BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: Weekly BF 8/20

• Options
    Our tech guy sent me an email Thursday after hours. I took Friday off and have been working on payroll this morning as it's due tomorrow. He just sent a follow up email and CC'd my boss. I HATE that. That department is notorious for needing things RIGHTTHISSECOND but when you ask them for something, they sit on it forever. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This f-ing pregnancy rhinitis is going to be the death of my. I can't breathe at all. My rapidly disappearing torso is compounding the issue. Just 8 more weeks if I make it that far....
  • Options
    Also sick, or it’s rhinitis. Idk, but I can’t freaking breathe! And it’s still freaking hot. Ugh Im so sick of sweating!!!! 
  • Options
    I forgot to take Zantac this morning. I’m dying of heartburn, omg....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    huge vent. i’m in so much pain. i messed up my hip trying to wash my feet in the shower last week. i knew i threw it out right away. i can’t change positions without wincing, swearing, or wanting to cry. dd is going through some emotional mess lately. she is wetting herself daily, sometimes multiple times a day. she is extra clingy and in a foul mood. she is sleeping like utter crap and crying out in a panic throughout the night. she starts preschool next week, and i’m nervous that suddenly she’s wetting herself because being potty trained is one of the requirements to be able to attend. we’re both sick, her with a goopy nose and me with a sore throat and exhaustion. to top it off, dh has the nerve to complain that he’s having pains too. there is zero reason for him to be in pain because he hasn’t done anything strenuous this week. i’m super annoyed that i’m in actual real cry out loud pain and he brings up his pregnancy sympathy pains. i need a pillow to scream in.
  • Options
    My heartburn started this weekend and has been relentless. I'm going to start taking Nexium asap. I forgot how awful it is. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @highsteaks All the hugs, I'm sorry, love. 
  • Options
    @highsteaks Sending hugs my friend. That all sucks, and I'm sorry!
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @highsteaks Yuck! I hope you get some relief for your hip soon. I bet DD is having a lot of preschool anxiety and hopefully once she goes and has lots of fun with friends her clinginess and PT regression will disappear. Aaaaaaand unless your husband is actually dying he should really just man up and not complain about anything at all.

• Options
    @highsteaks Sounds rough! I’m sorry! Hopefully things get better soon. 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow @tessiesmom26 @lifesabeach85 @BabyBoyH92016 thank you so much for the head pats ladies  <3 

lifesabeach85- i think you’ve hit the nail on the head w/ preschool anxiety. after i posted i read some articles about making the transition better, and they specifically addressed these exact regressive behaviors as sometimes part of the process. now i’m ordering a couple of kids books that will talk about first day jitters; fingers crossed they’ll help. i’m hoping you’re right and that once she gets comfortable with school, she’ll be back to herself. 
  • Options
    @highsteaks I somehow missed your post earlier when I posted to complain about my heartburn... feel like a total jerk! I'm sorry you are in so much pain. And poor DD. It definitely sounds like all of that is likely related to the pre-school anxiety. Hopefully she will love school and all of that will be behind her once she is a few days in. Hugs!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @wannaflickone ha! i almost didn’t post because i thought my complaints were so trivial compared to everyone else’s. heartburn is such a pita. sincerely hope you feel better. and thank you for the kind words  <3
  • Options
    Love titting for support (and because it will let me on this thread), not because I love the bad things happening! 

@highsteaks - I'm sorry about your hip. I hope you and DD feel better asap.

I am sick of contracting if I do anything (I'm asking the PA about it at my appointment this week). I am also super annoyed that we were supposed to have our refrigerator 8/17 and I got a call this morning it would be pushed back until 9/12!! WTAF?! DH bought a mini fridge this weekend because we're so sick of eating out. Not sure that's going to last us another 3 weeks. All the other appliances that the builder put it in our house are black, and apparently black whirlpool refrigerators are hard to come by! 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @mockingjay1 having to go without a full size fridge for a month is completely unacceptable! the builders better make some awesome concessions for putting your family at such an inconvenience.
  • Options
    @mockingjay1 I would be throwing a fit. How can you live without a fridge in summer non the less??
  • Options
    @emjohn517 First of all people are stupid. Secondly, that pic is darling! I love your dress!
  • Options
    @emjohn517 that lady is wrong. you ALL look great! love that your dh coordinates with the denim and green in your dd’s outfit. looks lovely! maternity/family photo goals, for sure.
  • Options
    @emjohn517 pfft... Eff that lady! You all look great! "Slacks" (lol) or khakis wouldn't have gone well IMO. Also LOVE your dress :)

People are RUDE and I don't know why they feel the need to comment on things. Posted an U/S pic on IG this morning and an old friend of MHs commented "oh no... Another *insert mh's name*... Ackk!! Haha congrats" like wtaf?! That's not even slightly funny, that's just effing rude!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    I am in so much pain this morning. I can barely walk. I am not sure if it is my age or where the baby is sitting but my back hurts so, so bad. I hope I don't have another 14 weeks of this!
  • Options
    Another husband related BF: I don't understand what is so hard about putting a garbage bag back in the garbage can after he takes it out. He NEVER does it!! It annoyed me before I was pregnant, but this morning when I had to bend over (at 26.5 weeks pregnant with twins) and remove the trash that I tossed into the empty can it made me a little bit ragey. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @emjohn517 Screw that lady. I am sorry but that makes me so ragey for you! The picture came out great and you should not second guess yourself at all, you all look so cute together!!

I'm on the verge of tears at work. Our teachers haven't settled their contract yet, and had planned on keeping everyone at the same exact step and rate for the upcoming year. Last night they decided to change their minds and want to all be bumped up a step. We have over 300 teachers and I usually prep for this the entire month of August. Now I have to make all these changes in less than two weeks. This pressure gets me every year, they are my "hell weeks" at work, and add that to pregnancy and I am going off the rails. So I probably won't be around these parts much the next few weeks. I will try to check in at night if my mobile app allows. 
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 good luck girl! Hope it doesn't get too bad at work :( sounds super frustrating! Just keep reminding yourself that this isn't eternity, you WILL get through it!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @emjohn517 adorable pic! And I like your H’s outfit. I would have done jeans too. He’s not going to work. 

@bfpafter4years Sorry you are in pain. Can you maybe get a prenatal massage and see if that helps anything. 14 more weeks of pain would suck!!! 
  • Options
    @emjohn517 Forget that lady! That picture is absolutely adorable!! The outfits are perfect (and your dress is SO perfect). 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @emjohn517 the jeans are totally the right call for that picture! It’s sucha great photo! You should reply to that woman’s comment! Tell her that it’s your photo and she should remember that there are real people not just stock photo models here. She will hopefully feel some shame. So rude!!!

@smulrich16 DH did that with out bathroom trash recently. I also saw red! 

• Options
    @emjohn517 for what it's worth, I think your pic is GORGEOUS! Your dress is stunning and I totally get what you were going for with your husband's jeans matching your daughter's outfit.

I'm pissed. We've been staggering our nursery purchases because we haven't wanted to move everything in all at once, plus shower gifts and just have a room that looks like a tornado ripped through it. I got ready to pull the trigger on the rug a few weeks ago only to find it had been discontinued at Pottery Barn. Meanwhile, the rug a girlfriend of mine purchased when she was pregnant with her now 3 y/o daughter was still available. WTF?

You'd think I would have learned my lesson with that, but I also delayed purchasing our dresser for the same reason. I went to purchase it today and it's ALSO discontinued. So annoyed with the stores (and myself)!  :s:s:s
  • Options
    @highsteaks - unfortunately the builders just didn't put a fridge in (which is common here). We ordered the fridge from Lowes and whirlpool just keeps putting off when Lowes can get it. Super annoying.

@emjohn517 - what a stunning photo! Eff that rude lady! 

@ginny_203 - oh no! That stinks, I'm sorry. I hope you can find another rug and dresser that you love!

@bfpafter4years - I'm sorry you're in so much pain. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 :'( if you don’t mind, would you remind me what you do for a living? 

@ginny_203 would it be worth it to call around to a few of the bigger stores and see if they have those items still in stock, and have them delivered? ime, brick and mortar are usually separated from the online inventory systems so you might get lucky.
  • Options
    Thank you all, truly! <3

@tessiesmom26  oh my goodness that sounds so overwhelming! 

@ginny_203  that’s so frustrating and disappointing! Especially if you’ve had a vision in your head of how you wanted it to look. I’m sure it’ll be beautiful, regardless, but I get how frustrating that is. 

@smulrich16  totally get the garbage thing, MH does that too! Like dude, come on, I’m already 20lbs heavier in front, just put another bag in. 

• Options
    Well...I failed my one hour glucose test. I wish they would have called me before I went to the grocery store to get all the ingredients to make sugar cookies tonight  :D

It’s our wedding anniversary tomorrow, and these cookies were our favors at the wedding, so I make them every year on our anniversary. I told my H I’m still going to make them, enjoy 1 or 2, and send the rest of them with him to take to work. I’m hopeful I’ll pass the 3 hour. Last pregnancy I failed the 1 hour but passed the 3. 
  • Options
    @BabyBoyH92016 Oh no! So sorry to hear it. I hope you pass the 3 hour test. Sorry you won't get to stuff your face with cookies.  :'(
    @tessiesmom26 I'm so sorry for the added stress! That sounds awful they made all those changes last minute. Good luck getting it all done. We're here if you need us!
    @emjohn517 I agree with everyone else. Your husband's outfit is perfect and looks great next to your DD's cute dress. Tell that lady to shove it! 
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I'll never understand why people react so rudely to pregnancy announcements. :(
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @emjohn517 your picture is gorgeous and that woman is bat sh*t crazy. Try not to let her bother you.

@ginny_203 could you call a pottery barn outlet to see if they might have it in stock and be willing to ship? 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @emjohn517 I wouldn't change a thing in your beautiful picture!!

@rosebud1230 thank you for the laughs! These were hilarious