting TTC on hold for too long. 

• Options
    hemlheml member
    @kiki047 I usually wear first and last day and wash in between, which is why I’m thinking I need a 2nd pair. 

@marebear15 I really like them. Perhaps you could use as a backup on heavier days? Using in place of a liner maybe? 

@meatballs37 They’re “AF panties.” Basically, an alternative to tampons/pads/liners. It seemed really weird to me at first but I’ve become increasingly weirded out by tampons so figured I’d give them a try. I got regular black briefs and they’re super comfortable and very absorbent. (I thought I’d feel like I was wearing a diaper but I don’t at all!)