September 2018 Moms
Options

Appointments week of 6/18

Tell us about your appointments this week.

Re: Appointments week of 6/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    stothi said:
    So, I totally know that "GD" in these threads means "gestational diabetes," but every single time I see "GD test," I read it as, "I've got my God Damn test tomorrow..." Is it just me? Anybody? Anybody?
    Yes!! 
  • Options
    Yay! @megnwingate are you still team green?
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @ellbeedee wow! You are just over 2 months away from holding this baby. Fx your cervix gets more favorable for VBAC and that you don’t go any earlier than necessary. Will they try to slow down any preterm labor up until that 35 mark? 
  • Options
    stothistothi member
    @ellbeedee love tit for support!
  • Options
    @ellbeedee <3

@klj0228 yeah I need to drink it 30 min before my appointment and then just let them know what time I drank it. I remembered to pack it this morning!!! But I'm so hungry, I'm eating all the things this morning, hopefully that doesn't throw the test off
  • Options
    Welp, I failed the one hour and have to take the three hour next Monday. They want me to carb load for three days before (extra six slices of bread or three candy bars) and then fast without even drinking water the day of. Yay. 
  • Options
    @EErin86 haha! My husband was like... that’s a lot of candy bars! This is so weird to me since I passed the one hour with DS no issue. Oh well. 
  • Options
    Welp, I failed the one hour and have to take the three hour next Monday. They want me to carb load for three days before (extra six slices of bread or three candy bars) and then fast without even drinking water the day of. Yay. 
    Yuck. DNW to have to eat 6 extra slices of bread or 3 candy bars in a day. And no water day of? Yikes.

Good luck!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • Options
    EErin86 said:
    28 week appointment and GD test and Tdap (someone mentioned rhogam??? Maybe that too???)

I really just have to remember to take my orange drink with me to work so I can take it before my appointment!!!
    I'll be getting rhogram at my 28 week next week so possibly today for you.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • Options
    @spottedginger  I'm sorry you have to do the 3 hour now... try to have an extra something Reese's for me! ❤
  • Options
    @BusinessWife sounds like a productive appointment! I hate that I keep seeing BMI on all my paperwork too! 
  • Options
    @BusinessWife she sounds great!