Chit Chat

34 weeks, need to talk about something else

3 weeks before we got pregnant we bought a house. We completely gutted the whole upstairs, it's been a huge project and in March we finally moved in, we have a bathroom and the nursery left to finish before it's done. 8 months of talking about this house and this pregnancy and I am so sick of talking about both of them. I feel like I'm going crazy, I feel like my husband is going crazy. I need to talk about something else. We have always been really active and go on trips and adventures and just spontaneously get away, we haven't had time to do that since this house, so I'm planning an escape this weekend, we need an adventure. Here's the ideas I've come up with so far. We live in Utah, just so demographically you know what some of these places are if you're interested. 

- camping in Mantua (its cooler than it sounds) 
- camping and paddleboarding at Causey Reservoir 
- hike to Willard peak ( I found out last year it's like 50 ft higher than Ben Lomond and now I have to get to the top) 
- hotel and chill in park city - hiking and shopping
- hotel in salt lake then rent a side by side and explore the salt flats 

If you've been to any of these places, let me know what you did so I can have some new ideas. Or tell me fun things youve done to make yourself feel normal again. Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant, I've had a super easy, awesome pregnancy and I feel really fortunate for that. I just need to talk about something else and do something else besides work on this house. 
Or just tell me what your favorite song/band is right now because I could use some new music for our road trip :) 

Xo Elise 

Re: 34 weeks, need to talk about something else

• @elisenmm Where did you end up going? 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• I've been really into the Cold War Kids radio on Pandora. I don't know what music you generally like- would say this station is like coffee house with flair vibes.