Infertility
Options

2nd IUI- 2ww, no symptoms

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: 2nd IUI- 2ww, no symptoms

• Options
    hey @patty2018, i have had a few IUIs and with 3 out of the 4, I had cramping/pain after the procedure like you described in your 2nd IUI.  However, I believe that cramping was just a side effect of the IUI itself - cramping is very common.  I don't typically experience ovulation pain though so if you do, maybe you know what to expect and how to identify it.  My first IUI, I felt uterine contractions during the IUI and had no pain after the IUI at all - that was the one that resulted in a BFP :) / CP :'( .  I don't know that any of that correlates but just my experience.  There is just so much that we can't know and can't control in this process and it's definitely frustrating.  

It's so hard to get through the 2ww but give yourself something each day to enjoy and focus on and try to take it day by day.  Hope it goes well and you get your BFP!

TTC History in Spoiler
    Me: 29  DH:34
    TTC 21 cycles
    All TI cycles BFN (with letrozole, ovidrel, prometrium)
    Hysteroscopy + Polypectomy + D&C on 1/3
    IUI #1 February 6, BFP 2/21, CP 2/26
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    July 2018 IVF, developed lead follicle, converted to TI, BFN
    August/September 2018 IVF converted to freeze-all: 7 mature eggs; we fertilized 3 and froze 4. 3/3 fertilized and 1 blast!
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD

• Options
    @patty2018 only did 1 iui so far and the ovulation pain was bad (kept me up at night for both nights after the trigger.. bc multiple mature follicles). My doc said ovulation pain was totally normal due to clomid and trigger.. hope that helps
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.