DS 05/29/2013
M/C 02/14/2017 
M/C 06/05/2017 
C/P 03/01/2018
BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 6/18

• Options
    Nothing like 9 am mandatory training (3 hours long!) to start your Monday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    emmaaaemmaaa member
    My Ticker that I generated from The Bump has disappeared and ever time I go to the link I used, it redirects me somewhere else. Anyone care to tell me how to get it back?
    DH: 29 | Me: 29 
    Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
    TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
    DD: 10/5/16
    TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
    DS: 1/9/19
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @emmaaa TB is the worst, I always get a ticket elsewhere and then use the HTML code to add it to mine. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
  • Options
    @emmaaa I couldn't get that link to work for me either.  I ended up just making myself a ticker on Lilypie.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    *~* DS Jan.'15 *~* DD Nov.'16 *~*
  • Options
    jgil85jgil85 member
    I think nesting has already kicked in, lol. Were having my ds's baptism on Sunday so I'm doing all that necessary cleaning and prep. But now I'm all OMG I need to scrub the baseboards and window tracks! And people will notice the dust on top of our cabinets! 
  • Options
    jgil85jgil85 member
    tosh24 said:
    I've been watching FIFA and if I see one more grown ass man fall to the ground like they're dying because they got knocked down by fucking air, I'm going to lose my mind.
    It's seriously like watching the NBA. They're so incredibly dramatic about it, it's almost comical! 
  • Options
    When I take naps, my husband takes that time to continue working on his giant LEGO set. So here is the latest stage of building, I think he said he finished step 500-something out of 1300 steps........ 

• Options
    I am going to bite the bullet and go buy a crib from Toys R Us. They're so dang cheap AND I found a gift card from who knows where in our kitchen drawer and my husband is fine with it. My PGAL brain is freaking out so I'm rationalizing it that if something happens I'm going to donate it to our local refugee organization. 
    Well, we did it. I hope this doesn't bite us in the rear. Also, taking my husband was a terrible idea. He scoffed at my choices with a "You're not putting our baby in some dinky, flimsy, cheap crib." *sigh* We met in the middle but still more than I would have spent if I had gone alone. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
  • Options
    I am going to bite the bullet and go buy a crib from Toys R Us. They're so dang cheap AND I found a gift card from who knows where in our kitchen drawer and my husband is fine with it. My PGAL brain is freaking out so I'm rationalizing it that if something happens I'm going to donate it to our local refugee organization. 
    Well, we did it. I hope this doesn't bite us in the rear. Also, taking my husband was a terrible idea. He scoffed at my choices with a "You're not putting our baby in some dinky, flimsy, cheap crib." *sigh* We met in the middle but still more than I would have spent if I had gone alone. 
    Ugh.  MH also likes to scoff at my ideas.  Funny though how he never seems to have any better ones of his own.  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    *~* DS Jan.'15 *~* DD Nov.'16 *~*
  • Options
    Ugh.  MH also likes to scoff at my ideas.  Funny though how he never seems to have any better ones of his own.  
    I'll give DH credit, he sat there and scanned the models on his phone and read reviews to help pick one. But he definitely scoffed me first before being helpful. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
  • Options
    @featherchicki you’re a better wife than me, I told MH he couldn’t get that when we were at Legoland. 

I’m counting down the minutes until I’m off on Wednesday because then I have the rest of the week off! 
  • Options
    @emmaaa TB is the worst, I always get a ticket elsewhere and then use the HTML code to add it to mine. 
    lilypie works for me. I just don't even bother the TBs tickers. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    achays11 said:
    @featherchicki you’re a better wife than me, I told MH he couldn’t get that when we were at Legoland. 
    @achays11 I definitely had sticker shock when he first told me about it! We budgeted for it. It was a good 8 months from when he mentioned it before we bought it.
  • Options
    I went to target on saturday. I shopped online today. (2 for 22 on maternity tees) and now I'm here again. I basically live here now. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Totally random but @texasmommie - hope all is well! Haven’t heard from you in a while!!  <3
  • Options
    I’m only 9 weeks pregnant, but was hating life in regular pants yesterday. I pulled out my one pair of maternity scrub pants and am so much more comfortable today. 
  • Options
    @Rachel2066 as somebody who has worked in insurance for my entire adult life I can confidently say that dealing with insurance companies is the absolute worst. 
  • Options
    Um. Reasons why 30s are better than 20s, go! 

I’m slightly freaking out that I only have 20 minutes to say I’m still 29. Anyone else felt this way then realized how awesome being 30 was? I’d like to get there soon, kthx! 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! @galactickates I knew I liked you the moment you confessed your love for sriracha  :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY, almost birthday twin! 
  • Options
    @AliKay20 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope the first day of your 30s treats you well!
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• Options
    @AliKay20 Happy birthday! 30's are definitely your best decade, as others have already told you! Plus, hello, you get a BABY this decade! :) 

Andrea -- FTM at 39!

• Options
    Happy birthday @AliKay20 ! I turned 30 in Dec and I think I prefer my thirties, thus far anyway. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
  • Options
    Happy birthday @AliKay20 I turn 30 in September! Hope you have a great day 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DD1 turns 5 tomorrow so I'm making cupcakes for her to take to daycare, DD2 isn't very helpful
  • Options
    Happy birthday @AliKay20. A lot of moms turning 30 this year! Me too, in December. 
  • Options
    Thirties have been great for me in a lot of ways. I had my first baby a few weeks before I turned thirty so I've only known the joy and frustration and love of motherhood. My twenties were fun and there are aspects that I miss but those aspects are less responsibilities and being single for most of the time and therefore I could be alone whenever I wanted. 
    Really though that has nothing to do with the age. That was just the point in my life where it was different. Like galactickates, I make more money now. I'm more confident in myself and career and know where the battles truly lie and whether or not to fight them. I give a whole lot less Fs about pleasing others at the expense of me. 

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    @sareej521 just gotta love toddlers lol. My DS did this a couple of weeks ago when I made some muffins...so frustrating 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @texasmommie oh man, I know that feeling all too well from my pregnancy with DD and I just have to say that I am so sorry that you’re going through this. At one point, I just hated going to the bathroom because it was yet another reminder of my worries. Thinking of you and hoping your baby is growing well day by day.  <3 Feel free to PM me anytime! The anxiety is all too real despite what each appt tells you. Hugs.