October 2018 Moms

Questions 8/3

124»

Re: Questions 8/3

• @sammierose464 - You are doing what you need to for your pregnancy.  SS will have other triathlons, and you can do something to make him feel super special about this one even if you aren’t there.  
  • Loading the player...
  • So I’m really late to this party, but if you are going to get your car seats checked/installed, please please please ask if the person doing it is a trained tech (CPST).  You can also ask when their certification expires (in case they consider department training as making them trained techs). If they aren’t, go someplace else. I took my seats to one over the summer just to get a check since we’ve moved them so much and they gave me the wrong information (said I had it on the wrong setting when the manual clearly said it was fine and the bubble was between the correct lines) and when I got home I noticed that they had the seat belt twisted on one of my seats, which is against pretty much everything I’ve ever read, including the vehicle’s manual. I ended up having to reinstall the seats to correct the issues and was livid that they actually installed them incorrectly, because what if I didn’t know better? I hate to think how many people went to that check and now have their seats potentially installed incorrectly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @hannaht8516 I get a very heavy sensation like that too, but that’s is different than BH for
    me. That seems to be more baby positioning related, whereas BH I feel in my entire belly. 
  • @cdepperschmidt good, that's what I was thinking. It doesn't feel like a contraction by any means, but I just wasn't sure. Doc asked me today if I'd had any and I'm like "I don't think so???"