March 2019 Moms
Options

Randoms 8/6-8/12

13»

Re: Randoms 8/6-8/12

• Options
    @ashley14598 we haven’t told our 7 year old yet and call baby gremlin when talking about baby related things. He told me last night he thinks I have a baby in my tummy bc it’s getting bigger and that’s what happens when babies are in their mommies tummies. I didn’t deny or confirm his suspicions. We didn’t plan on telling him, bc I didn’t think he’d be observant enough to notice my growing stomach. I’ve lost weight since getting pregnant so I didn’t think I’ve gotten any bigger either.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @meggyme lol same here, how funny! i work a week on week off, and during my last week off before bfp i painted three rooms, did half the wainscoting and just kept on going! hopefully we get some energy back soon. you did all of the hard work on the yard already! the planning and planting is the "fun" part (if any part of yard work can be considered fun). what are you planning on doing with the space? our front lawn definitely needs some work, just not going to get to it this year.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @litzi-2 I want to have some garden beds so I can plant a garden.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @flyingmombula hard to say, that is normal for me!! 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    @flyingmombula I get uncontrollable bouts of rage when I'm pregnant. Actually, I had a road rage incident which made me test in the first place! 
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse it’s so crazy how kids just know! But we did tell DS already however he’s only 17 months so I didn’t think he’d really understand it much. I figured I had lost weight too because I’m really not eating much but every time I do eat it definitely pops right out! This is different than the first time because last time it was close to 20+ weeks that I had to even wear maternity clothes. 
  • Options
    @maggiemadeit me too! I was thinking back to BF-ing DS and I started to get the letdown feeling. So crazy, but it kind of made me happy/ nostalgic too! :)
  • Options
    Cereal or french fries for an evening snack is a very hard decision (as I watch master chef and wish for salmon)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS