December 2018 Moms

Weekly Appointments • w/o 7.15

Last Thursday was busy! What about this week?
NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Weekly Appointments • w/o 7.15

• Loading the player...
  • @texas_t Eeeeeeee!

Anniversary
  • Congrats on your little boy, @hkom!!!
    Hopefully everything will work out with your cervix. When do you have to go see the other doctor?
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @hkom congrats! And as others have said, fingers crossed no progesterone is needed. 
  • @hkom Congrats on your boy! Fingers crossed that your cervix is fine!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @hkom Congrats on your little guy! 
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @hkom Yay! A boy!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @hkom Congratulations!
  • @hkom Congratulations on your little boy! :) And hopefully you won't need progesterone! Good luck!
  • @hkom congrats on your baby boy!! So exiting.
    I have my anatomy scan like many of you this week too (Tuesday morning). I wish H could make it but he is working. I’m going to try and FaceTime some of the time with him. 
  • I hope everyone’s AS goes well!

I have my monthly appointment tomorrow (17 weeks). I always get anxious the night before an appointment! What are questions you all asked during 2nd trimester?? I always feel like I have so many and then get to the appointment and freeze up
  • @mkeys89 I had a 16 week appointment last week and asked a few questions. I always forget too. I should make a list on my phone notes or something. I asked about: sleeping on my side (I’m a back & stomach sleeper) and dying my hair blue again. I can’t remember if I asked anything else. It was a really brief appointment. They just checked my vitals, listened to the heartbeat, and asked if I had questions. 
  • @mkeys89 I keep a running list of questions in my phone, that way if I ever have anything that pops into my head I can jot it down. Then when the doctor asks if I have questions, I can always pull it up if I can't think of anything off of the top of my head.
  • hkomhkom member
    Thanks, guys!  I go see the maternal-fetal medicine docs next monday morning.  Trying not to be too nervous.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Anatomy scan tomorrow! Feels like forever since I’ve seen these little nuggets. But I start having appts every 2 weeks after this so I’ll be seeing them plenty! Lol 
  • Congratulations to all that have ultrasounds this week and @hkom for a boy!!  Mine is not until the end of next week...I am already anxious!
  • @hkom Yay! And good luck with the extra appointment - hopefully you won't have to take progesterone.

I have my appt tomorrow at 4 pm. I'm so excited to hear the heartbeat and see what else they check. I know we'll be scheduling the Anatomy Scan so that'll likely be within the next two weeks. (I'll be 17+5 at tomorrow's appointment.) It'll be another 2 weeks till we next check my thyroid levels, since I just got on a new level of synthroid 4 weeks ago.

I've been starting to feel bumps and nudges on a daily basis (I'm pretty sure, lol), so I'm not worried... but it sure is reassuring to hear a heartbeat!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @mkeys89 I second puttimgbthe questions in your phone. It has really helped me remember.
  • +10000 to starting a list of questions. Idk about y'all but my memory has been caca... since DD, so I can't even blame this one. :D 

Good luck with all the appointments this week!
  • @countrygirl624 I’m glad everwas negative!

@hkom I was on progesterone all of first tri and it’s not that bad as long as you take it at bedtime and are on a stool softener. I hope you don’t need it, but if you do, it’s really not that big of a deal!
  • @texas_t when are we supposed to do the GD screen?  My OB hasn't said anything about it, and I forget when I did it last time. 
  • @jens_hoes 24 weeks! They told me to drink it 30 minutes before I get to the office for my appointment.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @Jens_Hoes I think it depends on your doctor. Mine does it at 28 weeks, unless there is some medical reason to do it earlier.
  • @ab_canada Happy that the cleft is small! It's so great that we can know about these things well before the baby is born - certainly makes early treatment plans possible :heart:

Anniversary
  • @ab_canada So glad that her cleft seems manageable!  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ab_canada I am so glad you received positive news!