February 2019 Moms
Options

Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

2»

Re: Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

• Options
    Bringing this guy back to life this morning as I’m sobbing looking at the little kids walking out with the World Cup teams. My son will be 9 and this LO will be 7 when the World Cup comes here
  • Options
    febmumfebmum member
    Last Friday my husband and I were to take the same train home from work. He got stuck without a phone in a meeting that ran late. I waited on the open platform (it's winter and I live in a very windy city so wasn't very comfy in fairness) for him for 40 minutes, watching several trains go by, and by the time he arrived I was that women sitting on the platform crying quietly into her winter coat hood. Because apparently I'm no longer a functional adult that can deal with uncertainty and waiting ;)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I totally feel this! I have had my moments with the weepies, but I'm honestly crying less pregnant than when I'm not! So glad to see this comment. I thought something was wrong with me and was going to ask my doc tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Watching The Rock on GMA made me cry.  He's a top notch dude.  Also listening to the Moana soundtrack this morning with my 4yo made me cry too.  I'm out of control.  

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• Options
    A kid took a cute cow sign to Chick Fil A. This is a new low for me. The kiddos are seriously killing me these days. 
  • Options
    febmumfebmum member
    @McKBaby Moana makes me cry when I'm _not_ pregnant :D Fully agree about The Rock too!
  • Options
    malpy5 said:
    We were at Walmart and I saw Onion dip and ripple chips so I told husband I wanted to buy them. I then imagined myself eating them and I started crying, like full blown tears, because they tasted tasty in my imagination. 
    Oh girl. Best believe my first errand tomorrow morning will be to get onion dip and ruffles. 
  • Options
    Bringing this guy back to life this morning as I’m sobbing looking at the little kids walking out with the World Cup teams. My son will be 9 and this LO will be 7 when the World Cup comes here
    DH is already talking about saving so he can go. My son will be FIFTEEN then. 
  • Options
    Last night DH and I had great sex. Then I got nauseous, followed by uncontrolled ugly crying. I have no idea why! He thought it was hilarious!
  • Options
    I just bawled my eyes out for 20 minutes because tomorrow we are going to Boston for the Red Sox game and I can't have a couple beers. We go to about 15 games per season and we always have drinks and food and everyone will be drinking but me and the food will probably make me vomit. 
  • Options
    ageaagea member
    malpy5 said:
    We were at Walmart and I saw Onion dip and ripple chips so I told husband I wanted to buy them. I then imagined myself eating them and I started crying, like full blown tears, because they tasted tasty in my imagination. 
    I just sent my mom (who’s staying with us) to the bodega for ruffles & onion dip. Thanks to your post. That’s why I read this thread!
  • Options
    malpy5malpy5 member
    My husband has long (to his butt almost) curly reddish brown hair. Today he walked into the bedroom and it looked SO pretty and was so soft that all I could do was pet it and ugly cry because of how gorgeous it was. I'm getting teary eyed just thinking about it again. He laughed and said it was cute that I cried over it just like the chips episode and that made me cry again because I started craving them so I started sobbing "the soft tasties" ahhh good times 
  • Options
    I am feeling rediculous today.
    Yesterday I cried over a couple of TV Adverts, which is pretty normal  because I am a very emotional person.
    Today I put Frozen on and started to cry as soon as it started and I havent stopped crying since. 
  • Options
    febmumfebmum member
    @napqueen87 putting on any Disney movie is a ballsy move at the moment if you're trying not to cry :D I dare someone to try to make it through the first 15 mins of Up ;)
  • Options
    cas060cas060 member
    Meet the midwife team... talking about negative experience with 1st 2 dating ultrasounds, (tech was so negative) and my concerns re dreaded spotting on weekend.

I left a little embarassed, hubby had to poke fun after of course
  • Options
    Freakin Queer Eye got me today. 
  • Options
    @madreofdragons queer eye gets me every time. I just love them
  • Options
    @febmum
    I know know, but I couldnt help it.
  • Options
    febmum said:
    @napqueen87 putting on any Disney movie is a ballsy move at the moment if you're trying not to cry :D I dare someone to try to make it through the first 15 mins of Up ;)
    Oh man. My DH mentioned wanting to watch that tomorrow night for our family movie night. I might go fold laundry or something for those first 15. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    My parents brought me a birthday day card with lots of mushy stuff in it like "you make us proud"

Done.
  • Options
    They took Anna's memories of Elsa's magic. :'(
  • Options
    I ugly cried for ten minutes the other night because the bed wasn't made. Not sure why that was cause for a total breakdown. Then I cried more when DH made it for me.
  • Options
    Why in blue hell am I watching Steel Magnolias?
  • Options
    Had a big cry last night because I felt like I was going to cry, no actual reason. Just remarked that I felt like I was on the edge of tears and then started sobbing.
  • Options
    You guys I’m sobbing watching “What Would You Do” and I’m only 9 minutes in to the episode. 
  • Options
    DH started singing a romantic song to me last night (which he does rarely) and I started crying. I’m ridiculous.
  • Options
    I watched “I am Paul Walker”
  • Options
    Yesterday I was sobbing at the airport saying goodbye to my in-laws. My husband's grandparents live overseas and this will be their last visit to the states. When it was our turn to get on our flight I could just not pull it together. I got to the TSA agent, crying as he asked me what was wrong and I just blurted out " I'm pregnant and emotional". The TSA agent hugged me. LOL
  • Options
    i cried at watching pitch perfect 2 when they did their final performance before they graduated. i have seen the 3rd and cried even harder! Love a good cry over some movies!
  • Options
    DH is making this for dinner: https://cookingwithkarli.com/dump-and-start-instant-pot-alfredo/

fiod is my love language right now. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    kayjay44 said:
    DH is making this for dinner: https://cookingwithkarli.com/dump-and-start-instant-pot-alfredo/

fiod is my love language right now. 
    I miss pasta.
  • Options
    Reviving this because I just started setting up a registry on babylist and when I entered my due date the website informed me that my baby will be off to kindergarten in 2024 and I started BAWLING
  • Options
    Last night I cried bc I didn’t get prime rib... still don’t feel like it was an overreaction 
  • Options
    nope @megpants209 that sounds 100% appropriate to me