October 2018 Moms

Multiples check in! Its August!

How far along?

Any appointments or other updates?

Any concerns?

What twin issues/questions are you thinking about right now? 

GTKY: what are you most excited for when the twins come??

Re: Multiples check in! Its August!

• How far along? 29 weeks, 5 days

Any appointments or other updates? I'm being monitored closely with growth ultrasounds for IUGR, so I just had a scan on Monday and will have another next Tuesday. Weights/percentiles have been all over the map depending on who does the ultrasound so even my doctor is confused! We just know for sure that both of my babies are pretty small, particularly my Baby B.

Any concerns? At one US last week my Baby B came in under the 5th percentile, which was really scary. They put me on modified bed rest for the time being while we try to figure out what exactly is going on - but to be honest I haven't been very good with the bed rest!

What twin issues/questions are you thinking about right now? Just constantly worried about the logistics of 2 newborns at once :)

GTKY: what are you most excited for when the twins come?? Honestly just not being pregnant any more- I'm so done! And taking them home!! I know we may be in for a long NICU stay because of the IUGR so I'm just looking forward to that moment when we all get to go home!

1st cycle of IVF started April 9, 2017. ER- 15R, 7M, 5F, 4 frozen, 1 transferred. BFN

May 2017- Hysteroscopy

June-August 2017- 2nd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 08/10/17. BFP, but ended in a chemical.

November 2017- Hysteroscopy

January 2018- 3rd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 01/25/18. BOLD BFP on a HPT on 1/31, Beta # 1 on 2/5= 721. Beta # 2 on 2/7- 1903. 6wk+3 day scan revealed twins!

I'm blogging about it here

• How far along?

30 weeks today!

We had a growth scan last month and they were looking big! In the 80th percentile and if you go off the scan she said they would be due September 22.. but we know they aren't entirely accurate. We have an appointment this Friday meeting another dr. Hopefully they set us up for another growth scan at the end of the month

Any concerns?

At our last scan A was breech so I'm hoping she flips soon, or we'll be having a c section. I'm ok with it but I just want to have a solid answer one way or the other and I know that wont happen..

Feedings, changes, breastfeeding, a schedule, keeping to it.. 

Holiday's, outfits, pictures, adventures, all the things!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along? 28+4

Growth scan tomorrow, I’m excited to see how big they’ve gotten. 

Any concerns? 
    I’m worried about how sore I’ve gotten and working. Thankfully I get to sit at work, but it’s an elevated chair so I need to use a stool to get up and down, it’s really hard by the end of the day. I’m going to ask if I can sit at a desk, but I don’t want to make it unfair for my coworkers.

Logistics of caring for two newborns AND a toddler. Not to mention the financials of daycare versus SAHM. It’s all so up in the air, but I have 61 days left before I deliver so not much time to figure it all out.

Double the baby snuggles!! I’m excited to see DD become a big sister and how she’ll take to that roll.