December 2018 Moms

Weekday Randoms 7/23-7/27

124»

Re: Weekday Randoms 7/23-7/27

• My hospital offered donor milk and I took them up on it.  DD was whisked away to the NICU because her oxygen was low due to an infection I got during labor/delivery, so I wasn't able to do skin to skin or try to nurse right away.  So, in the 48 hours we were at the hospital, she took donor milk and I pumped my colostrum for her.  

@binxybaby That's great you can count on your husband to advocate for you...you've got a good one!  MH is a pretty good advocate for me too...unless it has to deal with standing up to his overbearing family for me.  He's kind of a push over when it comes to them.  Boooo! 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • Katzalia said:
    Does anyone know which thread was talking about maternity coats vs not? Cannot figure out and I know I saw it recently and meant to go back to it. 
    That’s in this week’s FTM thread :wink:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @scaredunprepared congrats on the offer!!
    @gorgeousariel what an awesome moment for Dh to feel baby!!
  • @echo-charlietango huh. No wonder I couldn’t find it again. Not sure how I accidentally wound up on that thread! 
  • @morgantu I wouldn’t say the market is hot but for some reason our price point seems very active.  Above our price point seem to sit for months and months and below are either too small or need too many updates.