T & J 5.9.09
MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
PVM 5.8.12
GWM 3.17.15
RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Symptoms - Week of 6/24

• Options
    Not a whole lot to report here (4w3d). Some random indigestion, sore boobs, and a weird mouth taste. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    So tired. DH claims I was like this with DD 4.5 years ago but I don’t remember being this tired. I’m also more sick than I have ever been. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    6w3d: I'm very tired. I seem to have energy between 10 and 1 and then it's downhill from there. By 5 o'clock I'm asleep or feeling ultra crummy. Nausea seems to set in right around that time and then last until bed time but it comes and goes. And finally all these things combine to make me terribly irritable. I'm sure I'm an absolute delight to be around! 
  • Options
    5w1d nausea just showed up. Other than that I feel normal. 

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

• Options
    Nausea showed up at 6w1d. Seems worst in the late morning and early afternoon. Some fatigue and sleep issues, but not terrible. 
  • Options
    6w6d: I feel just completely disabled by my symptoms. Most days, I spend most of the day curled up on the couch with terrible nausea. I've missed so much work. There are good days here and there (yesterday I actually did things, and actually enjoyed myself!), but mostly I just feel awful, all the time. I'm sleeping maybe 12 hours out of every 24. Everyone says it will get better when I get into the second trimester, but that's more than a month away! How do people make it through this?!
  • Options
    jessier19 said:
    6w6d: I feel just completely disabled by my symptoms. Most days, I spend most of the day curled up on the couch with terrible nausea. I've missed so much work. There are good days here and there (yesterday I actually did things, and actually enjoyed myself!), but mostly I just feel awful, all the time. I'm sleeping maybe 12 hours out of every 24. Everyone says it will get better when I get into the second trimester, but that's more than a month away! How do people make it through this?!
    I’ve done it twice and I don’t know how. On weekends, I’m a zombie but still have to help with my two toddlers. On weekdays, somehow work 60-70 hours a week and come home and do the same. It does usually get better in second tri. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    5w5d and mild nausea has set in.  But my biggest complaint is insomnia. I didn't have that with either of my prior pregnancies. I rarely sleep through the night and I'm up between 4:30 and 5:00. Ugh.
  • Options
    6w6d: nausea is so much worse this time. It’s like I’m nauseous the minute I get a little hungry and then I eat a little bit and I feel bloated and awful. So tired too. I feel like I have no energy at all
  • Options
    7w1d and mild nausea, mostly when hungry. The nausea comes and goes though and isn’t daily. So different than when I was pregnant with my son! Still tired, bloated, and I’ve been having off and on cramps. The cramps make me nervous because I don’t remember having them with my son!
  • Options
    4w6d and I have to say I'm feeling pretty good. The biggest symptom is sore boobs, but maybe a slight but of nausea throughout the day. @lokibear89 I am also going crazy, hoping for more clear symptoms. WTF?
  • Options
    @mindgrapes08 Something we may live to regret no doubt.
  • Options
    I’m so dang tired. The nausea is awful. Hoping it tapers off like it did with the other 2. And raging hungry, like ‘I just ate second breakfast and I’m still hungry’ Hungry. Basically all the fun stuff over here. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Options
    jessier19 said:
    You make it through because you don't have much of a choice. Also, sorry, but it may not get better in the second trimester. That's what they told me last time and they lied.

Sorry to be Bitter Betty Buzzkill over here. I know it sucks. The silver lining is you know it WILL end. It won't last forever even though it feels like it. You can do it!
  • Options
    @jessier19 I’m sorry you’re so miserable! I hope you get some relief soon! 
  • Options
    7wk1day haven't been as tired as week 3 to 5... Have awful food aversions which makes me sad since I love food. Have to force myself to eat and then I'll feel better. I hope I can love food again. 
  • Options
    I cant wait to love food again. I miss it. Nausea is horrible. Luckily theres a girl with a desk beside me whos pregnant so we are just miserable together ha. I’m trying to remember from being preg with my first, does nausea come and go or is it crappy every day until the second tri? 
  • Options
    @notthecheat these are mine exactly, half the time I don’t know if I need to puke or eat something
  • Options
    JEMNJEMN member
    jessier19 said:
    @jessier19 have you talked to your OB? I had the worst morning sickness with my first. I ended up in the hospital twice. But there is medicine that can make you no soooo miserable. Diclegis helped me. My insurance didn’t cover it so I just took unisom and b6 before bed each night and I still threw up but at least I could function. I hope you figured it out and feel better soon
  • Options
    Nausea really kicked into overdrive this week for me. Started unisom and a b complex vitamin 2 nights ago and that seems to be helping.  Excercise is helpful too.  My boobs are getting huge!  Over all feeling more confident about this pregnancy and it being successful.  Back for another US in 2 days to make sure baby is growing appropriately and to get better dating.  
  • Options
    @cali1710 - it depends on my experience. With DD and this pregnancy it’s pretty constant. With DS it would come and go. It did pretty much go away by 12 weeks both times previously for me, but the puking does not due to heartburn 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    So. Much. Nausea.  Puking every now and then.  Hot flashes like woah.  Zero appetite.  Ahhh the joys of first tri :)
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • Options
    @Ktrue85 - I was not made to be pregnant in the summer. Both of my other pregnancies, I was due in June. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    I'm the sickest I've ever been pregnant - I'm calling it. I have been at work for an hour and have already puked twice in the bathroom. Why did I fucking torture myself and force myself to go into work?

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @kayjay44 and @Ktrue85 first tri during summer is the worst. Especially when DD wants to be outside all the time. It’s like the heat doesn’t even affect her. 

I’m so exhausted. I feel like I’m wearing one of those weighted vests when I walk. Nausea is pretty much under control as long as I am constantly snacking. Last time it got like this around 9 weeks so it’s a little earlier this time. Still having weird ass dreams. 
  • Options
    That's rough @kayjay44. Can you go home? work from home?
  • Options
    @kayjay44 That sounds miserable. Hopefully you can leave and go home and rest
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I commute by train so I really don't have a way home until 4 (but I'll probably leave then). I'm also facing upwards of a 70 hour week, which is really inconvenient. I've survived this before (even if it wasn't this bad), I can again. I think. If it gets really bad, I'll make DH come and get me, but I hope it doesn't come to that.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @kayjay44 ugh that sucks. I’m glad you can leave at least a little early. I cannot imagine working a 70 hour week when I feel fine let alone with terrible MS! 
  • Options
    @allthingsgo - It's pretty normal for me during end of month - luckily I can absolutely work from home if needed. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    7w5d: this time last week, I was having crazy nausea and throwing up. The last time I had more than a touch of nausea was 3 or 4 days ago. Pretty much all of my symptoms have nearly gone away, including having to pee a lot, so I’m really worried. I have my first appointment tomorrow morning, so at least I won’t have to keep worrying for long.
  • Options
    My boobs have really grown. I’m getting some nausea here and there but it’s very manageable. I really can’t handle the texture of eggs which makes me sad. But even when I wasn’t pregnant I go through stages where I can’t eat eggs, lol. The sight or smell of things that I think are gross make me want to throw up. I can’t handle gross smells at all. So basically I’m ok unless I’m triggered by something I think is gross. 

My anxiety has been better which is a blessing. I have an ultrasound on Friday and I’m trying very hard not to worry too much. 

Still exhausted all day everyday. I really want coffee. 
  • Options
    6w1d: My boobs are HUGE!  Which is cool because normally I have none.  Other than that I have a lot of cravings and I'm pretty moody and tired.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!