I wrote a while back about my brother in law and possibly moving in with him. Well, he ended up asking his on/off gf to move in with him instead. Fast forward to end of April and he texts dh asking if we still want to move in. He begs to have us hear him out about it all. So we go to brunch, listen to what he has to say. He tells us the gd decided not to move in because her daughter doesn't want to change schools. He proceeds to tell us he asked her because he was hurt we went to my sil first (she is the owner of the house). We discuss why we did and how he was supposed to be there yet he flaked. He tried to play victim however I told him it goes both ways. We told him what our plan would be if we were to move into the house and how we would take over full responsibility of the house. He agreed to it and says this will help him get back on his feet and he can go to school. We tell him we need to think about it all because everything that has happened. A week goes by and we decide we will move in by June 9th. So yesterday, dh, myself, my sil and her husband go to the house to meet with flooring company. My bill took off because he didnt want to hear about how shitty he has kept this house. Let me tell you, the cleanfreak in me flipped the fuck out!!! We have a lot of work to do before we move in. My sil husband is livid about how bad the house is. Dh and I are now wondering if this is a good idea. Worried of the amount of work it needs in the short time we have before moving in. I am pretty much helpless because of being pregnant. If i weren't pregnant. I'd be over there today, cleaning the shit out of that place. Ugh...not sure what to do. This would REALLY save us money.