March 2019 Moms

Week 4 check-in (8/20)

2»

Re: Week 4 check-in (8/20)

• @distractedbyshinyobjects the YouTube video I watched was this. https://youtu.be/J6U34oYN43A

I bought the generic aleo vera gel which worked much better than the stuff that came with because it was a little thicker. I also made sure that my head was lower than my pelvis to try to allow gravity to bring things out from behind my pelvis bone. Unfortunately I did have to press pretty hard one day to find it but the key is to really be patient and slow.  I got up a couple times and drank some cold water and moved around but I was able to capture it three times now since 9+1 which I thought was way too early but it was 158 bpm so it definitely wasn't my own.

I will also say that when I heard it, I had to be super still. The heart is so tiny at this point that even some movement from breathing made it change and I would lose it.  Just be patient and keep trying.
    TTC #1 Since May 2011 ~ Everyone Welcome
    Me (34): DOR d/t chemo/radiation, Immature Endometrial Lining, Hypothyroidism
    DH (35): MFI d/t testicular torsion and removal, Low T, Oligospermia, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, Currently on T supplements
    Sept '11-April '13 ~  Testing, failed multiple MFI treatments, saving & TONS of praying
    January 2014 ~ IVF/ICSI & PGS ~ no response to stims ~ converted to IUI ~ BFN
    February 2014 ~ On to donor embyros ~ 5 blasts!!! 
    March 2014 ~ FET #1 ~ Transferred 2 blasts ~ BFN
    July 2014 ~ Kliman's mock cycle with endometrial function test
    Sample too small for EFT, HE slide showed immature cells
    New protocol planned, saving for another biopsy for EFT
    January 2015 ~ Considering adoption options
    April 2015 ~ Privately arranged adoption of planned pregnancy
    DD#1 ~ Lillyana Violet Marie born 6/15/16, Finalized adoption 12/20/16
    July 13, 2018 ~ BFP....WTF?!?!
    7/16 Beta #1 ~ 466...7/18 Beta #2 ~ 1,077...7/23 Beta #3 ~ 5,291
    7/23 US #1 ~ 1 gestational sac seen and yolk sac
    7/30 US #2 and 1st OB appt ~ 1 perfectly round gestational sac, 1 perfect yolk sac and 1 teeny tiny heart beat seen!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Thanks! I watched a number of videos but not that one, and I’ll try the aloe instead. Really appreciate it!