Infertility
Options

Returning but I dropped 180 lbs

About 1.5 years ago, I did a round of IVF. Successful BUT ended in miscarriage. I met a lot of amazing people on here and they helped me more than anything during that time.

About a week after the miscarriage, I found out my husband was on a dating website and that is when he told me he, "wants to have kids with someone naturally." I can't make this up. I was heartbroken. He thought it was totally ok and fine! 

So, after another year of counseling, him getting a narcissist diagnosis (he doesn't believe it), me getting a new puppy (LOVE HER!), me getting a new job and moving across the country...I am ready to try on my own. I am searching for donors and making an appointment with a new gynecologist soon.

I know my infertility diagnosis (endometrial polyps, endometriosis, adenomyosis) greatly decreases my chances of becoming and staying pregnant naturally...but I wanna try before my time runs out. 34 years old and don't have many good egg years left. 

So, after dropping 180 lbs of complete asshole, I am back and hoping to have a much easier journey this time. My main source of stress is gone and I haven't been this happy in years. 
Me: 34

TTC: 40 months
Me: endometrial polyps and most recently diagnosed with polypoid endometrium. Mild endometriosis. AMH 4.5. FSH 9.2. TSH 8.5 (recently started synthroid) Everything else normal.
DH: now an exDH. lol. JUST MEEEEE!
IVF #1: ER 3/11/17 (5 fertilized) ET 3/16/17 BFP (B#1-113, B#2-534, B#3-3190) MC @ 8 weeks
TTC with just donor soon!

Re: Returning but I dropped 180 lbs

• Options
    Wow @QsMadd! I'm very happy for you but I'm so sorry you went through that. I'm so glad that you got away from him. The pathological people are the worst kind. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    Good for you! Sounds like you’re on a great path! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good for you! Your post made me laugh! I like to think, if I were in your situation, I'd do the exact same thing. Keep on trucking, mama! 

Will you jump straight to doing another IVF cycle with donor sperm?
  • Options
    Your ex sounds like a douche canoe...good for you for moving on and doing it on your own! Welcome :) 
    Me: 35, PCOS; DH: 38, MFI
    TTC #1 since 2012
    IVF #1: 9/2018, cancelled due to poor response
    IVF #2: 2/19, 24 retrieved, 18 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 embryos; 1 beautiful embryo transferred 2/11/19: BFP!! EDD 10/30/19