February 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms (w/o 7/30-8/6)

Re: Weekly Symptoms (w/o 7/30-8/6)

• Options
    @kayjay44 She broke one of your ribs?!?! Damn, that's terrifying. After reading thatt h don't know how I feel about this small tenant of my uterus at the moment...
  • Options
    DS was much more chill, @hannahbananas11. I was backing my car out of a parking spot, she kicked me, and I hit the gas instead of the break and backed into a cement pole. I should have known she was going to be trouble TBH. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha. In my TimeHop from my pregnancy with DD. This was just the beginning of my stomach fuzziness.  :D
  • Options
    Thank you for letting me whine here. I don't know where else to let it out. I'm so over feeling like shit 24/7. I don't know how I made it 9 months the first time. I was younger and sprier then maybe? I'm so sick of constantly having to eat when I constantly don't want to and throwing it up anyway. Every other symptom is like a constant jab over and over so having about a thousand of those simultaneously all the time is like torture. I feel like and sound like I'm being so dramatic but I'm tired of being miserable. How is it only week 11????
    I’ve done it twice and I’m not sure how I (or especially DH) has survived. Or why I’ve done it two more times. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @notthecheat I hear ya girl. I remember feeling horrible with DD but maybe its one of those things you “forget how bad it is”. Good thing babies are cute ha. But hopefully only a few weeks to go and we will be feeling better and eating whatever we want without throwing it back up.. hang in girl! 
  • Options
    @kayjay44 @BourbonBiscuits this is my second pregnancy and I swear I felt the fluttering movements around 10-11 weeks it felt JUST like movement but only when I was laying down flat
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @jessier19 Omg I needed that chuckle 
  • Options
    Ahhhh! Hearing you guys talk about feeling movement makes me excited! I had felt a few popping feelings this week, but looked it up and everyone said it was gas or muscles being stretched, that it was too early to feel movement. I have no clue how to tell the difference, lol. 
  • Options
    @hollyvenelle I have those pops too! But yeah, pretty sure it’s ligaments stretching, especially since I get it on both sides of my abdomen. I doubt the baby is bouncing around THAT much! Us FTM’s will probably have to wait a few more weeks before we can feel it. 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    With DS it felt more like flutters, but it stopped me in my tracks. This time it’s more like pops - @kayjay44 is totally right though. When you feel it you’ll know exactly what it is. 
  • Options
    I remember it feeling like something flicked me in my belly the first time. Like a thump maybe.  I cant wait!
  • Options
    @madreofdragons haha yeah I love when they stick their little butts out! Feet in the ribs is not the fun part, I agree. And the inability to breathe normally towards the end. My husband would be really freaked out by the shapes my stomach would be also! 
  • Options
    Just threw up my dinner and splashed myself in the face while doing it. Pregnancy is so glamorous.
  • Options
    Just threw up my dinner and splashed myself in the face while doing it. Pregnancy is so glamorous.
    The worst. Something about our work bathroom toilets made it happen every time  :|

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    Ok so now I am really excited about movement! Baby was dancing around in our 1st ultrasound, hopefully that doesn't lead to any broken ribs!
  • Options
    Just sneezed 2x, which made me gag, and then I couldn’t stop barf. Pissed bc I can normally stop the gagging! Wtf. First time barfing (I know, pretty good considering I’m 13 weeks). 
  • Options
    I think I've been feeling movement as well, which is cool, but I haven't felt it for a day or two and now the stress of "why don't I feel movement anymore?" has started. 

As far as symptoms, I've had some waves of nausea back. Gas has been brutal, and my lower back is absolutely killing me. I also get ridiculous RLP when I sneeze to the point where it almost brings me to tears. Boobs still hurt. As I approach 2nd tri next week, I'm still wondering when shit will get better.
  • Options
    @bleucheeznwine I am literally in the same boat. 2nd tri next week, waves of nausea, and lower back pain. But, compared to the pukey, sore mess I was weeks 8-11, ill take the lower back pain anyday. Only thing I am really struggling with is the headaches. I've woken up with a headache the last week or so, and sometimes they persist through the whole day, medicine or not. 
  • Options
    Same boat, @bleucheeznwine. Plus my SI joints doing weird shit.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    Ugh I’m sorry about the never ending symptoms, @bleucheeznwine & @kayjay44. My nausea came back full force this morning. I didn’t puke, but it came out of nowhere while I was riding the bus to work, and it took every ounce of me to not vom all over the place. It passed eventually, but jeez what a start to the day. I feel fine now though.

DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    So this is absolute BS....my ms went away and now for the past 2 days I can’t keep anything down and I feel like I have been hit by a truck. I even got sent home from work today. My body is saying F U to me. 
  • Options
    Ugh same freaking boat. Ate a good breakfast this morning, lost said breakfast 15 minutes later. Working from home today, still feeling fucking miserable! Keep trying to get the dr and insurance to rush on the Diclegis preauth. I really hope either the nausea gives up soon, or feeling the movement kicks in soon! 
  • Options
    I just got into my second tri. I was so hysterical on the phone that they sent Zofran to my pharmacy
  • Options
    11 weeks today and just SO tired still. 
  • Options
    Ditto - My fatigue never let up in my second pregnancy. I can't do that again.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    Hiiiii ladies. Sorry I peaced out for a hot minute. I've just been reading on my phone during my sick misery of the first tri. I've having longer stretches without nausea but those breaks are just being replaced with exhaustion. I've also started having the horrible gas pains I remember from last time. I am seriously not good at being pregnant. Wahhh. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kayjay44 said:
    Ditto - My fatigue never let up in my second pregnancy. I can't do that again.
    I have a feeling this will be me and I’m not looking forward to it. The insomnia and fatigue combo are killing me but the doc says there’s really nothing else I can do and some women just have it the whole time. Lovely. 
  • Options
    I’m sleeping like 10 hours a night and still can’t get it together during the day. I could totally take a nap. If only my kid still napped.  :s
  • Options
    @megpants209 - To be fair, it did the first time around. I keep getting short windows where I am not so tired this time so IDK what will happen this time. 

@Omie_Wise IDK why I remember pregnancy so fondly because I fucking hate it and I’m not good at it. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @hollyvenelle I feel you on the headaches...I wake up with one almost every morning and Tylenol doesn’t touch ‘em. Blarg.
  • Options
    ageaagea member
    @Omie_Wise I’m with you on the gas/bloating pains. They’re totally debilitating my day, nonstop since this morning. My whole abdominal cavity, hips to shoulders is on a sick pressure ride. How long does this last? I blocked this out from last time.

@kayjay44 I remember it fondly too... no idea why?! I’m miserable and generally pretty useless at this point.
  • Options
    Have literally been looking forward to the bath I’m currently taking all day long. I woke up this morning thinking about it. Now that it’s happening, I can’t get comfortable and my lower back keeps spasming. It’s too soon to be uncomfortable in a bathtub you guys. 
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits that’s not even fair 
    Pregnancy Ticker