October 2018 Moms

October Birth Announcements

Since we've had our first baby I figured we might as well start the Announcements thread!
Stolen from another BMB. Post your announcements here! PLEASE do not comment here unless it's an announcement, LOVE-ITs are a great way to say congrats without clogging up this post. 

STOP & READ BELOW

***Please do not comment on this thread unless it is your birth announcement***

CONGRATULATIONS! 

Use this thread to share baby's name, birth date, birth stats, pictures, and etc. 
Please share your birth story as well if you would like. 

**Please try to use spoiler boxes on pictures!**

"Love Its" are welcome and appreciated on this thread, but please refrain from commenting with anything other than your story and baby's/babies' details

***Keep in mind there is a 30-day limit on editing anything you post, and pictures cannot be deleted at this time. Any photos and/or information posted becomes proprietary to The Bump, granting the XO Corporation rights to use this in any way they choose (see https://www.thebump.com/terms.html).***

Let's hope our babies keep growing and we see them in a few more months!

Re: October Birth Announcements

• @BumpAdmin Sticky Please!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • eireyeseireyes member
    edited October 2018
    @ashantileetv I'm so so sorry for your loss. I hope the picture you shared is one of many you now have to help remember and cherish your sweet boy Aiden.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @ashantileetv I’m so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.
  • @ashantileetv I am so so sorry to hear about your loss. I will be praying for you in the days and weeks ahead. Please take care of yourself during this time!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • @ashantileetv thinking of you and your family during this time. Take care of yourself, he will always be with you 
  • @ashantileetv I am so sorry to hear. Thinking of you and your family.
  • @ashantileetv I’m so incredibly sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and I’ll be thinking of you. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • I am so sorry for your loss!
  • @ashantileetv- I am so, so sorry for your loss.  Sending you love and healing thoughts during this difficult time 
  • @ashantileetv I am so sorry for your loss, that is absolutely devastating. Please take care of yourself; sending you tons of love and prayers for healing.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. Sending love and hugs to you all 
  • I’m so sorry for your loss. I’ll be thinking of you.
  • @ashantileetv I’m so sorry for your loss. 
  • @ashantileetv I am so sorry! Please take care of yourself. I'll be praying for you and your family  
  • *Lurking from December*
    @ashantileetv I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.
  • @ashantileetv I’m so sorry for your loss.
  • I am so sorry for your loss @ashantileetv
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.