October 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 5/22

Stolen from Monday 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What is an activity you look forward to doing or a memory you look forward to making with baby when he or she is a bit older? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 5/22

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

18, sweet potato

2. How are you feeling?

Ok. Wicked tired all the time.

Yes!! Anatomy scan Friday.

My bump disappeared overnight and I’m super annoyed about it. I can tell he’s there because the bottom part of my stomach feels “foreign”, if you know what I mean. I can tell that part of my body isn’t my body, if that makes sense. But my stomach looks almost like skinny non-pregnant me this morning. Going to go eat a big breakfast and then pull in only the top part of my abs all day. Pout.

5. GTKY: What is an activity you look forward to doing or a memory you look forward to making with baby when he or she is a bit older? 

I can’t wait to take my kids to Disneyland once they’re big enough to appreciate it. DD1 will be big enough this year so we may take all the kids if my ILs are up for coming too to help. This little guy obviously won’t be big enough to enjoy it for a few years but I’m really excited for the “wow” faces they’ll make when they see it for the first time, and also to run around with them when they’re bigger and I can take them on all the roller coasters for the first time.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @DunkinDecaf we are planning on going in Nov/Dec 2019 since SS will be 8. I'm still excited to take this baby since he'll be old enough to at least enjoy the sights.
  • Loading the player...
  • @sammierose464 YAY!! 8 is a such a fun age for Disneyland!! Do you think he’ll be tall enough for the rollercoasters?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 19; Mango

2. How are you feeling? Fine. Increased sex drive, appetite, and energy.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants/raves/questions?  Where is everyone buying their bathing suits? One piece or 2?

5. GTKY: What is an activity you look forward to doing or a memory you look forward to making with baby when he or she is a bit older?  I'm looking forward to going to the beach next summer. Love watching a babies reaction to the beach. 

20 weeks / Banana 

2. How are you feeling?

Best I’ve felt this whole pregnancy so can’t complain!

Anatomy scan was last Friday & everthing went well. It’s a girl! I don’t go back for a month.

Cant wait for Hubby to feel her... I feel her little wiggles all the time, but all from inside.

FTM here, I’m looking forward to every minute!

• @sammierose464 YAY!! 8 is a such a fun age for Disneyland!! Do you think he’ll be tall enough for the rollercoasters?
    Yeah, he's a tall skinny boy! And it works nicely because I don't like to ride and DH does. So he and dad can go off while baby and I hang out.

21 weeks WTH is an endive? 

2. How are you feeling?

Mostly good! Occasional BH, heartburn and back pain. 

3. Any appointments this week? No

4. Rants/raves/questions? Made me MFM U/S appointment today. I only have to wait a week which is nice for my nerves.

I’m excited to see her and DS play together!

• Laumb11Laumb11 member
    @DunkinDecaf We live in FL and took DS this year. He loved it. A lot for him to do/ride in Magic Kingdom, he had a great time. 
    @bundleofjoy3iluvu Still just wearing my regular bikinis right now

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Laumb11Laumb11 member
     1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    21, an Endive, carrot or pomegranate 

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good! 

3. Any appointments this week? Just had my anatomy scan yesterday

4. Rants/raves/questions? nope

Hiking, having older brother showing her things. I kinda love the age difference. 

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Laumb11 said:

Hiking, having older brother showing her things. I kinda love the age difference. 

What is the age difference? Mine are 13 & 6.  
  • Laumb11Laumb11 member
    @bundleofjoy3iluvu it will be 5 years

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @bundleofjoy3iluvu if you want to do maternity swimsuits Nordstrom has a couple cute ones. I had to stop wearing my bikinis a couple years ago bc my daughters tend to pull on the tops. Mama doesn’t get personal space.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    21 weeks, baby is the size of an endive

2. How are you feeling?

Good this week, but I also just had a B12 injection so that may be what is really helping- ha! 

Nope, not until 6/7

@DunkinDecaf we took DS1 (3.5y) and DS2 (15 months) to Disney World for a day trip this spring and I was shocked how much DS1 loved/appreciated it. He talks about it every day so far- and it was fun to see his reaction to things. I wish we had endless funds and could go yearly. 

DS1 and DS2 are just now becoming "friends" and I'm excited (and a bit nervous) to see how DS3 fits into that equation. 

BabyFruit Ticker