October 2018 Moms
Options

Baby Brain!

Re: Baby Brain!

• Options
    I love how he knew it was wrong...but not enough to tell you. He just waited to see if you'd catch on! @sammierose464

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's so precious, @sammierose464

• Options
    chyviechyvie member
    I'm afraid my 15 month puppy is getting used to not going in her crate. We removed it for our condo showings these last two weeks and now I'm worried she won't go back to it when we put it back. She is also getting use to sleeping with us. Which will stop next week due to my surgery!
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    My dog is good about going between sleeping with me and not. He gets to sleep in bed when DH isn't in it, so he usually knows that. He sometimes will sleep on the floor next to me or on the couch. The pain has decided that my comforter (that I've thrown in a pile on the floor while it's hot) is better than his bed, so I need to move that because he's a tripping hazard at night.
  • Options
    @rc-cola I’m sorry that really sucks!! Worst thing I’ve I’ve thrown away was $1,200 in cash. I wasn’t even pregnant. That was the one time I was so glad the trash didn’t get taken out when it should have! Never told my man about that..
  • Options
    @jynjer91 both your losing money post and your Father’s Day post get sympathy from me. Not the same, but today I accidentally ruined one of the bachelorette surprises (a show we got tickets for) for our bride. The worst part is I almost did it earlier but covered it up, but then like an hour later said it again by mistake. Oops.
  • Options
    Yeah don’t worry @knottieamusements, my husband’s car is in fine shape. 99% of the issue is that our mornings are crunched and I let dd eat breakfast in the car regularly on the way to daycare. Not great, and is most of the mess. 
  • Options
    @HoosOnFirst - I can totally see that being an issue in my morning routine also...
  • Options
    Almost washed my face with razor burn gel.. to be fair they're in similar shapes bottles and blue. I went to squeeze some in my hand and thought it looked funny, checked the bottle and rinsed it off my hand asap. 
  • Options
    @knottieamusements my car isn’t bad either. If I have a real busy week it might get bad, but I try to keep in the habit of taking junk out of it.
  • Options
    I inserted my debit card into the chip reader not once, not twice, but thrice when I was buying lunch. I couldn't understand why there was a error. The cashier had to remove my card and do it for me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    There is an end table next to my futon.  It even has a mannequin torso on it, so it is really obvious.  Or should be really obvious.  

I have since also realized that all of my first aid supplies were buried in a box at the bottom of the back of pile of stuff I have yet to put away from my remodel. 

The cut on my knee is now cleaned with a fresh bandaid.  Blast probably didn’t learn any new words in utero though, because my go-to in situations like that, amusingly enough is still “ow! Ow! Ow! ow! Ow!”
  • Options
    I dunno if this is baby brain from this baby or the last one. I have gone through all of the baby stuff in my house and cleaned and organied my entire upstairs and I’m missing my baby bathtub, towels, bibs, my favorite onesie from DS and a pair of baby Jordan’s my SIL bought DS. I think I lent the bibs and towels to a friend of DH and she didn’t return them when she gave everything else back (probably because she’s still using them), but the other stuff I have no clue! Ahhhh.
  • Options
    @rc-cola  - ohhh, I would lose my shit too.  Hormones might make us more emotional than usual, but they don’t make us incompetent.  
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt My boys wore size 3T for a year. I found bins with all the clothes they’ve outgrown except the one with the majority of their 3T clothes. Either these boys hardly had any clothes for a year (I’m talking like maybe 5 shirts total for both of them) or the aliens abducted their clothes because they aren’t in my basement!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @purplegoldfish2 It’s making me crazy! I did mention something to DH and he was like oh it’s in my car. Well, got the shoes and DH said he said something about bibs. But still that tub and towels I have no clue!
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    I'm not sure if this is baby brain, or just plain old pregnancy clumsiness, but in the last 3 days I've hit my head inordinate amount of times.  It's like I've forgotten the lay out of my house and/or my height.  
  • Options
    @SweetSweetTooth my biggest issue is trying to sit at my desk. My stomach starts to get squished and it hurts.
  • Options
    @sammierose464 I noticed at my desk I lean up against it and kid will start kicking/moving at that spot up that's touching my desk. Must be crowding her!
  • Options
    chyviechyvie member
    I lost my keys for an entire day. This is NOT like me. I always know where my keys are. 
    I took out the dog in the rain and forgot I had my keys in my rain jacket! Didn't think to look in there because who wears jackets in July!
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018