January 2019 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying 5/18

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying 5/18

• I'm crying because I'm watching Undercover Boss and Idina Menzel is undercover and has an amazing voice and sang Defying Gravity. So obvi tears.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • I cried reading a book to my son tonight. " love you forever. " granted it's a pretty sad book but I never cried reading it before. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I cried because I wasn’t sure if my 10 month old DD loved me or not.
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• I cried because I got the email with my sons school photo proofs, and then I cried because the email was in my inbox for two days before I noticed it. Then I cried because I saw the pictures.

• Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Royal wedding. I am weirdly happy for these people I don’t know and hopeful for humanity.
    Same!
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• SeraJSeraJ member
    I cried because Sprite didn't taste right. DH says it's fine. It's just my pregnant taste buds. 
  • @canichangethislater Same! I was all kinds of weepy when they came out of that church. 
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I cried because I cant have queso when that's all I really want
  • I cried because I cant have queso when that's all I really want
    why can't you??

Meimsx no more
  • @sparkymcgeee queso has queso fresco in it and is on the preggo no no list cuz it's a soft cheese. I refuse to eat velveeta cuz that's a sin here. I dont think that's safe either.
  • @sparkymcgeee queso has queso fresco in it and is on the preggo no no list cuz it's a soft cheese. I refuse to eat velveeta cuz that's a sin here. I dont think that's safe either.
    Most cheese in the US is pasteurized. Just make sure you get the pasteurized kind and you're fine. Really. Also, the risk is listeria. You are more likely to get listeria from fruits and vegetables that haven't been rinsed properly. Seriously just eat the pasteurized cheese. 

Meimsx no more
  • I laughed so hard I cried and then I strted sobbing - in front of 7 family members.
    Most cheese in the US is pasteurized. Just make sure you get the pasteurized kind and you're fine. Really. Also, the risk is listeria. You are more likely to get listeria from fruits and vegetables that haven't been rinsed properly. Seriously just eat the pasteurized cheese. 
     Also, if the queso (or other soft cheese) is heated thoroughly, it's safe. It's pretty much only uncooked, unpasteurized soft cheese that is risky. 

• @sparkymcgeee I was hardcore craving an everything bagel with jalepeno cream cheese earlier. 
  • kaf1788kaf1788 member
    @nottodaysatan that is my order but in reverse! I live next door to the best bagel shop that sells jalapeño cheddar bagels and bacon everything cream cheese. Needless to say I will be gaining 500 lbs this pregnancy..
  • My dog is super scared of thunder/fireworks and other loud sounds and we have rolling thunderstorms today and tomorrow. So we had a few huge booms, power tripped and my dog was shaking scared and cowering and I started crying cuz I felt bad.
  • I’m glad to see that there are other bagel people here! I ate a bagel almost every day of my first pregnancy...  :D 

I cried yesterday at Target because I looked at the Father’s Day cards. Didn’t even read any of them. So I guess nobody in the family is getting a card this year!
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• I cried in my cheerios cuz I wanted waffles but all we had were cheerios.
  • I cried in my cheerios cuz I wanted waffles but all we had were cheerios.
    You literally cried into your Cheerios. Lol I shouldn’t find that as funny as I do.

Meimsx no more
  • I am crying at work because the customer service for my health insurance is so terrible. I can’t understand anyone. They are giving me conflicting information. And no one can tell me how much genetic screening will cost. I am already panicked about how much this birth will cost. And so I’m just sobbing in a quiet corner. 
  • kaf1788kaf1788 member
    @alexandraseattle that is SO frustrating! My OB/GYN sent a letter suggesting I figure out what tests/ultrasounds/etc my health insurance covers  in advance and I had a similar situation as you. It seems like such a simple question - so incredibly irritating that nobody can give you a straight answer.
  • I cried because all day nausea is kicking my butt and I’m living on Cheerios and ginger ale. The only 2 things that don’t make me gag right now
    TTC #1
    Endo Stage IV
    Lap 9/11/2009
    IUI 1st Cycle Canceled
    IUI 2nd Cycle Failed
    New RE: RMACT
    BCP 2/6/2018
    Hysteroscopy to remove polyps 2/16/2018
    IVF #1 3/5/2018- Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix, HCG + Lupron Trigger
    ER- 3/18/2018- 11 retrieved, 9 mature, 4 made it to blast. 
    PGS- 3 normal
    FET #1- 4/25/2018
    WE ARE PREGNANT!! Due 1/11/2019
  • I cried at the American Idol finale. I don’t even care but the winner looked so happy that I couldn’t help it but cry. 
  • I cried today watching that one episode of Project Runway season 12 where the deaf designer gets eliminated but Tim Gunn uses his save and every one cries. 
  • I was listening to Afire Love by Ed Sheeran thinking about how much I love my H. I never want anything to ever happen to him
  • I just watched the series finale of The Americans and now I feel all of the feels.

• I cried at a Maroon 5 concert on Wednesday
  • @AshVA Watched it the other night and was almost crying. The music accompanying the storyline almost did me in. I’m gonna miss that show! 
  • I started crying last night because my dog was so excited to play with me and then my 20mo started copying what i was doing and it was beyond cute haha
  • I was bawling this week when I thought we lost one of our chickens. DH said to me, "Wow, I didn't know you loved the chickens this much!" I didn't know I did either  :D
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @UnbreakableKimmySchmidt It was so intense!  I was glad I could blame pregnancy hormones for the crying, but tbh I probably would have teared up anyway. 

The acting in that episode (and the whole show) was just phenomenal. I can't think of another show where the actors were so on point all of the time with their facial expressions. 

I definitely expected much more action and death, but I think the finale' s focus on intense, emotional, character - driven scenes was more true to the show. 

• I ugly cried this morning because I wanted a bagel.
  • sareej521sareej521 member
    edited June 2018
    @eleven_ we were "gifted" a dozen chickens when i was pregnant with my second daughter. Those suckers made me cry all the time! My first really bonded with them and they were hilariously cute the way they would follow her around and get excited to see her. They also made me puke every time I had to go feed or water them and shut them in for the night... I got super attatched to one who got sick because it had the funniest little personality and definitely cried when it died!!
  • We were traveling in San Francisco, exploring Golden Gate Park when we came upon an impromptu swing dancing scene. Everyone seemed so happy and there were quite a lot of people so I felt like they all felt supported. I like swing music in general and all of it was just too much. I cried happy tears. 
  • libertymomrnlibertymomrn member
    edited June 2018
    I’m generally a very stoic person; I hardly ever cry. My husband has said I cry less than any woman he knows, and less than most men, too. 

However, I just heard a Fathers’ Day commercial on the radio and teared up. This will be the second Fathers’ Day since my dad died. My dad was a great father and probably the best grandpa ever. It’s killing me that this little one will never know him in this life.
  • My littlest one work up at 3 am and didn't go back to sleep until 6...when I have to wake up and get ready. I cried because I was tired.