1st Trimester

Loss of symptoms

I'm 6.5 weeks and I just feel like alot of my symptoms are going away. I had horrible cramping, bad naseau, and really sore boobs. My nipples are only a tad bit sore and I get naseau but not as bad, and my cramping is pretty much completely gone. Is this anything to worry about? I haven't had any bleeding.

Re: Loss of symptoms

• I remember that happening with my first pregnancy until I hit about 8 weeks, then I was really nauseous for a couple more weeks, then many of the symptoms went away again after that (or at least were less noticeable).  I wouldn’t worry.
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • I am 7+3 and had the same thing happen to me with this pregnancy and with my son. Went for my U/S yesterday and told my dr that I wasn’t optimistic since my symptoms were minimal and the ones I had were disappearing. The little bean was in there and had a 143 HB, so who knows.  I remember freaking about it with my son as well and he’s a healthy 2YO now. I thought I’d learn to calm down by now... everybody and every pregnancy is so different. Try not to worry too much! (Easier said than done ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Symptoms can come and go! It’s nerve wracking but try not to stress too much over them right now 
  • wildtotwildtot member
    Symptoms are not guaranteed nor does it mean a progressing/failing pregnancy. Some women don’t get symptoms while others suffer to the extreme. I’ve heard of women having symptoms experience a loss and women without symptoms proceeding to have a healthy pregnancy. For most symptoms go away towards the end of first tri but will peak around 6/7 wks. 
  • ^ Agree with @wildtot Symptoms come and go, and are unique to each woman and each pregnancy. If you're still worried you can ask your doctor for tests like hCG, progesterone, or a transvaginal ultrasound. If you do get any of these make sure to ask what's normal so you can understand your results right away.
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • I completely understand. 7 weeks and I felt more 3 weeks ago. It had all gradually stopped so just hoping for the best and waiting for some test results but the wait sucks!