Options

Weekly Appointments • w/o 7.15

2»

Re: Weekly Appointments • w/o 7.15

• Options
    @maureenmce I’m so glad it went well!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ab_canada glad for the positive news! You never know how scary having a baby is until you are pregnant or trying to conceive!
    @maureenmce glad you had a good ultrasound too! 
  • Options
    Ladies - so glad to hear good news from the A/S this week! 
  • Options
    @texas_t Is your appointment first thing? If so, will you eat anything before doing it?
    With DD, idr what, but I ate something small (probably a banana with toast) and barely failed. Then I had to do the three-hour :tired_face: And that was complete misery for me. 
  • Options
    @hoosiermama-2 My appointment was first thing last time and I didn't eat anything and barely failed. The 3 hour was awful but I passed every portion. This time my 1 hour is first thing again. I'm undecided whether to eat anything. I've heard some places say you can have something like sausage or eggs, but nothing carby. I'll prolly just eat nothing again because I take thyroid meds right when I wake up and can't eat or drink for an hour after I take it. Guess we'll seeeeee
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    edited July 2018
    @lexidawg sorry about the pelvic rest. What a bummer. Fingers crossed it does move up!
  • Options
    @lexidawg I’m glad baby looks good, but I’m sorry about the pelvic rest!
  • Options
    @lexidawg So glad baby is looking great but I'm sorry about the pelvic rest! Hope the placenta moves soon!
  • Options
    @lexidawg I had a marginal placenta at 15 weeks and by 19 weeks it wasn't at all near my cervix.  Here's to hoping it moves up!

@kadeephd What the heck??? 2.5 hours? That's absurd! Did they tell you why the heck it took so long?
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @texas_t They are usually running behind.  Most appointments I am there at least an hour and a half.  They also weren't able to schedule the scan and the dr follow-up back to back, so we had the scan scheduled for 9:30 and the appointment for 10:45.  We didn't get the scan until 10:00 and the appointment until 11:30 though.  We knew there would be a wait in between and went and got a cup of coffee. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kadeephd Oh, ok!! I thought you meant you had to wait 2.5 hours in the waiting room just to see the doc!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @texas_t Oh, not all in a row!  We probably were waiting for 2 of the 2.5 hours though.  Still seems like they could be a bit more efficient to me.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @texas_t - Thank you for letting me know! That makes me feel better!  Pelvic rest on our vacation sucks though! LOL
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @hkom ohhh I'm so behind on everything but needed to say CONGRATS on your little boy!! 
  • Options
    hkomhkom member
    @deutschmama Thank you!!  <3 

BabyFruit Ticker