July 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 5/28

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

How are you preparing for baby? Doing anything besides the obvious nursery/ packing bag/ washing clothes, etc?
Met: 1/21/2005
Married: 6/27/2008
DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
M/C 6/2012
DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
M/C 12/12/2016
BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 5/28

• Options
    35 weeks!  Ahhhh!  Size of a 50lb dumbbell, BMO (https://babysizer.com/geeky/35), carton of doz eggs, pineapple

Lots of pressure, good ol' lighting crotch

I have an appt tomorrow (Wed), and I know I'm going to get yelled at for my Fasting GD numbers.  If they try to put me on insulin, I'll request an U/S first (Scheduled for one at 37 weeks on the 11th)

Random Questions
    None at the moment

Rants/Raves
    Just feel like I have so much to do and so little time to do it!

How are you preparing for baby? Doing anything besides the obvious nursery/ packing bag/ washing clothes, etc?
    Well, since my amazing family surprised me with a shower, I have a lot to go through/organize/return/buy instead, so I'm working on that.  I am a teacher and my last day is the 11th (students the 8th) so I have some time to get stuff done once school is over, which is nice.  With the other two I worked until I delivered (even though I was overdue with both kids) so I guess I'll have to fill my time somehow!
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• Options
    Late again! It was a longgg weekend.

34 weeks/ butternut squash, basketball hoop, Savoy cabbage. 

Swelling is new. My hands and feet have been super swollen, but it’s been pretty warm. Still having contractions and lack of appetite. 

None until next week. 

Random Questions
    Not today

Rants/Raves
    Anytime my 2 year old or husband lean on my stomach or basically touch it, I get a Braxton Hicks and it gets super hard. It’s so annoying. Like even if my son is calm and just wants to lay with me, i get so uncomfortable because my stomach gets instantly hard. My DH puts his hand on my belly to feel movement and then BH. Ugh. It’s annoying. 

I haven’t really gotten to do anything because I’m waiting on dh to finish the nursery. Ughhh. So nothing is set up or ready. He’s also in the middle of a bathroom remodel, but because he works so much it’s taking so long because he just is never home. I’ve washed some clothes and have our bags together, but really that’s it. I’m freaking out. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @paytonpedro are you married to my husband?  Same boat.  He just started on the nursery yesterday.  They do NOT understand our innate need to get sh*t done at this stage in the game.  Yesterday I was scrubbing the front and top of my washer and dryer in the basement because I noticed they were smudgy.  Oy vey.
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• Options

32 weeks!

Actually doing pretty well- lots of movement.

Tomorrow- just a quick check up

Random Questions
    I’m already getting gifts from people of stuff that isn’t on my registry and want to return it but they don’t provide receipts.  Any moms know the best way to figure out where the stuff is from? 

-       For example someone gave me a Carter’s Newborn outfit (trying to not have a TON of newborn stuff bc depending on her size, may not even fit) and I went to Carter’s to return it and they were like- “This says our label but its not from our store” and proceeded to tell me different stores like Kohl’s and JCPenny carry items that the Carter’s store doesn’t.

Rants/Raves
    Bathroom renovation argggg- I have 9 people staying with me in less than 2 weeks getting nervous!

Ugh need to pick a pediatrician- lingering and I just don’t feel like doing it

• Options
    @babygagnon2018 I'd try those places, or see if they will just let you exchange for size.  If it's Carter's "Just Your Size" or something like that, I think that's Target.  They sell a ton of that stuff.  Other things you can typically return to Target or Kohl's for store credit.
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• Options
    (today totally feels like Monday)
    34 weeks! Butternut squash

lots of swelling in feet and ankles. Can't wear my wedding ring anymore. Knuckles are really sore and having a hard time making a fist. 

Ultrasound today to check baby's positioning. So excited to see her! Haven't seen since 20 weeks.

Random Questions
    are all of us under bathroom reno's right now? 

Rants/Raves
    So excited to see some progress on our bathroom reno. By the end of this week we should be close to having everything major done.

Need to pack a hospital bag and get the car seat base installed. My friend gave me a crap ton of clothes that I probably won't have to buy anything for her first 6 months. She had a baby girl in July 3 years ago so the seasons of the clothes line up perfectly. Starting to feel stressed like there's so much to do and not enough time left. I can't believe June is Friday. 

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    rachelsogo tis the season I guess haha.  Lucky- my husband is trying to move onto tiling but our taping/mud guy is taking forever so we cant do much until hes done
  • Options
    @paytonpedro are you married to my husband?  Same boat.  He just started on the nursery yesterday.  They do NOT understand our innate need to get sh*t done at this stage in the game.  Yesterday I was scrubbing the front and top of my washer and dryer in the basement because I noticed they were smudgy.  Oy vey.
    At least I know it’s not just my husband! Ugh. I told him when we had 11 weeks to go (5 weeks ago) that I wanted to get it all finished! We’re remodeling the other half of our attic to turn into a nursery (the first half is our bedroom) and he still have some drywall to hang, has to spakle, paint, lay the carpet, AND THEN get stuff organized. I asked him to at least buy the dresser so I can set it up in our room and wash all the clothes and he’s like what’s with you and this dresser (I’ve been nagging for weeks). WE HAVE +/-6ish WEEKS AND I WANT TO WASH ALL THE CLOTHES AND ORGANIZE THEM 10 TIMES!!!!!!! They for sure don’t get it. My house is a disaster because of this bathroom remodel (tools, materials, and all bathroom contents are in my kitchen) and I just have to turn the other way. I can’t even look at it. I WISH my nesting would give me the energy to clean up after him but I just can’t. I just want to do baby stufffffffffffff. 
  • Options
    @rachelsogo totally feel you on the so much to do and so little time. CRAZY how fast May went by!!!