February 2019 Moms

Mental Health Check In (8.13-8.20)

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
BMJ born 5.27.2014
MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
SMEJ born 6.5.2016
BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

Re: Mental Health Check In (8.13-8.20)

• I’m doing better this week, but still super high anxiety. I’m really hoping I’ll calm down after the appt Thursday. I’ll have the NT scan under my belt and I’ll talk to my actual doctor. I really want to start enjoying this pregnancy since it’s going to be my absolute last one. 
  • Im really fucking struggling with ADHD. I went unmedicated for my daughters pregnancy and 6mo pp ok, but Im not coping as well this time. I left my gas stove on for 10 hours today while I was at work. I almost flipped out on my boss today(impulsivity and anxiety are manifestations). Ill talk to my dr next week, but I dont know of any viable options. Ugh!!
  • Loading the player...
  • My cat just died so that sums up how I’m doing this week. The intense depression I had several weeks ago had eased off but now it’s right back where it was. Obviously for a reason but it still feels like fucking hell. 
  • @megpants209 I was thinking of you today while snuggling my cat today. Im so sorry youre dealing with this right now! Atleast you cat isnt struggling anymore!  :'(
  • @lzzfrancisco I wish I could double love that. Thank you so much and yes, love on yours a bit extra! 
  • Hello Y'all, 

Super late to the game on these (didn't know they existed) but wanted to stop in and say
    Image result for gif hi
    This pregnancy was deffffffffffffffinitely unplanned in a fairly new relationship and most likely will be my last as mentally I have never felt more out of control and depressed.

Although I do not know any of you and this is my first rodeo, I am always down to be an open nonobjective ear. Mental health is so important and it's okay to not be okay sometimes - all you can do is be aware of your mental status and be proactive in trying to do all that is in your control of bettering yourself. *monologue over* 

With that all said, I hope y'all have a great weekend and try something new and exciting or even try something old and true that brings you joy! 

Cheers,
    Abigail