Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY Friday 6/15

What would you do if you knew you could not fail (besides TTGP)?
DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: GTKY Friday 6/15

• Play the lottery! 
  • @TJtheGoat that's a good one!

I would do something to get MH stationed back in San Diego forever. I miss CA.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • @TJtheGoat That is a very good answer. I think you won this before it started :)

I would fly!
  • Invent a way to eat pizza and cupcakes and still lose weight. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @meggyme San Diego is a nice city. My brother lives there. It’s just a cool, chill spot. 

@meri-mac Im scared of heights, so flying is a no-go for me, but I love that you’re thinking out of the box. If I can possibly use it to finesse powers, maybe I should compete in the Olympics
  • vl_16vl_16 member
    Quit my job and be a fulltime writer. 

@meggyme SD is so beautiful. We just left SoCal. Hopefully you can find a way back. 

@catlady2015 I think you nailed it! How amazing it would be to eat whatever. 
  • Marry JT  (sorry H...)
  • Oh man, so many good ones. 

@catlady2015 @sparklingdiamond I think you guys are on to something there. I would definitely be a cupcake junky!! 

@TJtheGoat Yup, and win it big too!

I think I would quit my job and have a small animal rescue farm. Take in all the animals, dogs, pigs, goats, horses....you name it! To have a family living farm life would be amazing. 
  • @nitnat007 Further to that, I would buy a home. If I can't fail, why not? It certainly won't happen otherwise :P
  • @CatLady2015 @sparklingdiamond
    Have you two ever heard of "Intuitive Eating"-it might interest you. I learned about it earlier this year and it has been life-changing. If you like to read, the book is great! If you like to listen, "RD Real Talk" podcast did a 10 episode series on it starting in January 2018.  "Food Psych" is another great podcast that shares it's belief system. 

Now...anything? I love the idea of being an official running coach, but I think that I could eventually do that. Something I would love to do that I don't think I could do would become a cheerleader for a professional football or basketball team. My coordination and flexibility are pretty brutal. I took a dance class once...it was interesting :D
  • I’d try to Boston qualify (for the marathon)
  • navetenavete member
    I’d become a photographer for National Geographic and travel around the world. OMG I’m giddy just thinking about that  :lol:
  • I'd go back in time and become a movie star! #childhooddream

If I can't go back in time, I steal @TJtheGoat's answer and play the lottery. 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• @purplg8r Ah Boston! I've ran it twice. Definitely a great dream to have. I'm happy to talk running anytime ;) 
  • @professional_ruminator unfortunately I’ll never be fast enough to qualify!  I’m super jealous of you!  
  • So many good answers so far! 

I would have picked a different major in University. I totally took the safe route because I was lazy and scared of flunking out. I did the bare minimum because a mediocre result was easier to swallow if I knew I only half-assed it. If I was guaranteed success, I’d have gone into social work. 

Part of me thinks I’d go back in time and maybe change the way I approached dating in my teens, because I was so painfully shy and awkward that fear of rejection was crippling. But then I also don’t know that I’d be where I am today (with my soul mate) so I have no regrets there. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Love all these!

I’d move to the islands and open a little cafe! Beach life here we come!
  • navetenavete member
    @LElkCot I was just discussing plans with a friend about opening a little coffee shop in the islands! It’s just a dream but fun to talk about   :p
  • @TJtheGoat @JLaVO888 another lactose intolerant sufferer here. If the question was “what would you eat if you knew you wouldn’t get sick/fat” then my answer would probably be old white cheddar or whipping cream out of the bowl. lol. 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• navete said:
    @LElkCot I was just discussing plans with a friend about opening a little coffee shop in the islands! It’s just a dream but fun to talk about   :p

@LElkCot @navete  If you guys open a coffee shop I’ll supply the baked goods! 

TTC History:

• @purplg8r You could always go the charity fundraising route then. Just saying!  :p  
  • @kiki047 & @navete it’s one of MH and my favorite day-dreams! But I’m pretty sure our mothers would lose it if we ever got serious about moving that far away!
  • navetenavete member
    @LElkCot Which island(s) do you guys day dream about? Maybe there are some islands close enough to make both moms happy  :D
  • @navete usually St John or St Thomas - since our mom’s are use to having us within an hour & a half drive I think they would freak!  :# or try & move in with us!